PDA

View Full Version : Article: Why Isn’t The Right Defending Freddie Gray?

Pages : [1] 2

EBounding
05-05-2015, 08:55 AM
Great article by Georgia talk radio host Michael Graham.

Watching the Right’s reaction to the Freddie Gray case, I’ve had a horrible nightmare: Aliens from a distant planet—big-government, statist aliens from Planet Obama, perhaps—have snatched millions of American conservatives and replaced them with Progressive pod people.

How else to explain the sudden, sweeping abandonment by my fellow conservatives of that most precious icon of our movement, the Constitution?

The Grey case is a constitutional fiasco. A guy walking down the street approached by the authorities because—literally—he “looked at them?” He’s pursued, frisked, found in the legal possession of a weapon (a pocketknife) and is arrested? No crime? No theoretical charge of a crime?

Then he’s shackled, laid on the floor of a police van on his stomach—unsecured and in violation of police rules—and bounced around the city for hours, while being repeatedly denied requested medical treatment.

The Police Can’t Just Grab People

Freddie Gray was an American citizen who started his day having not committed a crime, and ended the day with fatal injuries sustained while in custody of the government. And Republicans are defending…the government? Who are you, and what have you done with my conservatives?

Real conservatives—my Tea Party friends and limited-government activists—understand that the Constitution is a document of “negative rights.” An officer of the government sees you and decides he wants to search you, or grab you, take your stuff, or even kill you. Can he? For most of the history of mankind, the answer was “Shut up, peon, and get back in your cell!”

Our founders committed a truly revolutionary act when they wrote a Constitution that is a document of “No.” It tells agents of the government, “No, you can’t.” It doesn’t matter if the citizen is a pillar of the community or a punk. He’s still an American, so hands off!

You Don’t Need to Be Good to Get Rights

But why am I having to explain this to the Right? I learned all this from you. You explained to me that gun ownership has nothing to do with the question “do you need a gun?” or “are you a good enough person to be allowed to own a gun?”

We wear “What Part Of ‘Shall Make No Law’ Don’t You Understand?” t-shirts to remind big-government liberals that, whether they like guns or not, we have constitutional rights they can’t touch. You explained to me that the Obama administration’s assault on Tea Party groups—using the Internal Revenue Service; Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives; the Federal Bureau Investigation, etc. to intimidate activists during an election cycle—was precisely the sort of government thuggery the founders feared. Even though the IRS has the power to audit citizens, laws and institutions must check that power in the name of citizens’ rights.

But now you’re telling me that you support cops who arrested a guy legally in possession of a weapon, and you’re on the side of “Lois Lerner” law enforcement? Who are you people? Whoever you are, you definitely aren’t conservatives.

Alleged “conservatives” making their angry, foamy-mouthed defense of the Baltimore police tell me that what I don’t understand is that Gray is “different.” He’s “different” because he’s a known drug dealer, not a good, upstanding citizen.

To which I reply: Do you think President Obama thinks you “bitter clingers” are good citizens? Do you think he believes opponents of same-sex marriage, or businesses that don’t want to pay for abortions, or skeptics of climate change are good citizens?

Conservatives taught me that the founders understood we needed the Constitution specifically to protect the rights of Americans the government considered “bad.” When conservatives take the position that some citizens are so “bad” that the government should be free to ignore their constitutional rights, they are kicking the door wide open for a Hillary Clinton to use the power of the White House to do just that to Americans she thinks are “bad.”

No real conservative would support such a flawed, unconstitutional view of the relationship between the citizen and the state. Government agents free to kill unarmed Americans—and have the support of conservatives while they do it—is simply unimaginable.

So I’m left with only one possible conclusion: RUN AWAY! THE POD PEOPLE ARE COMING!

AuH20
05-05-2015, 08:59 AM
Fallout from the race card being overused by the usual suspects. Empathetic connections are hard to establish when one is constantly being ridiculed as a racist. Secondly, the black community is a non-Republican constituency and when I say 'non', we're talking about 9 out of 10 pulling the lever for democrats, despite the fact that the democratic party keeps exploiting their misery.

SilentBull
05-05-2015, 09:08 AM
I miss Graham. He used to host in Massachusetts before he moved to Georgia.

juleswin
05-05-2015, 09:17 AM
Apart from the fact that the right only gives lip service to the constitution and doesn't really care about it. The reason most on the right stayed away from Freddy Grey's case is because he is more of a sinner than a saint and people generally refrain from rallying around sinner. Had it been a black college pre med student with nothing on his rap sheet, you would have seen conservatives rallying around him.

That is not the case and a lot of people just see a dirt bag taken off the streets and good or bad, they don't want to be involved. This is why you don't want to be an criminal, people generally don't rally for criminals. If you get lost, there won't be volunteer search teams looking for you and if you happen to die, not many people will donate to your memorial fund.

So people, don't be a criminal and don't be a dick to people around you cos the cost far exceeds the reward.

Danke
05-05-2015, 09:27 AM
Author sure likes to paint with a broad brush.

brandon
05-05-2015, 09:29 AM
Good article... I've wondered the same thing about the reaction on right-libertarian forums like this one. It's like no one gives a shit about him because he's black. If this happened to a white conservative in rural america you guys would be going crazy.

AuH20
05-05-2015, 09:38 AM
I think the huge problem is that Freddie Gray's death is being explicitly used to promote an anti-freedom agenda under the guise of 'institutional racism' concerns. According to the media outlets, it's not just police abuse in this instance, but a lack of acquiescence by the white majority to the poisonous initiatives being pushed by 'big government' oriented special interests. If you remember, the debt ceiling fight took a similar detour as advocates for controlled spending were insinuated to be closet racists. LOL

fisharmor
05-05-2015, 09:39 AM
His main point is that conservatives are supposed to follow the constitution, and aren't.

The answer for why they aren't supporting Freddy Gray is simple: because nobody on the right is a constitutionalist.

Stop appealing to the US Constitution like it's something anyone gives a damn about. They don't.
It's been demonstrated ad nauseum on this very site that people here calling themselves constitutionalists can't read and process the simple English sentences in the Constitution without transposing ideas that are completely absent from the written words.
This is ostensibly a site dedicated to a guy who spent a large percentage of his air time actually talking about the constitution.

If the people here can't even be bothered trying to process that document without bringing their unconstitutional pet issues into it, what real hope do other conservatives have?

wizardwatson
05-05-2015, 09:54 AM
His main point is that conservatives are supposed to follow the constitution, and aren't.

The answer for why they aren't supporting Freddy Gray is simple: because nobody on the right is a constitutionalist.

Stop appealing to the US Constitution like it's something anyone gives a damn about. They don't.
It's been demonstrated ad nauseum on this very site that people here calling themselves constitutionalists can't read and process the simple English sentences in the Constitution without transposing ideas that are completely absent from the written words.
This is ostensibly a site dedicated to a guy who spent a large percentage of his air time actually talking about the constitution.

If the people here can't even be bothered trying to process that document without bringing their unconstitutional pet issues into it, what real hope do other conservatives have?

Ron Paul's views are now a minority opinion on RPF. An unwelcomed opinion in many cases.

paleocon1
05-05-2015, 09:56 AM
Great article by Georgia talk radio host Michael Graham.

and the Right should defend a career criminal POS because?????

paleocon1
05-05-2015, 09:58 AM

No Constitutional Rights were violated in the Gray case.

brandon
05-05-2015, 10:00 AM

You joking? The fourth amendment is the one most clearly violated, but you can make a case for others as well.

paleocon1
05-05-2015, 10:01 AM
.............. It's like no one gives a shit about him because he's black. .......................

No one cares because he was a thug who really was not mistreated by the cops in any case.

Christian Liberty
05-05-2015, 10:03 AM

"crimes" like drug dealing? Why is that a crime?

Cops are quite literally career criminals, in essentially every case.

brandon
No one cares because he was a thug who really was not mistreated by the cops in any case.

He was not mistreated? Read this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rough_ride_%28police_practice%29

This is what the police did to him, after arresting him without any cause. It's disgusting and basically equivalent to torture. The murder charge is every bit deserved and I'm confident a jury will agree.

donnay
The Right usually backs the law and order side of it. Hard to back it up when cops are indicted.

paleocon1
You joking? The fourth amendment is the one most clearly violated, but you can make a case for others as well.

He was stopped and searched with probable cause and found to have an illegal weapon under local Law which is protected by the 10th Amendment.

paleocon1
05-05-2015, 10:06 AM
He was not mistreated? Read this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rough_ride_%28police_practice%29

This is what the police did to him, after arresting him without any cause. It's disgusting and basically equivalent to torture.

Well so you say, but at this point there is no proof that such was the case. Just as likely that his own efforts to create some bruises (for a payday) resulted in his demise.

brandon
05-05-2015, 10:07 AM
He was stopped and searched with probable cause and found to have an illegal weapon under local Law which is protected by the 10th Amendment.

Okay I had a feeling you had absolutely no idea about anything in this case, but now I know for sure. I never understand why people with such little information can have such strong opinions.

The pocket knife was completely legal under all levels of law, and the state DA has stated this multiple times recently.

paleocon1
05-05-2015, 10:09 AM
"crimes" like drug dealing? Why is that a crime?

Because the City of Baltimore and the State of Maryland SAY its a crime with the consent of their electorates. BTW drugs were far from this thugs only offenses.

paleocon1
05-05-2015, 10:11 AM

The pocket knife was completely legal under all levels of law,..........................

turns out it wasn't 'just' a pocket knife. The cops were within bounds to haul him in.

AuH20

Constitutional rights are not dependent on the content of one's character. You know that? Right? He had the right to a fair and speedy trial.

JK/SEA
Well so you say, but at this point there is no proof that such was the case. Just as likely that his own efforts to create some bruises (for a payday) resulted in his demise.

ok smart guy, what happened in YOUR opinion?...give us your scenario ....in detail.

i'll wait a few hours and check back...

brandon
05-05-2015, 10:16 AM
turns out it wasn't 'just' a pocket knife. The cops were within bounds to haul him in.

... what? Are you just making shit up?

juleswin
05-05-2015, 10:16 AM
Because the City of Baltimore and the State of Maryland SAY its a crime with the consent of their electorates. BTW drugs were far from this thugs only offenses.

But the state said that The Bundy ranch were breaking the law but conservatives rallied around them anyway. See, its not so much about the law being broken, but whether they support the laws and the person breaking the law. In one case, the laws prevent what most people consider productive business i.e. ranching and on the other hand, the law prevents what most consider unproductive business i.e. selling drugs Btw, he wasn't breaking any laws at the time of his arrest.

JK/SEA
05-05-2015, 10:22 AM
i think 'someone' is just being a contrarian, not unlike a 12 year old arguing with mommie...

Sam I am
05-05-2015, 10:37 AM

You should care about the rights of criminals because they are the same rights that you have.

Ideally, we want to have a system that reliably punishes actual criminals, while leaving the non criminals free and alive.

If you cultivate a culture that batters and kills "criminals" before they are tried and convicted, that system becomes less reliable, and more non criminals will be battered and killed.

AuH20
05-05-2015, 10:42 AM
Shocking news....I know.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/05/04/cbs-news-poll-race-relations/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A new poll released Monday indicated that Americans believe race relations are at their worst in more than two decades. The CBS News/New York Times poll said 61 percent of Americans characterize race relations in the U.S. as “bad,” including a majority of white and black respondents. The figure is the highest since 1992.

A total of 79 percent of African-Americans believe police are more likely to use deadly force against a black person than against a white person, while 53 percent of whites believe race does not play a role, the survey said.

Ronin Truth
05-05-2015, 10:56 AM
What's to defend? HE'S DEAD!

Pericles
05-05-2015, 11:22 AM

Because he was arrested when he had not committed a crime. He was going to be charged with an "illegal" knife, which I find a violation of the 2A. And when the authorities can arrest people without repercussions for abuse of authority, you may be the next person arrested at whim.

Brian4Liberty
05-05-2015, 11:29 AM
Good article... I've wondered the same thing about the reaction on right-libertarian forums like this one. It's like no one gives a shit about him because he's black. If this happened to a white conservative in rural america you guys would be going crazy.

Yeah, because no one here has said anything at all about the unjust treatment of Freddie Gray. :rolleyes:

surf
05-05-2015, 11:36 AM
where'd this paleocon1 guy come from?

I was hoping Rand would use this tragic incident to further his calls for "justice" reform. he had opened some eyes after Ferguson.

Ender
05-05-2015, 11:37 AM
Yeah, because no one here has said anything at all about the unjust treatment of Freddie Gray. :rolleyes:

Actually, Grey has been talked about here pretty much like Brown or Trayvon- black thugs who deserved what they got. :rolleyes:

Pretty disappointing to witness so much racial bias on an RP forum.

Brian4Liberty
05-05-2015, 11:59 AM
Actually, Grey has been talked about here pretty much like Brown or Trayvon- black thugs who deserved what they got. :rolleyes:

Well, quit being a racist then. Or are you just painting the entire forum with a big collectivist brushstroke because of a couple of people?

