PDA

View Full Version : Wheres the criminal justice ad

nikcers
04-30-2015, 06:40 PM
He needs to hit hard on this issue, where is the ad showing the hyporcrisy. Showing the policies that hillary supported, that continued support for these policies under president Obama? Why are these people mad, this is in Rand pauls wheelhouse, why is he not atleast putting this out there while the issue is so fresh in everyones minds?

CPUd
04-30-2015, 06:45 PM
What your ideal ad say?

nikcers
04-30-2015, 06:53 PM
Ideally it would highlight the hypocrisy between Hillarys and Obamas positions and what they said during the aftermath of the baltimore tragedy. He can with this issue because he has been championing it. Then the news pundits can ask them why they evolve during the crisis and then govern differently. I don't think he can win on the thugs are thugs platform, he needs to humanise an entire population of people who feel like the police state is holding them down into generations of poverty.

ord33
04-30-2015, 10:48 PM
Ideally it would highlight the hypocrisy between Hillarys and Obamas positions and what they said during the aftermath of the baltimore tragedy. He can with this issue because he has been championing it. Then the news pundits can ask them why they evolve during the crisis and then govern differently. I don't think he can win on the thugs are thugs platform, he needs to humanise an entire population of people who feel like the police state is holding them down into generations of poverty.

I think it would be best for Rand to do this during his (hopeful) general election campaign. The vast majority of Republicans (and a large portion of independents) don't look at Baltimore as the police doing anything wrong and are up in arms about the riot. Rand coming out in defense of altering mandatory minimums, etc even stronger at this point would not be a good strategy in my opinion. The narrative from the conservative press is definitely not in his favor. I'm not saying to hide (or change) his views on the subjects, but not take a lead role in promoting his policy initiatives right now.

nikcers
04-30-2015, 10:57 PM
I think it would be best for Rand to do this during his (hopeful) general election campaign. The vast majority of Republicans (and a large portion of independents) don't look at Baltimore as the police doing anything wrong and are up in arms about the riot. Rand coming out in defense of altering mandatory minimums, etc even stronger at this point would not be a good strategy in my opinion. The narrative from the conservative press is definitely not in his favor. I'm not saying to hide (or change) his views on the subjects, but not take a lead role in promoting his policy initiatives right now.

I don't think its promoting his policy initiatives but rather attacking the left for pandering to people after a tragedy and ignoring them when its not an election. They are trying to label Hillary as a champion of human rights when she takes money from people who stone people to death, she helped put these people in jail and take away everything from them. It just sickens me when hillary tells us that she is tired of people rotting in jail when i know that she has done nothing to stop it and now is captilizing on it like its her idea alone, like she has a monopoly on knowledge.

EDIT: The washington machine wants you to elect another king (cut to NWO hillary discussing geopolitics of going to war in iraq)
They want you to think there is only one choice, a monopoly on knowlege. (cue media inserting their agenda) They want you to think they will fight for the little guy *Hillary/Obama/NEWS thugging every person of color* They want you to think they will change *obama talking about change* then you parallel Rand Paul reaching out to these people and offering real legislation and change and humanising these people. This is how you reach people, before its washed into their heads that hillary is the champion of human rights show them the cognitive dissonance. show them Rand looking out for the little guys.