PDA

View Full Version : Fiorina: first call as President will be to Netanyahu

Brian4Liberty
05-04-2015, 12:19 PM
Why would the crony corporatist establishment and neoconservatives push a failed, incompetent CEO and a failed candidate for Senate?

Meet Carly Fiorina, Wall St. shill, NSA collaborator, Snowden hater, Bill of Rights destroyer, and neoconservative shill. Oh yeah, and need we remind everyone, she is a woman, as if that fact alone is somehow relevant.

"She was very helpful to the NSA when she was head of Hewlitt," said Robert L. Deitz, a former NSA general counsel and former senior councillor to the director of the CIA. Deitz supports Fiorina's presidential bid.
Carly Fiorina: Clinton can't play 'gender card' against female opponent (http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/16/politics/carly-fiorina-hillary-clinton-gender-card/)
Similar to many advisers in the Bush White House, Fiorina is a vocal proponent of a robust American presence around the globe, a hawkish worldview that lines up closely with Rubio, Graham and Arizona Sen. John McCain.

Like them, she has been blisteringly critical of President Barack Obama's handling of nuclear negotiations with Iran and of Russia's aggression toward Ukraine.

"We need to have the strongest military on the face of the planet and everyone needs to know it," Fiorina told CNN. "America needs to face outward into the world, and I don't think it is helpful to our interests or to the stability of the world when people focus on turning inward."

Last week, Fiorina said that the second phone call she would make as president would be to the Supreme Leader of Iran -- after calling Netanyahu and before phoning Democratic leaders -- to inform him that "there's a new situation in town." Then she would impose "as punishing a set of financial sanctions as we are capable of imposing unilaterally."

When it comes to cybersecurity and information technology, the topics on which she advised the NSA, state and the CIA, Fiorina has little sympathy for fugitive whistleblower Edward Snowden, who leaked classified NSA plans to the media in 2013.

"I think Edward Snowden has been terribly destructive," she told CNN...
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/04/politics/carly-fiorina-foreign-policy/index.html

Ronin Truth
05-04-2015, 01:37 PM
Is she going to ask about where is her Rothschild check?

hells_unicorn
05-04-2015, 02:21 PM
Never planned on voting for her to begin with, I don't go for the whole "I have a vagina so I should be president" argument, which is the crux of her reason for running.

anaconda
05-04-2015, 05:40 PM
Why do people do this? I don't really see what she gets out of this. I can sort of understand it if you're connected to a family oligarchy or something. But why so many folks appear to want to become a supreme gopher for the establishment is very curious.

alucard13mm
05-04-2015, 05:59 PM
I'd like to see 2 women in the race... lol the debates would be interesting. Bachmann Vs Fiorina haha

Brett85
05-04-2015, 06:10 PM
Good. Just another neocon establishment candidate to divide up the neocon establishment vote.

TaftFan
05-04-2015, 06:35 PM
I read she was running against crony capitalism.

cindy25
05-04-2015, 07:46 PM
she is not really running for president. she is on a glorified book tour, with a eye to be Gov of California (Jerry Brown will step down in 2018, and a Republican gov is overdue)

VIDEODROME
05-04-2015, 07:52 PM
she is not really running for president. she is on a glorified book tour, with a eye to be Gov of California (Jerry Brown will step down in 2018, and a Republican gov is overdue)

Maybe she wants Judge Jeanine's slot on FOX News.

Brian4Liberty
05-04-2015, 08:28 PM
I read she was running against crony capitalism.

Yeah, so is Jeb Bush. I hear they are both libertarian too.

anaconda
05-06-2015, 12:55 AM
I heard part of an interview with her this evening by Glenn Beck. Boring and wishy-washy. She ran like the wind away from the label of "libertarian" when Beck asked her what her definition of "libertarian" was and if she was in any way libertarian.

Brian4Liberty
05-06-2015, 03:14 PM
I heard part of an interview with her this evening by Glenn Beck. Boring and wishy-washy. She ran like the wind away from the label of "libertarian" when Beck asked her what her definition of "libertarian" was and if she was in any way libertarian.

Her preferred type of government is monarchy, with her as queen.

enhanced_deficit
05-06-2015, 07:52 PM
Good attempt but not as good as this:

Lindsey Graham: 'I may have the first all-Jewish cabinet in America' (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?473546-Lindsey-Graham-I-may-have-the-first-all-Jewish-cabinet-in-America&)

Is she going to ask about where is her Rothschild check?

That suggests public servants in the land of the free are driven by money interests primarily.. very strong allegation against politicians of our democratic spirited Republic.

Related

Take the right position on Israel and you can raise 1/4 million, Senate candidate is advised (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?456832-Take-the-right-position-on-Israel-and-you-can-raise-1-4-million-Senate-candidate-is-advised&)

Ronin Truth
05-07-2015, 09:37 AM
Does that make Carly a Rothschild Zionist?