AuH20
05-05-2015, 12:00 PM

Brown and Martin created their own fate, irrespective of the level of force that was eventually reciprocated against them. Grey didn't really do anything to deserve an escalation of violence & eventually death, if the current storyline holds up.

Ender
05-05-2015, 12:04 PM
Well, quit being a racist then. Or are you just painting the entire forum with a big collectivist brushstroke because of a couple of people?

You know, I like you Brian but I have been called "racist" by some of the race-baiters here enough to not have any patience right now.

I find the way that SEVERAL, not just a couple, of people treat the whole race thing when the victim is a black/brown human being, very tiring and disappointing.

brandon
05-05-2015, 12:09 PM
Brown and Martin created their own fate, irrespective of the level of force that was eventually reciprocated against them. Grey didn't really do anything to deserve an escalation of violence & eventually death, if the current storyline holds up.

Yeah that's basically where I stand too. In both those cases the self-defense narrative was at least plausible. Freddie Gray's case is just nothing other than wild out of control police brutality and negligence.

Ender
05-05-2015, 12:09 PM

Disagree about Brown & Martin- but think what you want.

AuH20
05-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Disagree about Brown & Martin- but think what you want.

Both could be classified as attackers, who initiated the struggles that led to their death. Now if we want to argue about the level of force dispensed within the parameters of the law, then I'd probably agree with you. But I find it appalling that we have some here that promote that narrative that Brown and Martin were simply minding their own business and suddenly the lightning bolts of institutional racism struck them down with extreme prejudice. That wasn't the case at all. They tempted fate with their belligerent behavior and paid the highest & possibly unfair price. Conversely, Grey appears to be a much more sympathetic figure. He didn't rush a police car or try to pummel Zimmerman into a state of unconsciousness.

Brian4Liberty
05-05-2015, 12:18 PM
You know, I like you Brian but I have been called "racist" by some of the race-baiters here enough to not have any patience right now.

I find the way that SEVERAL, not just a couple, of people treat the whole race thing when the victim is a black/brown human being, very tiring and disappointing.

Obviously I don't think that you are a racist, but as a member of the forum, a broad generalization paints everyone.

As far as individual posts which are out of line and violate guidelines, they can be reported. Of course when any mod action is taken, there will immediately be cries of censorship...

Brian4Liberty
05-05-2015, 12:21 PM
AF and others have been on top of this story since about day one, so it was not ignored here.

twomp
05-05-2015, 12:22 PM
Why Isn’t The Right Defending Freddie Gray?

Two Words: Fox News.

Ender
05-05-2015, 12:23 PM
Both were the attackers who initiated the struggles that led to their death. Now if we want to argue about the level of force dispensed, then I'd probably agree with you. But I find it appalling that we have some here that promote that narrative that Brown and Martin were simply minding their own business and suddenly the lightning bolts of institutional racism struck with extreme prejudice. That wasn't the case at all. They tempted fate with their belligerent behavior and paid the highest & possibly unfair price. Conversely, Grey appears to be a much more sympathetic figure. He didn't rush a police car or try to pummel Zimmerman.

There was never any proof that Brown did the attacking- neither was there for Trayvon. Zimmerman was also told NOT to follow him but he did anyway. Many witnesses revealed that their statements were changed by the police but- hey who cares- cops can do no wrong, correct?

And Grey's been called a thug on the forum 'cause, you know, he did drugs. Just very tired of the presumptions made by people who were not there and know nothing.

BTW- this is not about you- just ranting off steam.

AuH20
05-05-2015, 12:24 PM
Yeah that's basically where I stand too. In both those cases the self-defense narrative was at least plausible. Freddie Gray's case is just nothing other than wild out of control police brutality and negligence.

A wise street poet once told me, 'Don’t Start None, Won’t Be None.'

Ender
05-05-2015, 12:25 PM
AF and others have been on top of this story since about day one, so it was not ignored here.

And one of the many reasons I appreciate AF. ;)

phill4paul
05-05-2015, 12:27 PM
i think 'someone' is just being a contrarian, not unlike a 12 year old arguing with mommie...

The rebuttal is coming....

Nuh-huh, nuh-huh, nuh-huh.

AuH20
05-05-2015, 12:32 PM
There was never any proof that Brown did the attacking- neither was there for Trayvon. Zimmerman was also told NOT to follow him but he did anyway. Many witnesses revealed that their statements were changed by the police but- hey who cares- cops can do no wrong, correct?

And Grey's been called a thug on the forum 'cause, you know, he did drugs. Just very tired of the presumptions made by people who were not there and know nothing.

BTW- this is not about you- just ranting off steam.

There was Michael Brown's blood splashed on the interior panel of Wilson's car which aligned with the witness testimony about a close quarters struggle.
Regarding Martin, he was an asshole for trying to severely beat someone who was merely asking him a question.

I find it awfully ironic that that clear 'open and shut' cases never get picked up by the media for intense public scrutiny. Take the young black kid (Tamir Rice) who was gunned down in the park in Cleveland for MERELY BEING IN THE PARK WITH AN AIRSOFT GUN. There should have been marches about that case. Instead, we have these nerve bending 50/50 cases with questionable characters, that are constantly being thrown into the collective lap of the public, so as to incite racial chaos.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cleveland-boy-12-shot-and-killed-by-police-over-fake-gun/

Meanwhile, this Grey incident looks really really bad at first glance. Man enters paddy wagon and then exits van with severed spinal cord.

Sam I am
05-05-2015, 12:34 PM
Both could be classified as attackers, who initiated the struggles that led to their death. Now if we want to argue about the level of force dispensed within the parameters of the law, then I'd probably agree with you. But I find it appalling that we have some here that promote that narrative that Brown and Martin were simply minding their own business and suddenly the lightning bolts of institutional racism struck them down with extreme prejudice. That wasn't the case at all. They tempted fate with their belligerent behavior and paid the highest & possibly unfair price. Conversely, Grey appears to be a much more sympathetic figure. He didn't rush a police car or try to pummel Zimmerman into a state of unconsciousness.

As far as the Treyvon Martin case goes, It's not clear that Treyvon actually started it. The only real testimony we have to "who started it" comes from the one guy who's freedom depended on it.

Todd
05-05-2015, 12:50 PM
I find it awfully ironic that that clear 'open and shut' cases never get picked up by the media for intense public scrutiny.

^

That's the biggest lesson everyone should take away from all of this. We sit here and argue over the most controversial cases that are full of unanswered questions. Where the clear cut abuses of the public by authority go uncovered.

After it's all said and done, it's all about divide and conquer the public. left vs right, black vs white. Keep the people afraid and distrustful of each other.

Danke
05-05-2015, 12:56 PM
I'd be interested in what the Asian and Hispanic community thinks about all this...

Cleaner44
05-05-2015, 01:10 PM

This is why some people think that the Republican party is full of racists.

A guy that committed no crime was arrested and killed by police and you don't see any mistreatment by the cops.

Is this what a copsucker looks like?

Brian4Liberty
05-05-2015, 01:12 PM
I find it awfully ironic that that clear 'open and shut' cases never get picked up by the media for intense public scrutiny. Take the young black kid (Tamir Rice) who was gunned down in the park in Cleveland for MERELY BEING IN THE PARK WITH AN AIRSOFT GUN. There should have been marches about that case. Instead, we have these nerve bending 50/50 cases with questionable characters, that are constantly being thrown into the collective lap of the public, so as to incite racial chaos.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cleveland-boy-12-shot-and-killed-by-police-over-fake-gun/

Meanwhile, this Grey incident looks really really bad at first glance. Man enters paddy wagon and then exits van with severed spinal cord.

^

That's the biggest lesson everyone should take away from all of this. We sit here and argue over the most controversial cases that are full of unanswered questions. Where the clear cut abuses of the public by authority go uncovered.

After it's all said and done, it's all about divide and conquer the public. left vs right, black vs white. Keep the people afraid and distrustful of each other.

I'll second that. The clear cut cases seem to always be ignored by the media and the establishment "activists". Blatant cases are swept under the rug as quickly as possible.

Brian4Liberty
05-05-2015, 01:17 PM
Mainstream media and activists: "nothing to see here, move along".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2L85M287gk

EBounding
05-05-2015, 01:25 PM

Absolutely--I found out about it first from AF's "nickel ride" post a few weeks ago. The article is addressing your regular "Fox News conservatives".

CCTelander
05-05-2015, 01:31 PM

A guy that committed no crime was arrested and killed by police and you don't see any mistreatment by the cops.

Yes, yes it is.

CCTelander
05-05-2015, 01:31 PM
Dupe

RonPaulMall
05-05-2015, 02:53 PM

It is because people on this forum are smart. The Establishment and the MSM want to paint the issue of police brutality and the police state in general as a black/white thing. If they are able to do that (and they have so far, for the most part), they win. The media will only report brutality cases when the victim is black even though more white people are killed by cops every year than blacks. We are weak enough compared to the power of the MSM as it is. For us to jump in and help them further their pro-police state agenda would be the height of stupidity. We highlight white victims of police brutality because the media wants America to believe the don't exist. We are less vocal about the black ones because the media hypes those stories relentlessly all in an effort to use race to the advantage of the state.

JK/SEA
05-05-2015, 03:00 PM
..frankly, i'm un-concerned with the hype on race, i'm just glad this issue of cop abuse is finally going mainstream.

paleocon1
05-05-2015, 03:01 PM
But the state said that The Bundy ranch were breaking the law but conservatives rallied around them anyway. ..................

pure apples and oranges- Gray was nothing more than a garden variety thug who brought on his own death. A poster child for the marxist left.

JK/SEA
05-05-2015, 03:03 PM
pure apples and oranges- Gray was nothing more than a garden variety thug who brought on his own death. A poster child for the marxist left.

thanks for the opinion. What are you basing this on?...proof? link?

btw...thugs are cops.

neg rep...

your welcome.

paleocon1
05-05-2015, 03:07 PM

A guy that committed no crime was arrested ...................

He was a career criminal who ran from the police and when caught had an illegal knife. His own bulling around in the van killed him. That's the Reality.If THAT is what you wish to paint as police 'brutality' you are one with the obamabots.

paleocon1
05-05-2015, 03:08 PM
I'd be interested in what the Asian and Hispanic community thinks about all this... Why?

paleocon1
05-05-2015, 03:10 PM
You sound like you would be happier at DU. More your sort of leftist there don'tcha know.LMAO.

JK/SEA
05-05-2015, 03:10 PM
i always wondered if RPF had an age minimum to play....

guess not.

btw....just noticed 56k was banned....tragic.

Sam I am
05-05-2015, 03:11 PM
There was Michael Brown's blood splashed on the interior panel of Wilson's car which aligned with the witness testimony about a close quarters struggle.
Regarding Martin, he was an asshole for trying to severely beat someone who was merely asking him a question.

Well, since this case is more complex, there's more to report on. The Tamir Rice story most certainly was reported in the media, a lot.

But if you want a big example, take Walter Scott story was reported in the media a couple of weeks ago. That story was everywhere.

The difference in that case is that the cop actually got prosecuted promptly, and the whole thing didn't incite a big riot to report on.

The reason the clear cut cases don't escalate like this is because even the pro-cop people accept that the cop was wrong, and they don't escalate it.

Tywysog Cymru
05-05-2015, 04:49 PM
He was a career criminal who ran from the police and when caught had an illegal knife. His own bulling around in the van killed him. That's the Reality.If THAT is what you wish to paint as police 'brutality' you are one with the obamabots.

Why should that even be a thing?

A Son of Liberty
05-05-2015, 05:00 PM

You're a moron. And I mean that in every derogatory sense of the word.

This is the freaking garbage this so-called "movement" is attracting these days? Congrats, Collinz... reap what you've sown.

Fuck this shit.

Christian Liberty
05-05-2015, 05:05 PM

This is the freaking garbage this so-called "movement" is attracting these days? Congrats, Collinz... reap what you've sown.

Fuck this shit.

We probably don't agree on much these days. But this is one area where we do. Amen. +rep.

JK/SEA
05-05-2015, 05:16 PM

Fuck this shit.

i'm not sure this 'person' is reflective of the Liberty movement, but letting this person express his beliefs is fine with me if 'it' can take the hammer blows...

so be it...

AuH20
05-05-2015, 05:34 PM

Is this a phony account?

wizardwatson
05-05-2015, 05:35 PM

Fuck this shit.

If there aren't enough people to keep the lamps lit, the cockroaches move in.

These people have been around always. The movement is in atrophy. Not quite as adept now at swatting the gnats away.

Have you met our resident white supremacists?

wizardwatson
05-05-2015, 05:39 PM
Is this a phony account?

Who knows. A lot of the really bad ones are new accounts, but I've been seeing very old accounts doing quite similar things. Which means they were either pretending before, or just don't care about anything anymore except getting a rise out of people.

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 05:50 PM

WTF are you talking about? The people on this site are constantly standing up for the victims of police brutality, including Freddie Gray, Michael Brown, Eric Garner. You are just making crap up with absolutely zero basis in reality.

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 05:56 PM

You too, WTF are you talking about? Do you two have some kind of 'selective vision' or something, or are you just spinning fiction to try and troll people into getting pissed off?

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 05:59 PM
The overwhelming majority of posters on RPF are on the side of the victims of police brutality, including Freddie Grey. One or two newly registered trolls talk like they are straight out of the KKK and now suddenly we are all cop sucking racists.

I call bullshit. And in fact the bullshit is so blatantly obvious I don't think it's possible they just missed it by accident. This is so obvious and overt that they have to be pulling this crap on purpose.

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 06:03 PM
No kidding, and the climate is OVERWHELMINGLY on the side of the victims of the police.

Thats why I don't think either of them are actually sincere.

No rational person could read these forums and conclude that we are on the side of the cops.

Occam's razor says that they are casting these spurious accusations on purpose to rile us up get us angry and make us look bad.

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 06:08 PM

One dude acting like an ignorant ass, and getting curb-stomped by the rest of the forums, and bEnder is going off AGAIN accusing all of us of being clones with this paleocon douche. Honestly he's done this lying on us crap before and I'm sick of it.

brandon
05-05-2015, 06:12 PM
WTF are you talking about? The people on this site are constantly standing up for the victims of police brutality, including Freddie Gray, Michael Brown, Eric Garner. You are just making crap up with absolutely zero basis in reality.

Fair enough. I'm not around here enough to really know what the majority thinks. Just based my comment off a couple posts I saw here.

Anti Federalist
05-05-2015, 06:18 PM

Speak for yourself.

I "broke" this story at RPF weeks before any rioting or unrest.

Just another day in AmeriKa, and the usual idiots and copsuckers will defend it, because Freddy Grey, to them, was just a worthless ******.

ETA - Reading through the entire thread, I see my point has been made already.

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 06:26 PM
Fair enough. I'm not around here enough to really know what the majority thinks. Just based my comment off a couple posts I saw here.
This is one of the most intensely anti police brutality sites on the entire Internet, which hasn't devolved into an insular circle jerk. Hell the freaking DU thinks we are too hard on cops. We get trolled just like everyone else, and even our resident 'hey the cops aren't so bad' guy is showing the trolls with derision. I honestly don't see how it's even possible to mistake these forums for a cop sucker convention. I don't see it AT ALL. Not being sincere anyway. I could see such accusations intended to disrupt the forums and the grassroots by inciting animosity and division, but I cannot fathom the idea that someone made those charges in sincerity. And this is the second time Ender has done it. I think we was accusing all of us of being pro-cop over the Eric Garner thing too. Smdh.

Lois
05-05-2015, 06:31 PM
The pocket knife was completely legal under all levels of law, and the state DA has stated this multiple times recently.

I guess you missed the information I posted in the following thread on whether or not the knife was legal -

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?473913-Arrest-warrants-issued-for-6-Baltimore-cops-on-manslaughter-charges&p=5861143#post5861143

And it seems that the issue of whether or not it was legal is getting play in the mainstream media news today because until the knife is produced, there's no proof that it was legal.

Officer charged in Gray death contends arrest was legal

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/7047d123bc24454eb32229cbc9cdda22/officer-charged-gray-death-contends-arrest-was-legal

"One of the Baltimore police officers who arrested Freddie Gray wants the police department and prosecutor to produce a knife that was the reason for the arrest, saying in court papers that it is an illegal weapon.

The city's top prosecutor, Marilyn Mosby, said Friday in charging the officer and five others that the knife was legal under Maryland law, meaning they had arrested Gray illegally.

"The motion was filed Monday by attorneys for Officer Edward Nero in Baltimore District Court."

I agree with Paleocon1. And I'm amazed at how this forum seems to have been taken over by Liberals who call anyone who disagrees with them and anyone who doesn't defend every black thug 'racist'. Anyone who commits burglary and is in possession of stolen property is a thug in my book.

http://clashdaily.com/2015/04/freddy-grays-arrest-record-heres-the-rap-sheet-of-the-dude-theyre-destroying-baltimore-over/

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 06:42 PM
I guess you missed the information I posted in the following thread on whether or not the knife was legal -

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?473913-Arrest-warrants-issued-for-6-Baltimore-cops-on-manslaughter-charges&p=5861143#post5861143

And it seems that the issue of whether or not it was legal is getting play in the mainstream media news today because until the knife is produced, there's no proof that it was legal.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/7047d123bc24454eb32229cbc9cdda22/officer-charged-gray-death-contends-arrest-was-legal

"One of the Baltimore police officers who arrested Freddie Gray wants the police department and prosecutor to produce a knife that was the reason for the arrest, saying in court papers that it is an illegal weapon.

The city's top prosecutor, Marilyn Mosby, said Friday in charging the officer and five others that the knife was legal under Maryland law, meaning they had arrested Gray illegally.

"The motion was filed Monday by attorneys for Officer Edward Nero in Baltimore District Court."

I agree with Paleocon1. And I'm amazed at how this forum seems to have been taken over by Liberals who call anyone who disagrees with them and anyone who doesn't defend every black thug 'racist'. Anyone who commits burglary and is in possession of stolen property is a thug in my book.

http://clashdaily.com/2015/04/freddy-grays-arrest-record-heres-the-rap-sheet-of-the-dude-theyre-destroying-baltimore-over/

In America, the government has to prove someone has broken the law before executing them. This notion that the police can stop and harass someone because they are UNable to prove you broke the law is obscene.

There is a lump in your pocket. Could be a wallet but I think it's heroin. I'll put a slug between your eyes and kill you dead so I can search your corpse. Oops, it was just a wallet, but hey I'm in the right because there is no way I could have known it wasn't drugs, amiright?

SMDH. :rolleyes:

Lois
05-05-2015, 06:48 PM
Until we know exactly what transpired, we shouldn't be rushing to judgment and declaring the cops guilty (as in the Ferguson case), like saying it was a 'rough ride' when there's absolutely no proof that it was.

Smitty
05-05-2015, 06:56 PM
Because the Freddy Gray's of the world choose not to be associated with the "right".

Those of them who bother to vote, vote for socialism and hope to live off of the fruits of it.

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 06:59 PM
Because the Freddy Gray's of the world choose not to be associated with the "right".

Those of them who bother to vote, vote for socialism and hope to live off of the fruits of it.
So things like justice, civil rights, truth, integrity only mean anything if we like their politics?

and how do you know that THIS guy wasn't one of the 2% of black voters who vote conservative?

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 07:01 PM
Until we know exactly what transpired, we shouldn't be rushing to judgment and declaring the cops guilty (as in the Ferguson case), like saying it was a 'rough ride' when there's absolutely no proof that it was.
Nor should you be rushing to exonerate them. That sword cuts both ways you know.

AuH20
05-05-2015, 07:12 PM

I think that's certainly a prime issue, but why the right reflexively cozied up with police unions is beyond my comprehension. It would be a completely different storyline if the local police were actually a firewall against tyranny.

Smitty
05-05-2015, 07:14 PM
So things like justice, civil rights, truth, integrity only mean anything if we like their politics?

They only mean something if they're genuine.

Socialists aren't genuine and couldn't care less about freedom and liberty.

The government is their mommy and daddy,...and woe be to anyone who wants to limit the power of mommy and daddy.

AuH20
05-05-2015, 07:14 PM

What transpired after the arrest? Well, he happened to severe his spinal cord.

Lois
05-05-2015, 07:15 PM
Nor should you be rushing to exonerate them. That sword cuts both ways you know.

You're right, and I had originally written that, but then I remembered Ferguson and stuck that bit in, and so then the 'works both ways' thing I originally wrote didn't fit in grammatically - I had a sentence structure situation. I should have just added that it works both ways at the end - LOL.

AuH20
05-05-2015, 07:15 PM

The government is their mommy and daddy,...and woe be to anyone who wants to limit the power of mommy and daddy.

They only use it for convenience and it's usually bestowed upon select groups. Hint..... People in here shouldn't emulate them.

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 07:16 PM

We should only care about other person's human and civil liberties if we think they might perhaps be genuine?

considering that every human being on the planet has at least someone who thinks they are an asshole, wouldn't that mean that no human being on the planet should be afforded civil or human rights?

Cleaner44
05-05-2015, 07:20 PM

(Mod edit)

Running is not a crime.

The cops didn't even know why they were chasing him.

The knife that he possessed was unknown to the cops.

Americans have a right to keep and bear arms, even if you don't like it.

The knife in question was a legal pocket knife, according to the State's Attorney.

If obamabots want to stand against police killing people for running down the street, then I will gladly stand with them. We need more Americans to stand up against cops killing American citizens.

I value the Constitution. You seem to value (mod edit).

Good day sir.

Smitty
05-05-2015, 07:23 PM
We should only care about other person's human and civil liberties if we think they might perhaps be genuine?

Absolutely.

If they're not a genuine advocate of freedom and liberty,...if they only strive to form the government in a manner that will serve them at the expense of others (socialists) they have no place in the liberty movement.

Somebody, somewhere needs to make the distinction clear.

Big government advocates are a huge hindrance to the liberty movement. It doesn't matter whether they're communists, socialists, or neocons.

The liberty movement is about personal freedom and responsibility,....and not about feeding at the government nipple.

It doesn't matter whether they're feeding from it through affirmative action or the military industrial complex.

Parasites can't be included in the liberty movement.

It just won't work.

Sola_Fide
05-05-2015, 07:23 PM

As a Christian, I care. Race doesn't enter into the equation for me.

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 07:27 PM
What in the world is going on with this spate of necroaccounts all the sudden bouncing up and whining about how we don't kiss enough police rear end anyway?

Here we are, day after day and night after night standing against police brutality. Sticking our necks way way out there gambling our own credibility and that if Rand Paul, opening ourselves up to attack by these statist accusing us of supporting criminals and criminality, and then we get hit from the OTHER side by mentally challenged dingbats screaming that we are racist cop suckers.

A a pox on both of your houses!

Origanalist
05-05-2015, 07:32 PM

Um....(mod edit) What the fuck is a "illegal knife"? Shouldn't you be posting over at Breitbart or the Weekly Standard?

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 07:32 PM
Absolutely.

If they're not a genuine advocate of freedom and liberty,...if they only strive to form the government in a manner that will serve them at the expense of others (socialists) they have no place in the liberty movement.

Big government advocates are a huge hindrance to the liberty movement. It doesn't matter whether they're communists, socialists, or neocons.

The liberty movement is about personal freedom and responsibility,....and not about feeding at the government nipple.

It doesn't matter whether they're feeding from it through affirmative action or the military industrial complex.

It just won't work.

We're not talking about including Freddie Grey in the liberty movement. Where in God's green Earth did THAT come from?

and if you are seriously defending the idea of only affording human and civil liberties to those people we like and agree with, then you are a disgusting monster who has no place in the liberty movement. If we get to pick and choose who gets rights and who doesn't, then they aren't "rights" at all, but privileges handed out by some elite.

That's not liberty.

Human rights are universal, and they belong to every human being, whether you like them or not.

Origanalist
05-05-2015, 07:33 PM
What in the world is going on with this spate of necroaccounts all the sudden bouncing up and whining about how we don't kiss enough police rear end anyway?

Here we are, day after day and night after night standing against police brutality. Sticking our necks way way out there gambling our own credibility and that if Rand Paul, opening ourselves up to attack by these statist accusing us of supporting criminals and criminality, and then we get hit from the OTHER side by mentally challenged dingbats screaming that we are racist cop suckers.

Out of rep.

AuH20
05-05-2015, 07:37 PM
Absolutely.

It just won't work.

I'm an advocate for accountability across the board. Special distinctions shouldn't be made because you had a hard life. Boo hoo. Or for the police for that matter.

Smitty
05-05-2015, 07:40 PM
..If we get to pick and choose who gets rights and who doesn't, ..

Some people would rather have the government be their mommy and daddy than to have rights.

If you can change their perspective, I'm all for it,....but there's nothing to be gained from supporting the people who will spit in your face for putting forth the effort.

If and when they come around, I'll welcome them with open arms. But the first move is theirs.

I'm not going to kiss the ass of a bunch of socialists in the hope that kissing their asses will make them see the light.

AuH20
05-05-2015, 07:42 PM
Some people would rather have the government be their mommy and daddy than to have rights.

If you can change their perspective, I'm all for it,....but there's nothing to be gained from supporting the people who will spit in your face for putting forth the effort.

If and when they come around, I'll welcome them with open arms. But the first move is theirs.

I'm not going to kiss the ass of a bunch of socialists in the hope that kissing their asses will make them see the light.

AntiFederalist has brought up that stunning point ad nauseum. Rights entail responsibility and nobody gotz time for that! :)

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 07:51 PM

It's not about kissing ass, it's about the fact that if human rights are 'selectively' applied, then they are not rights at all. Even the neocons and the socialists want their own kind to have rights. With your philosophy you are no better than Dick Cheney or Barack Obama.

Lois
05-05-2015, 07:51 PM
I'm an advocate for accountability across the board. Special distinctions shouldn't be made because you had a hard life. Boo hoo. Or for the police for that matter.

Yeah, I'm for whoever is the good guy. Everyone has the same rights, BUT why is a black dirt bag (anyone who is a thief is a 'dirt bag' to me) given a free pass. Never a word against all those thugs who were doing the 'knock-out' thing, never a story about white people who get killed by blacks. This Freddie Gray story has nothing to do with 'race' - it's about police vs. criminals - but that's all you hear if you don't buy into the innocence of the black thug.

I'm against 'police brutality' too, but we have no proof that the Freddie Gray case involved police brutality.

AuH20
05-05-2015, 07:56 PM
Yeah, I'm for whoever is the good guy. Everyone has the same rights, BUT why is a black dirt bag (anyone who is a thief is a 'dirt bag' to me) given a free pass. Never a word against all those thugs who were doing the 'knock-out' thing, never a story about white people who get killed by blacks. This Freddie Gray story has nothing to do with 'race' - it's about police vs. criminals - but that's all you hear if you don't buy into the innocence of the black thug.

Two words....Cultural Marxism. And it's most likely get to worse since these tactics have yielded such 'marvelous' results.

I'm against 'police brutality' too, but we have no proof that the Freddie Gray case involved police brutality.

Right now, it appears to be a case of Occam's Razor. Cops picked up Grey, apprehended him and prepped him for transport. Between the start of the journey and the final destination, we can assume the police were responsible for his grave injuries. I have an open mind, but until there is concrete evidence presented, the cops are responsible.

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 07:56 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?436546-TX-quot-Knockout-Game-quot-attack-leads-to-hate-crime-charges

Smitty
05-05-2015, 07:58 PM
It's not about kissing ass, it's about the fact that if human rights are 'selectively' applied, then they are not rights at all.

I'm not particularly interested in twisting the arms of people who have voluntarily surrendered their rights in order to be subservient to the state.

You can't make someone value freedom.

They have to learn on their own that if they look to the government for their sustenance, that the government owns them.

The liberty movement is for people who don't want to be owned.

Those who choose to be owned are going out of their way to fuck up the situation for those who don't

If those people don't want rights,...who the hell am I to say that they have to accept them?

I just want my rights.

I can't be bothered with those who don't want theirs.

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 08:05 PM
I'm not particularly interested in twisting the arms of people who have voluntarily surrendered their rights in order to be subservient to the state.

You can't make someone value freedom.

They have to learn on their own that if they look to the government for their sustenance, that the government owns them.

The liberty movement is for people who don't want to be owned.

Those who choose to be owned are going out of their way to fuck up the situation for those who don't

If those people don't want rights,...who the hell am I to say that they have to accept them.

I just want my rights.

I can't be bothered with those who don't want theirs.

Refusing to tolerate a violation of human rights and civil liberties is not 'making them value freedom.' That's highly illogical and borderline sophistic. Whether someone should be afforded human rights and civil liberties is utterly independent of their personality, background, or family of origin. If there is such a thing as a "natural right" then it belongs to ALL. Not just the ones you pick and choose as being special enough. You aren't arguing for liberty, you are arguing for tyrannical despotism...just with YOU as the despot.

Guess what? I don't want YOU as my despot, any more than I wanted Barack Obama or GW Bush.

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 08:06 PM
I just want my rights.

Yeah, you just want YOUR rights, and fuck-all everyone else on the planet.

Your position is not liberty, it is tyranny. With you as the tyrant.

I'm neither impressed nor compelled.

Smitty
05-05-2015, 08:11 PM
blah blah blah.

The liberty movement has nothing to gain by getting involved in *attempting* to support the rights of those who have no knowledge of, or no interest in the principals of freedom.

Those people who burned down Baltimore aren't a part of this thing.

They might be someday,..but I ain't gonna hold my breath.

It's time for the liberty movement to stop devoting energy to people who choose to be wards of the state.

They're somebody else.

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 08:18 PM
blah blah blah.

The liberty movement has nothing to gain by getting involved in *attempting* to support the rights of those who have no knowledge of, or no interest in the principals of freedom.

It's time for the liberty movement to stop devoting energy to people who choose to be wards of the state.

They're somebody else.

If you don't believe that human rights belong to all humans, then you are not liberty. You are just a different flavor of the same-ol same-ol tyranny. EVERY tyrant thinks that people who agree with them should be free. This makes you no different than every tyrant what came before.

Smitty
05-05-2015, 08:20 PM
Yeah well,...good luck with that.

Let me know how it works out for ya.

TheCount
05-05-2015, 08:20 PM
Yeah, I'm for whoever is the good guy. Everyone has the same rights, BUT why is a black dirt bag (anyone who is a thief is a 'dirt bag' to me) given a free pass. Never a word against all those thugs who were doing the 'knock-out' thing, never a story about white people who get killed by blacks.

How many whites did Gray knock out and/or kill?

Smitty
05-05-2015, 08:26 PM
[/SIZE]

It's a hard question to answer,....a bit like asking "How many children under the age of 5 have been killed by the Israeli bombardments of Gaza?"

What's your guess?

Lois
05-05-2015, 08:40 PM
[/SIZE]

I don't know - I'm not talking about Freddie Gray; I'm talking about the bias of the Liberals and The Media.

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 08:40 PM
Yeah well,...good luck with that.

Let me know how it works out for ya.

Even George Bush thinks that he and his neocon pals should be able to do whatever they want.

Even Barack Obama thinks that he and his progressive pals should be able to do whatever they want.

Given what you've said here, why should anybody consider you any different than the Bush/Obama clown car?

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 08:42 PM
It's a hard question to answer,....a bit like asking "How many children under the age of 5 have been killed by the Israeli bombardments of Gaza?"

What's your guess?

So you are claiming some kind of certain knowledge that Freddie Grey has gone around knocking out random white people, and you are claiming the number is so high you can't count it. I suppose you have a source for this crap outside of your own rectum?

TheCount
05-05-2015, 08:43 PM
I don't know - I'm not talking about Freddie Gray; I'm talking about the bias of the Liberals and The Media.

Interesting that you would use his name twice in a post where you're not talking about him.

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 08:43 PM

It's pretty clear to me that the Big6 Media (BSM) isn't the only source of bias on this subject.

Anti Federalist
05-05-2015, 08:47 PM
HUZZAH!

Anti Federalist
05-05-2015, 08:51 PM
Hey, cop suckers:

Tell me what this baby did wrong to deserve getting his face blown by no knock cop raiders?

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/8451769f5e5c61915cb2af879aecf2405c124a7d/c=0-3-380-509&r=537&c=0-0-534-712/local/-/media/WTLV/WTLV/2014/05/30//1401495315000-1401473538005-photo-3.JPG

Ender
05-05-2015, 09:08 PM
You too, WTF are you talking about? Do you two have some kind of 'selective vision' or something, or are you just spinning fiction to try and troll people into getting pissed off?

TROLL?

WTF are you calling me a troll? I have hardly been posting because the bad-mouthing of blacks has really gotten under my skin. After a while I have had to speak out because the negative is so bad I can't stand it.

I do not tolerate racism very well and never have understood it. Some here are blatant; others are so condescending about all the drug thugs that deserve to die. Obviously they're all welfare queens and deserve what they get blah, blah, blah.....

But if I have a rebuttal, then I'm a troll.

WTF has happened to this forum?

navy-vet
05-05-2015, 09:17 PM
I am waiting to hear all of the evidence....

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 09:19 PM
TROLL?

WTF are you calling me a troll? I have hardly been posting because the bad-mouthing of blacks has really gotten under my skin. After a while I have had to speak out because the negative is so bad I can't stand it.

I do not tolerate racism very well and never have understood it. Some here are blatant; others are so condescending about all the drug thugs that deserve to die. Obviously they're all welfare queens and deserve what they get blah, blah, blah.....

But if I have a rebuttal, then I'm a troll.

WTF has happened to this forum?

WTF happened to you?

We stick our necks out day after night after day endlessly attacking police brutality, defending the victims of police brutality -- enough to make us the target of idiots calling us liberal retard cop haters -- enough to put our reputation on the line as individuals, as a forum, and as a representative of Rand Paul, and now you have the audacity to bounce in and say we aren't doing it hard enough? To accuse us of being copsucking racists?

WHat the hell is your problem? Are you blind? We are getting wailed on by the statists right here in this very thread for being "race-baiting cop-haters" and you are going to come in here and whine that we are racist copsuckers?

Bullshit. You can't be that stupid. You have to be doing this on purpose. What is your agenda?

Slave Mentality
05-05-2015, 09:23 PM

This is bullshit. Who's doing the painting here? Oh, the irony. Fuck your illegal knife.

navy-vet
05-05-2015, 09:24 PM
Out of rep.
covered

Ender
05-05-2015, 09:24 PM
WTF happened to you?

We stick our necks out day after night after day endlessly attacking police brutality, defending the victims of police brutality -- enough to make us the target of idiots calling us liberal retard cop haters -- enough to put our reputation on the line as individuals, as a forum, and as a representative of Rand Paul, and now you have the audacity to bounce in and say we aren't doing it hard enough? To accuse us of being copsucking racists?

WHat the hell is your problem? Are you blind? We are getting wailed on by the statists right here in this very thread for being "race-baiting cop-haters" and you are going to come in here and whine that we are racist copsuckers?

Bullshit. You can't be that stupid. You have to be doing this on purpose. What is your agenda?

Why don't you try reading what I have said instead of ranting - you are accusing me of stuff I have never even thought. I have never ONCE even mentioned "racist copsuckers". Or even thought it.

Slave Mentality
05-05-2015, 09:25 PM
I am waiting to hear all of the evidence....

I guess, but the evidence has been out for decades.

navy-vet
05-05-2015, 09:29 PM
I guess, but the evidence has been out for decades.
Only if you are unconcerned with what is right and just.

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 09:29 PM
Why don't you try reading what I have said instead of ranting - you are accusing me of stuff I have never even thought. I have never ONCE even mentioned "racist copsuckers". Or even thought it.

No kidding, you didn't use those exact words. WHy was AF objecting to your rant against us? Was he imagining it too?

This isn't the first time you've done this. Jumped in out of the blue to accuse us of being racist apologists for the police state.

Where are you on the hundreds of threads where we call out police violence? nowhere.

Where are you on the hundreds of threads we stand up to defend the victims of police brutality, black, white, red, yellow, brown, green, and blue? nowhere.

ANd then every once in a while you just pop up and call us racists and accuse us of being apologists for the police state.

If that's all you are anymore then piss off. We will still be here opposing the police state and defending it's victims. Go find someone else to call racist.

JK/SEA
05-05-2015, 09:30 PM

those cops are guilty.

period.

Ender
05-05-2015, 09:31 PM
Out of rep.

I was just about to cover this when I found Gunny calling me a troll- oh the irony!

Ender
05-05-2015, 09:32 PM
No kidding, you didn't use those exact words. WHy was AF objecting to your rant against us? Was he imagining it too?

This isn't the first time you've done this. Jumped in out of the blue to accuse us of being racist apologists for the police state.

Where are you on the hundreds of threads where we call out police violence? nowhere.

Where are you on the hundreds of threads we stand up to defend the victims of police brutality, black, white, red, yellow, brown, green, and blue? nowhere.

ANd then every once in a while you just pop up and call us racists and accuse us of being apologists for the police state.

If that's all you are anymore then piss off. We will still be here opposing the police state and defending it's victims. Go find someone else to call racist.

Where was AF objecting to my "rant" - and I have never been against AF. EVER.

JK/SEA
05-05-2015, 09:33 PM
the knife is legal under State law, but it is a Baltimore code violation.

whatever....

cops guilty.

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 09:34 PM
I was just about to cover this when I found Gunny calling me a troll- oh the irony!

uhh, you were the 'other house' in that post.

Smitty
05-05-2015, 09:35 PM
This is the kind of confusion that happens when people try to justify the actions of looters to oppose the actions of the police.

Looters aren't libertarians.

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 09:39 PM
Where was AF objecting to my "rant" - and I have never been against AF. EVER.

n/m that was a response to brandon; but you are still dodging the point, just like you kept doing the LAST time you popped up and started calling all of us racist police state apologists. I quoted your entree into the thread.

which is a steaming pile of bovine feces.

ANd obviously a steaming pile of bovine feces.

You can't possibly actually believe that crap.

JK/SEA
05-05-2015, 09:47 PM
This is the kind of confusion that happens when people try to justify the actions of looters to oppose the actions of the police.

Looters aren't libertarians.

but cops are?...

Ender
05-05-2015, 09:49 PM
n/m that was a response to brandon; but you are still dodging the point, just like you kept doing the LAST time you popped up and started calling all of us racist police state apologists. I quoted your entree into the thread.

which is a steaming pile of bovine feces.

ANd obviously a steaming pile of bovine feces.

You can't possibly actually believe that crap.

So..... I'm bad because I call out the racist bullshit- even though I am totally 1000% against cops having no repercussions for their wanton acts of violence and I am 1000% against looting?

Who's the "us" you are talking about? Have I ever called YOU a racist police state apologist? I haven't called anyone such a thing- all I have posted about is the BS racial stuff- such as saying Grey deserved what he got- cause, you know, he's a thug.

If you are going to call me out on something then you better call me on something I have actually stated and believe.

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 09:55 PM
So..... I'm bad because I call out the racist bullshit- even though I am totally 1000% against cops having no repercussions for their wanton acts of violence and I am 1000% against looting?

Who's the "us" you are talking about? Have I ever called YOU a racist police state apologist? I haven't called anyone such a thing- all I have posted about is the BS racial stuff- such as saying Grey deserved what he got- cause, you know, he's a thug.

If you are going to call me out on something then you better call me on something I have actually stated and believe.

Call out the individual and I'll help you. Call out "the forums" and I will throw it right back in your face. NOWHERE on the Internet are BOTH sides of the BS fought against like they are here. A thousand active members and 4 or 5 idiots getting their butt stomped at every turn. That does NOT make RPF a haven for racists and police state apologists.

There is no way you can take 4 or 5 idiots trolling the forums and presume to paint "The Forums" with racism.

That is highly offensive.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
05-05-2015, 09:58 PM
.just noticed 56k was banned....tragic.

I didn't see that, but I think this is backwards. The whole idea of the red rep bar is to identify the shills on the site. Meanwhile, the people doing exactly what 56KTarget did maintain their green bars and shill with impunity. Even on this thread. I'm not even necessarily talking paleocon1 because I don't know his deal. But somebody else very close by...

Sam I am
05-05-2015, 09:59 PM
blah blah blah.

They're somebody else.

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

― George Orwell, Animal Farm

Ender
05-05-2015, 10:03 PM
Call out the individual and I'll help you. Call out "the forums" and I will throw it right back in your face. NOWHERE on the Internet are BOTH sides of the BS fought against like they are here. A thousand active members and 4 or 5 idiots getting their butt stomped at every turn. That does NOT make RPF a haven for racists and police state apologists.

There is no way you can take 4 or 5 idiots trolling the forums and presume to paint "The Forums" with racism.

That is highly offensive.

Number 2 in the 4 Agreements:

TAKE NOTHING PERSONALLY.

http://www.toltecspirit.com

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 10:04 PM
Number 2 in the 4 Agreements:

TAKE NOTHING PERSONALLY.

http://www.toltecspirit.com

Nice.

I'm still not going to let you call Ron Paul Forums 'racist.'

Ender
05-05-2015, 10:07 PM
Nice.

I'm still not going to let you call Ron Paul Forums 'racist.'

I believe what I said was: What has happened to this forum? Did you bother to read the thread on Baltimore?

brandon
05-05-2015, 10:09 PM

Then you're talking about the completely wrong thing. The media is allowed to be as biased and shitty as they want to be. The liberals are allowed to complain about whatever they want. You might not like it, but that's part of living in a free society.

The real and only issue here is rampant police corruption and systemic abuse resulting in this specific incident of a man being illegally detained, searched, arrested, tortured, and murdered. If you see that and instead of addressing the real issue you decide to get caught up in whiny partisan politics, then you are a major part of the problem.

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 10:38 PM
I believe what I said was: What has happened to this forum? Did you bother to read the thread on Baltimore?

I have participated in multiple Baltimore threads, and what you said was:

Ender
05-05-2015, 11:45 PM
I have participated in multiple Baltimore threads, and what you said was:

And to YOU that means I was calling you and others racist cop suckers? You noticed NO racial bias on that thread and anyone who pointed it out is baaaad?

Did you actually read all the posts that inferred that Grey deserved what he got? Or that Baltimore was just full of welfare suckups, so what would you expect?

GunnyFreedom
05-05-2015, 11:56 PM
And to YOU that means I was calling you and others racist cop suckers? You noticed NO racial bias on that thread and anyone who pointed it out is baaaad?

Anytime I see racism on this forum it gets shut down and ridiculed. It is not allowed to foment, and the people who adhere to it are ostracized.

Did you actually read all the posts that inferred that Grey deserved what he got? Or that Baltimore was just full of welfare suckups, so what would you expect?

From the day these forums became popular in 2007 there was always some idiot from stormfront trying to make us look bad, and they were always shut down like they should have been. That has not changed. A couple rampaging idiots getting their rear ends handed to them at every turn do not make a racist forum.

Smack down the individual idiots and I'll help you do it. Continue to call these forums racist, and I will continue to call you out for it, until you get so annoyed that you stop coming here and stop calling us racists.

Ender
05-06-2015, 01:03 AM
Anytime I see racism on this forum it gets shut down and ridiculed. It is not allowed to foment, and the people who adhere to it are ostracized.

From the day these forums became popular in 2007 there was always some idiot from stormfront trying to make us look bad, and they were always shut down like they should have been. That has not changed. A couple rampaging idiots getting their rear ends handed to them at every turn do not make a racist forum.

Smack down the individual idiots and I'll help you do it. Continue to call these forums racist, and I will continue to call you out for it, until you get so annoyed that you stop coming here and stop calling us racists.

You are full of it- I never called the forum racist and YOU know it. And I haven't seen the current race-baiters gone yet- was hoping but it has not happened.

Just keep being dictator supreme, if that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, but before you drive me from the forum you might want to wait until after I've finished editing the new RP video for Bryan and the forum. Just sayin'.

Christopher A. Brown
05-06-2015, 01:35 AM

We share our rights.

GunnyFreedom
05-06-2015, 04:29 AM
You are full of it- I never called the forum racist and YOU know it. And I haven't seen the current race-baiters gone yet- was hoping but it has not happened.

Just keep being dictator supreme, if that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, but before you drive me from the forum you might want to wait until after I've finished editing the new RP video for Bryan and the forum. Just sayin'.
Riiight. You didn't call RPFs racist and I know it. I'm just objecting to the pointy ears in your avatar, not that this is the second or third time I've seen you calling RPFs racist. I'm just angry because the screen name reminds me of something. It has nothing to do with the forums I've invested the last 8 years of my live being smeared with lies and false accusations of racism.

GunnyFreedom
05-06-2015, 04:51 AM
Do you remember the last time I got this angry at you? Because I do. I remember exactly what it was about too. It was about you calling RPFs racist then, too.

But like you say, that has to be just a cover. Nobody really gets angry over false accusations of racism. It must be that whole five letters in a name thing. Yeah, that's gotta be it. :rolleyes:

Lois
05-06-2015, 06:52 AM

I assume you weren't referring to me, considering I was one of the first to support and post on this board when Ron Paul was running in the 2008 election and again when he was running in the 2012 Election. Yeah, I don't post much since Obama got in, because when I did check out this board, I got the feeling a lot of liberals had sprung up, so that turned me off. Now, again with anyone who criticizes a black criminal being called 'racist' (not sure if you're calling the Conservatives 'racist' also), it's like - OMG, the libs have infiltrated. :eek:

JK/SEA
05-06-2015, 07:25 AM
I assume you weren't referring to me, considering I was one of the first to support and post on this board when Ron Paul was running in the 2008 election and again when he was running in the 2012 Election. Yeah, I don't post much since Obama got in, because when I did check out this board, I got the feeling a lot of liberals had sprung up, so that turned me off. Now, again with anyone who criticizes a black criminal being called 'racist' (not sure if you're calling the Conservatives 'racist' also), it's like - OMG, the libs have infiltrated. :eek:

to be more accurate, the PERCEPTION that conservatives are racist is not without some degree of validity. You're not denying racism exists, so don't sweat it.

Ender
05-06-2015, 07:36 AM
Riiight. You didn't call RPFs racist and I know it. I'm just objecting to the pointy ears in your avatar, not that this is the second or third time I've seen you calling RPFs racist. I'm just angry because the screen name reminds me of something. It has nothing to do with the forums I've invested the last 8 years of my live being smeared with lies and false accusations of racism.

Dude- get a life.

This isn't about YOU- it's about an infiltration into the forum and you know it. But go ahead and blame one of the only true libertarians on the forum if it makes you feel good about yourself.

Me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now...I want a potty, I want a cookie, I want, I want, I want..........

juleswin
05-06-2015, 08:03 AM
Dude- get a life.

This isn't about YOU- it's about an infiltration into the forum and you know it. But go ahead and blame one of the only true libertarians on the forum if it makes you feel good about yourself.

Me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now...I want a potty, I want a cookie, I want, I want, I want..........

I think you need to get a life, you made a sweeping generalization of RPF members that wasn't true and you got called out for it. A normal person would have apologized and moved on or at minimum laid low until people forgot the stupid thing you said. But not you, pride got in the way of doing the right thing and instead you are lashing out of the person that called you on your BS.

One of the only true libertarians on this forums? why don't you regale us more about how great you are. I am sure there more to the Amazing Enders

AuH20
05-06-2015, 08:10 AM

I don't think they are progressives but are more sympathetic to SJW overtures. I don't personally believe in social justice. I believe in the same guidelines for all, since it promotes (a) unity (b) trust and (c) integrity. And without those traits, we may as well move back into caves.

Ender
05-06-2015, 08:57 AM
I think you need to get a life, you made a sweeping generalization of RPF members that wasn't true and you got called out for it. A normal person would have apologized and moved on or at minimum laid low until people forgot the stupid thing you said. But not you, pride got in the way of doing the right thing and instead you are lashing out of the person that called you on your BS.

One of the only true libertarians on this forums? why don't you regale us more about how great you are. I am sure there more to the Amazing Enders

No, a "normal" person would have read what I said and if they misinterpreted it, would ask me about it instead of immediately jumping on the name-calling bandwagon and pushing their self-righteous bullshit. It's called discussions- that's what forums are for.

I always thought you were a pretty cool dude- guess I'll just stick with AF for any impersonal and refreshing POV.

Smitty
05-06-2015, 09:16 AM
Many people have lost the ability to draw rational conclusions about the situation. Their contempt for police has caused them to accept and condone *any* activity which is presented as being in defiance of police brutality.

If their own house had been burned to the ground by a mob of unruly rioters because, ostensibly, some policeman did something to somebody somewhere, they wouldn't condone the act. It's only when it happens to somebody else that it's a "good" thing.

It's called hypocrisy.

juleswin
05-06-2015, 09:22 AM
No, a "normal" person would have read what I said and if they misinterpreted it, would ask me about it instead of immediately jumping on the name-calling bandwagon and pushing their self-righteous bullshit. It's called discussions- that's what forums are for.

I always thought you were a pretty cool dude- guess I'll just stick with AF for any impersonal and refreshing POV.

I read the chat line and it was pretty clear what you were saying. Nobody took you out of context, you were caught smearing the majority of forum members as racist when there are just a handful of them. One or two long time members and about a half dozen revived and new account(probably sock puppet accounts). The vast majority stuck their necks out to ask for justice for some of these not so outstanding citizens who have experienced injustice from the justice system. The stormfront wing of RPF attacked them from the right calling them derogatory names like SJWs and liberals and people like you joined in the attack to smear them as racists.

If that's not what you mean to say, then apologize since that is what your words strongly implied. There is nothing wrong with apologizing when you are wrong, it doesn't make you lesser of a man and it doesn't make it an SJW.

Yea, this is the cool side of me talking. Enjoy it while it last

GunnyFreedom
05-06-2015, 09:33 AM

I always thought you were a pretty cool dude- guess I'll just stick with AF for any impersonal and refreshing POV.Sorry, but you are the one being holier than thou and better than everyone. I am simply trying to defend the community from being destroyed. Do you have any idea how toxic these accusations of racism really are? Look at what the newsletters did to Ron Paul. I'm not going to let you 'newsletter' Ron Paul Forums.

"RPF insider with 8 years in the Ron Paul movement calls one of Rand Paul's biggest grassroots organizations 'racist.'"

You think you are better than everyone that you can just paint the entire forums as racist and were either supposed to agree, or worship you enough to be afraid the challenge you?

forget about it.

It's not like this is the first time you've gone off the deep end and accused RPFs of being racist. And the next time you do it, I will call you out again.

If you don't like this treatment, there is an easy way to avoid it: stop calling RPFs racist.

juleswin
05-06-2015, 09:45 AM
I don't think they are progressives but are more sympathetic to SJW overtures. I don't personally believe in social justice. I believe in the same guidelines for all, since it promotes (a) unity (b) trust and (c) integrity. And without those traits, we may as well move back into caves.

What a pant load of condescending back handed complement that post is. I mean, its like someone replying to an accusation of AuH2O being a hardcore white robe wearing, cross burning, white supremacist by saying, I don't think AuH2O is a racist, he is just sympathetic to white robe wearing, cross burning white supremacist. There's really no difference between the 2.

Also, I am really tired of the stormfront crowd throwing around the social justice warrior label and social justice like they know what it is. I will try and help you out here, Social justice essentially means justice where other factors apart from the crime is considered. Factors like religion, race, gender, privilege, socioeconomic factors are consider when judging. A social justice warrior on the other hand is a bit more complicated since it not just the belief in social justice but the fervor one takes in fighting for it and how he goes about fighting for it.

Demanding justice even for a black criminal is not social justice, it is justice and the founding fathers believed this and that is why they wrote the constitution the way they did. So please can we drop this social justice warrior crap, it doesn't apply to anyone on this forum.

NewRightLibertarian
05-06-2015, 09:50 AM
Most of the right are authoritarian, boot-licking Nazi wannabes. Why would anyone be surprised from their reaction?

Smitty
05-06-2015, 09:53 AM
Most of the right are authoritarian, boot-licking Nazi wannabes.

Libertarians are very far right by the contemporary definition of the term.

Ronin Truth
05-06-2015, 09:55 AM
And three of the six Baltimore cops involved are black, FWIW.

AuH20
05-06-2015, 09:59 AM
What a pant load of condescending back handed complement that post is. I mean, its like someone replying to an accusation of AuH2O being a hardcore white robe wearing, cross burning, white supremacist by saying, I don't think AuH2O is a racist, he is just sympathetic to white robe wearing, cross burning white supremacist. There's really no difference between the 2.

Also, I am really tired of the stormfront crowd throwing around the social justice warrior label and social justice like they know what it is. I will try and help you out here, Social justice essentially means justice where other factors apart from the crime is considered. Factors like religion, race, gender, privilege, socioeconomic factors are consider when judging. A social justice warrior on the other hand is a bit more complicated since it not just the belief in social justice but the fervor one takes in fighting for it and how he goes about fighting for it.

Demanding justice even for a black criminal is not social justice, it is justice and the founding fathers believed this and that is why they wrote the constitution the way they did. So please can we drop this social justice warrior crap, it doesn't apply to anyone on this forum.

Social justice is largely about making up seemingly ever-changing & arbitrary rules for select groups, based largely on the emotion of the moment. Hence, the excuses for the looting which were completely detached from the crimes committed against Freddie Grey. The SJW mentality isn't that much different from the extreme copsucker mentality that constantly manufactures excuses for bad behavior.

Smitty
05-06-2015, 10:09 AM
Also, I am really tired of the stormfront crowd.

Labeling those who don't share your perspective the "stormfront crowd" is dishonest.

juleswin
05-06-2015, 10:16 AM
Social justice is largely about making up seemingly ever-changing & arbitrary rules for select groups, based largely on the emotion of the moment. Hence, the excuses for the looting which were completely detached from the crimes committed against Freddie Grey. The SJW mentality isn't that much different from the extreme copsucker mentality that constantly manufactures excuses for bad behavior.

So what rules do you think are ever changing and arbitrary? Also saying you understand why the protestors will lash out on their own community is not SJW. I understand why a hungry man would steal food and staying that doesn't mean I am condoning or making excuses for it.

Crimes against Freddy Grey? I thought you said he severed his own neck to get a less sentence from the system?

Lastly even copsucking is not social justice since cops are not under privileged, mostly male, not low income etc. The word social justice cannot be used for everything if its going to retain any meaning. I think people use it to annoy the members who they disagree with and I really hope it would stop. You can disagree with someone without resorting to name calling.

juleswin
05-06-2015, 10:17 AM
Labeling those who don't share your perspective the "stormfront crowd" is dishonest.

You guys did the labeling first, I am just returning the favor. Stop throwing around SJW label and I will stop calling you guys the stormfront crowd.

Smitty
05-06-2015, 10:24 AM
I honestly don't know who the "you guys" is that you are referring to.

I'm not associated with any group of people who gather here.

Ronin Truth
05-06-2015, 10:24 AM
Whatever happened to rioters, looters and arsonists will be shot on sight?

There seemed to be much less of all three back then.

Smitty
05-06-2015, 10:28 AM
It's pretty disgusting to see the SJWs of the forum rationalizing the actions of criminals and calling anyone who condemns their criminal activities "racists" and "stormfronters".

It sounds straight off of Democratic Underground.

juleswin
05-06-2015, 10:29 AM
I honestly don't know who the "you guys" is that you are referring to.

I'm not associated with any group of people who gather here.

Something tells me that you and especially you since you relied 2x now know exactly who "you guys" are. But why worry? I am probably talking about other people not named Smitty.

JK/SEA
05-06-2015, 10:33 AM

i hear ya...i just call these newbie stormfront fucks an embarassment to their race. Such ignorance is not conducive to an 'enlightened' society. It doesn't help, but whatever floats your boat.

Ender
05-06-2015, 10:35 AM
Sorry, but you are the one being holier than thou and better than everyone. I am simply trying to defend the community from being destroyed. Do you have any idea how toxic these accusations of racism really are? Look at what the newsletters did to Ron Paul. I'm not going to let you 'newsletter' Ron Paul Forums.

"RPF insider with 8 years in the Ron Paul movement calls one of Rand Paul's biggest grassroots organizations 'racist.'"

You think you are better than everyone that you can just paint the entire forums as racist and were either supposed to agree, or worship you enough to be afraid the challenge you?

forget about it.

It's not like this is the first time you've gone off the deep end and accused RPFs of being racist. And the next time you do it, I will call you out again.

If you don't like this treatment, there is an easy way to avoid it: stop calling RPFs racist.

Why don't you just post where I called the entire organization racist?

I never did.

I asked what was happening to the forum. There are pages of people saying terrible things about Grey and others but I don't see you addressing any of that.

But- if anyone questions these terrible posts, then THEY are the bad guy.

Smitty
05-06-2015, 10:36 AM
Something tells me that you and especially you since you relied 2x now know exactly who "you guys" are. But why worry? I am probably talking about other people not named Smitty.

I don't know who the "you guys" are that you're referring to.

I'm not familiar enough with people on this forum to know where very many stand on the issues.

I see a small, very vocal group of people espousing a leftist ideology on here very regularly, so I can keep up with them.

But basically, I think you're just trying to get people labeled in the way you would prefer through the use of dishonest innuendo.

So I know not to trust what you say about *any*thing.

Smitty
05-06-2015, 10:39 AM
i hear ya...i just call these newbie stormfront fucks an embarassment to their race. Such ignorance is not conducive to an 'enlightened' society. It doesn't help, but whatever floats your boat.

Well,...okay. But it's painfully obvious that in the great chandelier of life, you're a 25 watt bulb.

So who cares what you think?

navy-vet
05-06-2015, 10:42 AM
I think that the majority of Libertarians appear to share some of the attributes of both the liberal mindset as well as the conservative. But lean more right of center overall. At least that's how I have come to see it.

Sam I am
05-06-2015, 10:44 AM
It's pretty disgusting to see the SJWs of the forum rationalizing the actions of criminals and calling anyone who condemns their criminal activities "racists" and "stormfronters".

Why don't you find some posts in this forum that are actually rationalizing the actions of criminals.

In order for it to count, the post actually has to say that the criminal act is okay. Mere criticism of the police response to it doesn't count.

You'll probably be able to find 1 or 2 posts, if you search through the thousands of posts on this site, but I expect that finding such posts will be much more challenging that you're making it out to be.

JK/SEA
05-06-2015, 10:45 AM
Well,...okay. But it's painfully obvious that in the great chandelier of life, you're a 25 watt bulb.

So who cares what you think?

lol...

i already raised 2 kids, i don't want to do something your mommie failed at already.

juleswin
05-06-2015, 10:45 AM
I don't know who the "you guys" are that you're referring to.

I'm not familiar enough with people on this forum to know where very many stand on the issues.

I see a small, very vocal group of people espousing a leftist ideology on here very regularly, so I can keep up with them.

But basically, I think you're just trying to get people labeled in the way you would prefer through the use of dishonest innuendo.

So I know not to trust what you say about *any*thing.

On one hand you say you are not familiar with people on this forum to know where very many stand on the issue and yet you somehow know that stormfront crowd I am talking about is a dishonest innuendo? The 2 cannot be true.

You cannot not even be honest with yourself, how can you be honest with forum members?

Hypocrite

Smitty
05-06-2015, 10:48 AM
Why don't you find some posts in this forum that are actually rationalizing the actions of criminals.

In order for it to count, the post actually has to say that the criminal act is okay. Mere criticism of the police response to it doesn't count.

You'll probably be able to find 1 or 2 posts, if you search through the thousands of posts on this site, but I expect that finding such posts will be much more challenging that you're making it out to be.

That's being disingenuous. There's *many* people on here rationalizing criminal activity as being a proper response to police brutality.

It's an ongoing theme with some people.

Ronin Truth
05-06-2015, 10:50 AM

Actually libertarians are not ON the bogus left/right political spectrum.

Welcome to 3D!

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=nolan+chart&gbv=2&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ei=iUZKVanXEJXtoASJuoHwBw&ved=0CC8QsAQ&tbm=isch

NorthCarolinaLiberty
05-06-2015, 10:51 AM

Now this is really funny. Sam I Am is classic Democratic Underground. He is trying to exploit some of the disagreement among liberty people to be disruptive on this site.

Hey Sammy, we can sort out our own disagreements. Shilling is not necessary. lol

Smitty
05-06-2015, 10:54 AM
Now this is really funny. Sam I Am is classic Democratic Underground. He is trying to exploit some of the disagreement among liberty people to be disruptive on this site.

Hey Sammy, we can sort out our own disagreements. Shilling is not necessary. lol

You attached one of my responses to a member that it wasn't directed to.

Was it a mistake or did you do it on purpose?

AuH20
05-06-2015, 10:56 AM
So what rules do you think are ever changing and arbitrary? Also saying you understand why the protestors will lash out on their own community is not SJW. I understand why a hungry man would steal food and staying that doesn't mean I am condoning or making excuses for it.

Crimes against Freddy Grey? I thought you said he severed his own neck to get a less sentence from the system?

Lastly even copsucking is not social justice since cops are not under privileged, mostly male, not low income etc. The word social justice cannot be used for everything if its going to retain any meaning. I think people use it to annoy the members who they disagree with and I really hope it would stop. You can disagree with someone without resorting to name calling.

What does that mean? So low income people are incapable of making sound decisions or acting responsible for themselves? Please don't tell me this. If your statement is true, why don't we just throw leashes on them and get it over with?

juleswin
05-06-2015, 11:04 AM
What does that mean? So low income people are incapable of making sound decisions or acting responsible for themselves? Please don't tell me this. If your statement is true, why don't we just throw leashes on them and get it over with?

This is how the word is used. But then again words meaning are not static, they do evolve. So maybe this day will go down in history as a day when social justice was applied to the "privileged" class and I think you know who I am talking about. The cis gendered, straight, able bodied ..... white male.

I didn't say that low income are incapable of doing anything, but social justice warriors believe that lady justice has to take off her blindfold to protect the under "privileged". This and many other reasons is why people laugh at SJWs.

Smitty
05-06-2015, 11:06 AM
. the "privileged" class and I think you know who I am talking about. The cis gendered, straight, able bodied ..... white male.

There it is!

The mantra of a classic social justice warrior.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
05-06-2015, 11:10 AM
You attached one of my responses to a member that it wasn't directed to.

Was it a mistake or did you do it on purpose?

Sam I Am was replying to you. That is the M.O. of he, TheCount, PRB, and other shillers on this site. They are progressives shouting the same old "racism." They are crawling all over this cite, attempting to incite nasty disagreements. Expect more of them through 2016.

Sam I am
05-06-2015, 11:11 AM
That's being disingenuous. There's *many* people on here rationalizing criminal activity as being a proper response to police brutality.

It's an ongoing theme with some people.

saying that there's "many" people rationalizing criminal activity also doesn't count as actually finding a post.

AuH20
05-06-2015, 11:14 AM
This is how the word is used. But then again words meaning are not static, they do evolve. So maybe this day will go down in history as a day when social justice was applied to the "privileged" class and I think you know who I am talking about. The cis gendered, straight, able bodied ..... white male.

I didn't say that low income are incapable of doing anything, but social justice warriors believe that lady justice has to take off her blindfold to protect the under "privileged". This and many other reasons is why people laugh at SJWs.

If you act like a thug.... you're a thug. We need to stop beating around the bush so as to avoid hurting someone's feelings. It's doesn't matter what your socioeconomic class or color is. There are cops who act like brutal thugs and should be called out accordingly. And that goes for the gang-banger who thinks it's cool to light a senior home on fire.

Sam I am
05-06-2015, 11:17 AM
Sam I Am was replying to you. That is the M.O. of he, TheCount, PRB, and other shillers on this site. They are progressives shouting the same old "racism." They are crawling all over this cite, attempting to incite nasty disagreements. Expect more of them through 2016.

All I've said on this topic is that the cops have to respect the rights of everyone, even if they're criminals, and that they don't get to administer their own death penalty. I have not said anything about race.

How does this make me a shill?

juleswin
05-06-2015, 11:22 AM
If you act like a thug.... you're a thug. We need to stop beating around the bush so as to avoid hurting someone's feelings. It's doesn't matter what your socioeconomic class or color is. There are cops who act like brutal thugs and should be called out accordingly. And that goes for the gang-banger who thinks it's cool to light a senior home on fire.

And I agree with you but words like social justice warrior is not like general terms like thug. SJW refers to a certain type of people who are overly concerned about privilege and thus put a lot of emphasis on socioeconomic status, race, gender, able bodied, sexual orientation etc etc.

Its sorta like the way the label neocon is thrown around. It doesn't apply to everybody to the right of Ron Paul on foreign policy,t he same way it doesn't apply to anyone who is seeking justice for a black person with a long rap sheet.

juleswin
05-06-2015, 11:26 AM
There it is!

The mantra of a classic social justice warrior.

I am sure you think you are so smart, that you have finally exposed me for the SJW I am, but I was trying to explain what makes a person a SJW which makes sense that I will include a "mantra of a classic social justice warrior"

I just hope you never leave the house without your special helmet, we wouldn't want you hurting that special brain on yours :)

JK/SEA
05-06-2015, 11:50 AM

don't stop there...the list is looong...

i put cops at the top of the thug list, and will even go as far as saying 'thug cops' create thugs on the street...

jonhowe
05-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Absolutely.

It just won't work.

^^

WTF IS THIS!?

paleocon1
05-06-2015, 12:25 PM
and if he had not ran, he would have been fine. He did it to himself folks.

AuH20
05-06-2015, 12:30 PM
and if he had not ran, he would have been fine. He did it to himself folks.

Now you're trolling. This is a BS account with a Paleoconservative label.

phill4paul
05-06-2015, 12:32 PM
Now you're trolling. This is a BS account with a Paleoconservative label.

Frank Rep.

GunnyFreedom
05-06-2015, 01:17 PM
Why don't you just post where I called the entire organization racist?

I never did.

I asked what was happening to the forum. There are pages of people saying terrible things about Grey and others but I don't see you addressing any of that.

Well then you just aren't looking, because I have been calling out the copsuckers in this very thread. But then selective observation is what led to this gem:

NorthCarolinaLiberty
05-06-2015, 01:21 PM
All I've said on this topic is that the cops have to respect the rights of everyone, even if they're criminals, and that they don't get to administer their own death penalty. I have not said anything about race.

How does this make me a shill?

Nice try playing the does-one-post-make-me-a-shill? argument. Your entire posting history says otherwise.

Ender
05-06-2015, 02:00 PM
Well then you just aren't looking, because I have been calling out the copsuckers in this very thread. But then selective observation is what led to this gem:

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Actually, Grey has been talked about here pretty much like Brown or Trayvon- black thugs who deserved what they got.

I still stand by that; it is very disappointing to see this on an RP forum. Ron has stood for so much in the way of liberty, justice, and truth and has been my biggest influence in the world of politics and government. I am sure he would be saddened to read through the Grey/Baltimore threads.

For you to take my comment as calling the entire forum racist cop suckers, and turning it into degrading fingerpointing says a whole lot more about you than it does me.

HankRicther12
05-06-2015, 02:21 PM
Well, one of the few people I consider to still be a conservative is Pat Buchanan, and he does admit they were wrong to arrest him, however I think the defense is coming moreso against the charges that these are racist cops who broke his spine. Maybe that is what happened, but I think there is a backlash over the rush to judgement right away.

True, as Freddie had a legal knife, he had committed no crime and should not have been arrested. And the cops should have used the seat belt in the van to buckle in Freddie.

http://buchanan.org/blog/killer-cops-or-malicious-prosecutor-15951

GunnyFreedom
05-06-2015, 02:29 PM
I still stand by that; it is very disappointing to see this on an RP forum. Ron has stood for so much in the way of liberty, justice, and truth and has been my biggest influence in the world of politics and government. I am sure he would be saddened to read through the Grey/Baltimore threads.

For you to take my comment as calling the entire forum racist cop suckers, and turning it into degrading fingerpointing says a whole lot more about you than it does me.

Once is an anomaly. Twice is a pattern. Three times is a habit.

I would argue that no popular website on all of the internet calls out racism and racists like RPF's.

Next time you call us all racists, I will be on hand to call you out again.

Accusations, and particularly false accusations of racism are toxic. They are in part what kept Ron Paul down in 2008 and prevented him from rising in 2012.

You want to spew that toxin on us I will throw it right back in your face.

I will be here the next time you do it, and I will call you out for doing it again, then.

osan
05-06-2015, 02:42 PM
Fallout from the race card being overused by the usual suspects. Empathetic connections are hard to establish when one is constantly being ridiculed as a racist. Secondly, the black community is a non-Republican constituency and when I say 'non', we're talking about 9 out of 10 pulling the lever for democrats, despite the fact that the democratic party keeps exploiting their misery.

I agree that this is at least in part the reason, but it just illustrates the lack of discipline, reason, sense, courage, and so forth by these so-called "conservatives". These people act like children rather than as adults. They may not be as bad as their progressive counterparts, but they are bad enough to be regarded as effectively no different at the end of the day in the ways that really count.

Do I find this over-play of the race card irritating and stupid and corrupt? Yes. But I still defend the rights of even the most distasteful of these stupid, corrupt people no matter where they are from, how violently they nauseate and disgust me, how they look, etc. When anyone does wrong, I have no problem with them suffering consequences. But no matter how many crimes they commit, how corrupt they are, or how badly their breath stinks, I defend their rights to the wall. I might want to run you through a chipper, but if in a given instance you have not committed a crime then you must not be called to account. If you are that lousy, karma will catch up with you eventually. It is not the role of the police or any other government agency to give him what he "deserves" where there is no crime that day. That is the difference between corrupt, weak people and those who are their betters.

osan
05-06-2015, 02:52 PM
Ron Paul's views are now a minority opinion on RPF. An unwelcomed opinion in many cases.

This seems a mite broadly stated. I don't think it is really the case. There are those of us that may disagree with him on details such as those of implementation in terms of what constitutes proper governance, but at the bottom of it all we are mostly on the same page WRT freedom being the right and proper state of human existence.

GunnyFreedom
05-06-2015, 02:56 PM
I agree that this is at least in part the reason, but it just illustrates the lack of discipline, reason, sense, courage, and so forth by these so-called "conservatives". These people act like children rather than as adults. They may not be as bad as their progressive counterparts, but they are bad enough to be regarded as effectively no different at the end of the day in the ways that really count.

Do I find this over-play of the race card irritating and stupid and corrupt? Yes. But I still defend the rights of even the most distasteful of these stupid, corrupt people no matter where they are from, how violently they nauseate and disgust me, how they look, etc. When anyone does wrong, I have no problem with them suffering consequences. But no matter how many crimes they commit, how corrupt they are, or how badly their breath stinks, I defend their rights to the wall. I might want to run you through a chipper, but if in a given instance you have not committed a crime then you must not be called to account. If you are that lousy, karma will catch up with you eventually. It is not the role of the police or any other government agency to give him what he "deserves" where there is no crime that day. That is the difference between corrupt, weak people and those who are their betters.

Aye, if "overuse of the race card" causes one to go after the dimwit who pulled the race card that's great. If "overuse of the race card" causes one to assume "most blacks" just want to "get over" then that's bad, and needs called out. Just because Sharpton is a blithering race-baiting idiot doesn't mean that some random black guy is going to approve of that behavior.

I agree with your observation. All too often people on the far right point to 'overuse of the race card' as justification for making racist statements or arguments themselves. At that point, I don't consider them any better than the race baiters.

Danke
05-06-2015, 03:09 PM
I'm very disappointed in all of you.

wizardwatson
05-06-2015, 03:27 PM

This seems a mite broadly stated. I don't think it is really the case. There are those of us that may disagree with him on details such as those of implementation in terms of what constitutes proper governance, but at the bottom of it all we are mostly on the same page WRT freedom being the right and proper state of human existence.

We're certainly aligned on labels, but as far as actually taking his policy positions many have forgotten. Not that everyone was on the same page to begin with, but his positions aren't nearly defended around here the way they used to be. This is further complicated by the fact that Rand's policy positions are also contrary to his fathers.

Ron says him and Rand agree on 99% of the issues, but Rand doesn't stand on them.

When I posted that I had on my mind this constant discussion of race. Still ongoing. Just the talk of people in terms of "blacks", "cops", "liberals", to me is very anti-Ron Paul. The vocabulary itself to me has shifted.

Anyway, don't despair, I'm sure everyone still loves the idea of Ron. Following in his footsteps though seems to have gone out of style.

EDIT: take this TPP bill for instance. Half the people are arguing, "well, if the net benefit is good for trade....". This is not Ron Paul's opinion. Ron Paul would have said, "Where is the authority for this in the Constitution?!" That's what I mean.

Ender
05-06-2015, 03:33 PM

I would argue that no popular website on all of the internet calls out racism and racists like RPF's.

Next time you call us all racists, I will be on hand to call you out again.

Accusations, and particularly false accusations of racism are toxic. They are in part what kept Ron Paul down in 2008 and prevented him from rising in 2012.

You want to spew that toxin on us I will throw it right back in your face.

I will be here the next time you do it, and I will call you out for doing it again, then.

I never called you ALL racists and you know it- and all the BS talk is still going on- why aren't you attacking the people who are making the bogus racial comments instead of those that are questioning why this is going on? Are they your buds? Are you after my one remark to show them how wonderful you are?

Get your head where the sun shines and keep your ridiculous threats to yourself.

nayjevin
05-06-2015, 07:16 PM
I think it's just that the inevitible slightest bit of prejudice is disappointing when read here, whereas it would go more unnoticed read elsewhere. We have a high expectation of Ron Paul supporters to really see the world in a better way, that color does not define a person should be obvious, so any small amount of prejudice among us feels terrible and makes some people want to comment about it. I don't think it makes this place more racist to point out, this place is all about the human rights. So much so anything else sticks out like a sore thumb.

wizardwatson
05-06-2015, 07:53 PM
I think it's just that the inevitible slightest bit of prejudice is disappointing when read here, whereas it would go more unnoticed read elsewhere. We have a high expectation of Ron Paul supporters to really see the world in a better way, that color does not define a person should be obvious, so any small amount of prejudice among us feels terrible and makes some people want to comment about it. I don't think it makes this place more racist to point out, this place is all about the human rights. So much so anything else sticks out like a sore thumb.

I agree, and would add that people here also feel offended by the notion that they should watch their speech for fear of being called 'racist'. Put that and what you said together and it's inevitable to have these types of arguments pop up when stories like these are floating around.

DFF
05-06-2015, 08:11 PM
Most on the right, not the neo-con right, but the real right are white. And most whites don't like most blacks. Especially thugs like Freddie Gray.
...and why would they? This guy was a certifiable low-life. Who cares what happened to him? He was of no importance. None.
Unless you consider peddling dope and snitching a valuable part of society. If that's the case, then I guess this was indeed a major loss.

osan
05-06-2015, 08:11 PM

This all may be true enough, but bear in mind the devilish thing that language tends to be. Then combine that with the generally deplorable communications habits of the average man and it becomes a wonder we can so much as get a pizza ordered correctly. There are so many dimensions to all of these political hot topics that it is a further wonder that we communicate at all, sometimes.

Anti Federalist
05-06-2015, 08:15 PM
Most on the right, not the neo-con right, but the real right are white. And most whites don't like most blacks. Especially thugs like Freddie Gray.

...and why would they? This guy was a certifiable low-life. Who cares what happened to him? He was of no importance. None.
Unless you consider peddling dope and snitching a valuable part of society. If that's the case, then I guess this was indeed a major loss.

Your sense and understanding of freedom is as pale as your skin.

wizardwatson
05-06-2015, 08:16 PM

Uhhhhh.....Jesus

Doi.

Dostoevsky would not approve of your post. But you probably don't have a favorable opinion of him either.

“You can judge a society by how well it treats its prisoners”.

Fyodor Dostoevsky

HankRicther12
05-06-2015, 08:30 PM

Some of this might be true, but I just find it odd that these accusations are always leveled at whites, do any of you honestly hang out in areas that are mostly populated by people of different color? Go tell them that race doesn't matter, tell LaRaza that.

osan
05-06-2015, 08:32 PM
Another round of spectacular FAIL must I now expose and destroy. Oh, the crosses I bear...

Most on the right, not the neo-con right, but the real right are white.

And what, pray tell, is the "real" right?

And most whites don't like most blacks.

You may be presuming a little too much on behalf of a few too many.

Especially thugs like Freddie Gray.

The apparent implication in this being that because he is labeled a "thug", his rights are forfeit even if he has been convicted of no crime.

...and why would they?

I am sure you are going to tell us.

This guy was a certifiable low-life.

Even low-lives have rights and those rights must be respected. To protect the rights of a "low-life" is to protect the rights of all men. The moment you make so much as a single exception, even in a sea of a billion-trillion lives, you have in principle conceded the potential of one day yourself assuming the status of "low-life" such that your rights will then become of no consequence or value.

Who cares what happened to him?

I care. I care because he was murdered. He was murdered for what?

He was of no importance. None.

According to whose meter?

Unless you consider peddling dope and snitching a valuable part of society.

Let us assume he was a lousy black scumbag - a real kneegrow, to be starkly plain. Does that lend license to police to murder him? If you say "yes", then upon what basis? I would add that what for one man appears reprehensible maybe normal for another, all else equal. No matter how much I dislike, nay hate you, what you do, how you speak, the way you dress, or what have you, I still defend your rights from violation because I do not one day want to wake up and find I have become the latest in a long string of kneegrows. If it can happen to him, it can happen to you. Neither race, religion, nor social standing will protect you once the idea is accepted that the trash merit no respect, because ANYONE can become trash in an instant.

I would advise caution in your assessments because this one suggests a significant lack of circumspection.

wizardwatson
05-06-2015, 08:36 PM
Some of this might be true, but I just find it odd that these accusations are always leveled at whites, do any of you honestly hang out in areas that are mostly populated by people of different color? Go tell them that race doesn't matter, tell LaRaza that.

How'd you get back into neg rep territory? Have you been posting unsupervised?

Anyway, as a person who was married for 15 years into a minority family I can tell you that minorities are just as racist as whites, probably more. I've had more racial arguments with my in-laws and my wife than someone who isn't in an interracial marriage can possibly imagine.

Just down and dirty back and forth stuff. It was crazy.

But you know that's how you get these issues out in the open. Build bridges, see it from the other person's point of view, etc.

...of course we're separated now.

enhanced_deficit
05-06-2015, 08:38 PM
Article: Why Isn’t The Right Defending Freddie Gray?

If such a generalization can be made about right or left, The Right probably would be more supportive of the cops policing at home for the same reason they support the troops involved in spreading our freedoms abroad. Accepting heroes as wrongdoers is not easy jump.

https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=HBhfaHR0cDovLzQwLm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb2 0vNDkzYWFiMzI5YWYzZTU1Njk1YTExMzkxYzEzODNhYmEvdHVt YmxyX25uc3U5Z1FwaFUxcml6djVybzEwXzUwMC5wbmcUwAcUig cAFgASAA&s=L8gvwSd8Z3UUR8BF42Nfxh9vkbdNVlxwF6Z76nNz9_o

http://thewe.cc/thewe_/images_5/----/afghanistan/laughs-lifts-boy%27s-head-by-hair.jpe

Semi-Related

Is the ongoing Surge of Police State in America a Surge of Karma? (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?444261-Is-the-ongoing-Surge-of-Police-State-in-America-a-Surge-of-Karma&)

HankRicther12
05-06-2015, 08:39 PM
How'd you get back into neg rep territory? Have you been posting unsupervised?

Anyway, as a person who was married for 15 years into a minority family I can tell you that minorities are just as racist as whites, probably more. I've had more racial arguments with my in-laws and my wife than someone who isn't in an interracial marriage can possibly imagine.

Just down and dirty back and forth stuff. It was crazy.

But you know that's how you get these issues out in the open. Build bridges, see it from the other person's point of view, etc.

...of course we're separated now.

I think some people just neg rep me on site, even if I'm just saying "I like ice cream", whatta ya gonna do, guess I'm on the hit list :)

DFF
05-06-2015, 08:55 PM
Y'know I don't like the police state. In fact I can't stand it. I think the laws are too harsh and there are far too many people in prison.
But when I see things like the Baltimore riots, I understand that urban crime is a far bigger danger to the country than police violence.
Generally speaking, the police aren't welfare. They aren't murdering each other. They aren't raping women.
You guys are missing the forest for the trees...but you'll get it, eventually. The question is, will it be too late when your house is being burned to the ground surrounded by "youths" chanting "death to whitey?" Probably...

JK/SEA
05-06-2015, 09:00 PM
I think some people just neg rep me on site, even if I'm just saying "I like ice cream", whatta ya gonna do, guess I'm on the hit list :)

you sound like someone who just got the shit beat out of him...

i guarantee you will be ok. Hang in there. We really need more like you in here....

lol.

wizardwatson
05-06-2015, 09:00 PM
Y'know I don't like the police state. In fact I can't stand it. I think the laws are too harsh and there are far too many people in prison.
But when I see things like the Baltimore riots, I understand that urban crime is a far bigger danger to the country than police violence.
Generally speaking, the police aren't welfare. They aren't murdering each other. They aren't raping women.
You guys are missing the forest for the trees...but you'll get it, eventually. The question is, will it be too late when your house is being burned to the ground surrounded by "youths" chanting "death to whitey?" Probably...

So basically you do like the police state (but = everything before is patronizing generally speaking) and you are scared of being killed by minorities.

Were you abused by minorities? My dad used to use the N-Word frequently in our house as a child and one day after many years he related a story of being beaten by 3 black men in the army for no reason. Something similar with you?

JK/SEA
05-06-2015, 09:01 PM

lol.

AuH20
05-06-2015, 09:11 PM

You're probably right. The mob danger is undeniable and racial tensions have been stoked to a precarious level. With that said, you either have rights for all or rights for none? What side are you on?

AuH20
05-06-2015, 09:20 PM
So basically you do like the police state (but = everything before is patronizing generally speaking) and you are scared of being killed by minorities.

Were you abused by minorities? My dad used to use the N-Word frequently in our house as a child and one day after many years he related a story of being beaten by 3 black men in the army for no reason. Something similar with you?

Do you have any clue what goes on in the cities of this country (see URL below and click on video)? I'm really curious. I don't know if it's people living sheltered lives or watching too much state mandated television? We are a major economic disturbance away from every major city turning into that McDonalds. That's the unfortunate reality at the moment.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/29/chicago-mcdonalds-fight_n_6390818.html

wizardwatson
05-06-2015, 09:26 PM
Do you have any clue what goes on in the cities of this country (see URL below and click on video)? I'm really curious. I don't know if it's people living sheltered lives or watching too much state mandated television? We are a major economic disturbance away from every major city turning into that McDonalds.

Macho bullshit and the camera guy laughing about it?

Didn't see any guns or knives. Why does that disturb you enough that you picked that video?

I find a standard jihadist execution video much more disturbing.

TheCount
05-06-2015, 09:38 PM
Most on the right, not the neo-con right, but the real right are white. And most whites don't like most blacks.

I think you would find that general support for your worldview is much lower than you think outside of the echo chamber that you occupy.

AuH20
05-06-2015, 09:42 PM
Macho bullshit and the camera guy laughing about it?

Didn't see any guns or knives. Why does that disturb you enough that you picked that video?

I find a standard jihadist execution video much more disturbing.

The mob mentality that is characterized by blind rage. There can be no reasoning with a mob. When the mob finally arrives, we're not going to be able to dissuade them by stating that we are Ron Paul supporters.

wizardwatson
05-06-2015, 09:53 PM
The mob mentality that is characterized by blind rage. There can be no reasoning with a mob.

Yeah, but that looked more like gang warfare. Do you listen to rap? Because urban culture is rife with gaining "respect". Because they live where they live, their self-image is all many of them have to count as valuable.

In a way it's like a martyr complex. "The world counts me as zero, so I only have myself to rely on, so I must build myself up, and have something that no one can take away." So the "thug life" as Tupac puts it to many of them is a badge of honor.

Anyway, it's not mob mentality and I doubt most of those in that group if any have ever murdered anyone.

Origanalist
05-06-2015, 10:01 PM
The mob mentality that is characterized by blind rage. There can be no reasoning with a mob. When the mob finally arrives, we're not going to be able to dissuade them by stating that we are Ron Paul supporters.

From the comments....

Marc Alfini · Medical Administration at Milwaukee Veterans Affairs Medical Center
If McD's would have just put the McRib on the menu, none of this would have happened. I'm much calmer with a McRib in my belly.

AuH20
05-06-2015, 10:03 PM
From the comments....

McDonalds seems to be ground zero for the most mind blowing mass altercations. I think it has to do with their hours.

DFF
05-06-2015, 10:16 PM
McDonalds seems to be ground zero for the most mind blowing mass altercations. I think it has to do with their hours.

Serious or not, this made me LOL. :D

AuH20
05-06-2015, 10:20 PM
Serious or not, this made me LOL. :D

I'm being serious though. A 9 to 9 establishment is probably not going to expose itself to the same threats that a late night place does. Most of these McDonalds Royal Rumbles happen in the later hours when the pillars of the community arrive. And there are a lot of them. McDonalds is one of the most dangerous franchises to visit as far as I'm concerned.

DFF
05-06-2015, 10:25 PM

There won't be any reasoning with them. Gotta be ready. Gotta be prepared.This goes for you too, resident SJW's.
The fact that you guys were Malcolm X scholars in college and wrote your doctoral theses on "White Privilege" won't be of any benefit.

AuH20
05-06-2015, 10:29 PM
There won't be any reasoning with them. Gotta be ready. Gotta be prepared.This goes for you too, resident SJW's.
The fact that you guys were Malcolm X scholars in college and wrote your doctoral theses on "White Privilege" won't be of any benefit.

Absolutely. It's one thing practicing a 'liberty for all' perspective and there's another when the reality mob tries to rip you from limb from limb for being a distant member of the white power structure.

BTW I always liked Malcolm X and I never considered him a mindless mob type.

RonPaulIsGreat
05-06-2015, 10:39 PM
Thanks for reminding me. With all these stories it gets hard keeping up.

Here's a copy of my facebook post to prove I support change.

#BlackLivesMatter
Stop the madness, we demand change now.

There we go, did my part. Wonder if taco bell is still open I'm bit hungry after changing the world.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
05-06-2015, 11:01 PM
I think you would find that general support for your worldview is much lower than you think outside of the echo chamber that you occupy.

You mean like yours on Democratic Underground? At least you are not banned from here. AND, you do it as part of your job. What a bonus!

wizardwatson
05-06-2015, 11:03 PM
Thanks for reminding me. With all these stories it gets hard keeping up.

Here's a copy of my facebook post to prove I support change.

#BlackLivesMatter
Stop the madness, we demand change now.

There we go, did my part. Wonder if taco bell is still open I'm bit hungry after changing the world.

#3 no tomato, light lettuce, with a mountain dew is my current favorite.

UWDude
05-06-2015, 11:17 PM

To the left, the government is mommy (welfare programs)

To the right, it is daddy (police and military)

together, they both like to be ruled by their parents, because it makes them feel safe.

Anti Federalist
05-06-2015, 11:24 PM
the left, the government is mommy (welfare programs)

to the right, it is daddy (police and military)

together, they both like to be ruled by their parents, because it makes them feel safe.

And it's really no more complicated than that.

UWDude
05-06-2015, 11:25 PM
Do you have any clue what goes on in the cities of this country (see URL below and click on video)? I'm really curious. I don't know if it's people living sheltered lives or watching too much state mandated television? We are a major economic disturbance away from every major city turning into that McDonalds. That's the unfortunate reality at the moment.

Actually, the inner cities are quite calm, and crime is an overrated threat. Most violence is perpetuated upon people who already know eachother. It is a bit like domestic violence. The passions run high because a bunch of poor people are all living together in cramped conditions, and because as Louis Farrakhan says, "Nobody, NOBODY hates black people more than black people. We hate ourselves!"

Jesus Christ. You people really never do try to understand what it is like to be black. Many of you hate black people because you think they are ruining America. Imagine being a black person, trying to live right, and seeing REAL thugs around you all the time, "actin' a fool", ruining black America. Imagine being black and seeing black people being cop-suckers.

Look at what has been unveiled in Ferguson. The whole city is a giant "fine to death" machine, keeping everyone in poverty by excessive and unrelenting fines and jail terms for the pettiest of "crimes".

TheCount
05-06-2015, 11:33 PM
To the left, the government is mommy (welfare programs)

To the right, it is daddy (police and military)

An excellent summary, especially that both sides seem to want their 'parent' to exercise even greater control. They only differ in the type of control desired. (And, to a lesser extent, who the control is directed towards: be a mommy to me; be a daddy to THEM)

AuH20
05-06-2015, 11:44 PM
Actually, the inner cities are quite calm, and crime is an overrated threat. Most violence is perpetuated upon people who already know eachother. It is a bit like domestic violence. The passions run high because a bunch of poor people are all living together in cramped conditions, and because as Louis Farrakhan says, "Nobody, NOBODY hates black people more than black people. We hate ourselves!"

Jesus Christ. You people really never do try to understand what it is like to be black. Many of you hate black people because you think they are ruining America. Imagine being a black person, trying to live right, and seeing REAL thugs around you all the time, "actin' a fool", ruining black America. Imagine being black and seeing black people being cop-suckers.

Look at what has been unveiled in Ferguson. The whole city is a giant "fine to death" machine, keeping everyone in poverty by excessive and unrelenting fines and jail terms for the pettiest of "crimes".

White people ruined America (minority is called a minority for a reason ) , but we can't deny the simmering rage that is building in our urban plantations and the fallout from these very powerful emotions.

DFF
05-06-2015, 11:58 PM
An excellent summary, especially that both sides seem to want their 'parent' to exercise even greater control. They only differ in the type of control desired. (And, to a lesser extent, who the control is directed towards: be a mommy to me; be a daddy to THEM)

Interesting points, Count. The moment I can show my full appreciation by neg repping you again, I will. :)

White people ruined America (minority is called a minority for a reason)

http://troll.me/images/jackie-chan-whut/wait-what-thumb.jpg

UWDude
05-07-2015, 12:23 AM
http://troll.me/images/jackie-chan-whut/wait-what-thumb.jpg

if america is ruined, it cant be the fault of black people, or asians or natives. White people, have the numbers and power in America.

You can't blame minorities for destroying a country ruled by the majority.

BUTSRSLY
05-07-2015, 02:03 AM
AMERICA WAS FOUNDED ON THE TIMELESS PRINCIPLE OF BEING AS WHITE AS POSSIBLE EVEN IF IT TAKES MAKEUP

Occam's Banana
05-07-2015, 02:03 AM

Because they're cops!

Oh, wait ... you were talking about Freddie Gray ...

... well, then ... um ... nevermind ...