PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Conservatives Will Out-Breed Barren Liberals

William Tell
04-30-2015, 03:57 PM
:):D:p

Sexy Conservatives Will Out-Breed Barren Liberals

The last time some Twitter leftist sneered at me and called me a “breeder,” I wondered whether this collectivist genius considered not reproducing to be a wise long-term strategy. The fact is that in America, most of the time it’s the traditional, conservative people who choose to have children. Between their contempt for traditional family life, their abortion fetish, and the vexing problem of the fact that neither XX+XX nor XY+XY equals “baby,” leftists are dropping below their replacement fertility rate. But letting them die out is not enough; we conservatives need to outbreed them.

Basically, we already erotically high-achieving conservatives need to do even better. Sure, it’s a sacrifice, but we owe it to our country.

Liberal women, encouraged by the sour crones of the radical feminist movement, often wait far too long to marry and to begin families. They were lied to – you can’t have it all. Life is choices, and a family is a choice that means trade-offs. Choose unwisely, and one may not be able to undue the relentless ticking of the biological clock.

And as far as liberal men go, well, just look at them. It’s hard muster raw sexual energy when you think foreplay consists of sobbing to your life partner about how you can’t bear the weight of your undeserved phallocentic privilege.

When leftists do breed, it seems less like a joyous reaffirmation of God’s bounty than a concession to a vaguely unpleasant conformity. Here in the heart of blue America, I see coastal liberals pushing their designer strollers with their one sad, designer clothes-clad kid. But it’s less a kid then a receptacle for their own inadequacies and unhappiness.

Maybe they think that by filling up their kids’ lives with “enrichment” activities and piles of expensive stuff they can fill up their own empty lives. Who needs things like God, country and honor anyway? “Those are for those knuckledragging Red State losers! Wait, I’m feeling down – better give the kid to the nanny and take another Adderall with a glass of chardonnay!”

http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2015/04/20/sexy-conservatives-will-outbreed-barren-liberals-n1986978

euphemia
04-30-2015, 03:59 PM
"You must spread some reputation around.....";)

Ronin Truth
04-30-2015, 04:04 PM
Don't forget the liberal majority abortion rates. Killing off future generations of voters and taxpayers.

Acala
04-30-2015, 04:12 PM
Of course those same sexy conservatives enthusiastically send all their children off to die in foreign lands for the glory of the world empire. Maybe it balances out.

Pericles
04-30-2015, 04:39 PM
Don't forget the liberal majority abortion rates. Killing off future generations of voters and taxpayers.

That is why they import voters from other countries. They don't care about taxpayers.

Ronin Truth
04-30-2015, 04:40 PM
That is why they import voters from other countries. They don't care about taxpayers.

I get your point. :)

nobody's_hero
05-01-2015, 02:03 PM
Well the problem is that you have at least 2 kinds of liberal women. One is the high-class snooty liberal college brat who would be eager to have an abortion before she even has sex. Those ultra-feminists have a hard time keeping guys around anyway with their high maintenance lifestyles and incessant whining.

The other type is the welfare queen, and those probably would have abortions, if they hadn't first noticed a correlation between the number of checks they get in the mail and the number of kids they have.

Sola_Fide
05-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Of course those same sexy conservatives enthusiastically send all their children off to die in foreign lands for the glory of the world empire. Maybe it balances out.

That, and they send their kids off to Marxist universities.

05-01-2015, 05:37 PM
Except it's not true. Minorities who are overwhelmingly democratic have the highest birth rates.

CaptUSA
05-01-2015, 05:53 PM
Blech... Thread is useless without pictures. :mad:

Elias Graves
05-01-2015, 06:06 PM
I've done my part. We've raised three happy, healthy hard working young men. None of them have been arrested, fathered a child out of wedlock or become drug dealers. Maybe I should write a book.

alucard13mm
05-01-2015, 06:49 PM
They forget liberals importing future liberals... future liberal that breed fast and a lit.

alucard13mm
05-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Except it's not true. Minorities who are overwhelmingly democratic have the highest birth rates.

I concure minorities, especially poor minorities has the highest birth rates.. most developed or white families have 1-2 kids. In california, i see a lot of minority families have 2-4.

heavenlyboy34
05-01-2015, 07:41 PM
All you racists are reported.

UWDude
05-01-2015, 07:52 PM
I concure minorities, especially poor minorities has the highest birth rates.. most developed or white families have 1-2 kids. In california, i see a lot of minority families have 2-4.

actually, poor people in general have the highest birth rates, minority or not.

It has confounded the aristocracy for centuries.

idiom
05-01-2015, 09:28 PM
I saw this movie already.

enhanced_deficit
05-02-2015, 04:26 AM
There was a scene in the TV comedy Office where some Asian looking woman in the spa refuses to give couple's discount to the man-man pretend gay couple and the "gay couple" storms out saying something like "your loss, we have two disposable incomes with no children" lol

JK/SEA
05-02-2015, 07:46 AM

sex is free entertainment for poor people.

euphemia
05-02-2015, 07:57 AM
Sexy conservatives are way happier than anyone else.

jclay2
05-02-2015, 09:07 AM
If only this were actually true.... Last I checked, Liberals have immigrants and minority populations who reproduce at a considerably higher rate than conservatives. Not only that, these immigrant and minority populations are considerably larger than the traditional conservative populations. I may not be the best at math but having a lower birth rate and lower starting population is not a formula for "breeding" our way to victory.

Suzanimal
05-02-2015, 09:12 AM
I tried but I had boys. If this forum is any indication, the Liberty Conservatives had better start having some girls or we're going to go extinct. Polyandry may also be a solution...

Ronin Truth
05-02-2015, 10:13 AM
Have you SEEN some of those gals that are members of N.O.W.? :eek: <shiver!>

Acala
05-04-2015, 08:51 AM
I've done my part. We've raised three happy, healthy hard working young men. None of them have been arrested, fathered a child out of wedlock or become drug dealers. Maybe I should write a book.

Hmmmm . . . a suspect list of virtues. Arguably, anyone who has NOT been arrested in this society needs to get out more. And there is nothing wrong with fathering a child out of wedlock if you take care of it. Wedlock is just an artifact of ancient superstition and control schemes. And drug dealers are economic heroes.

RonPaulIsGreat
05-04-2015, 12:05 PM
My in depth study based on driving by public housing would indicate the article is wrong.

"Liberals" don't care about anyone, they enjoy designing social theory, but in reality they don't care about people at all. So, when they are poor, they breed like rabbits, they don't care about the kids living in poor conditions, the momma gets more cash, and gains the glorified single momma status. The baby daddy gets to tap a variety pack of baby mommas. It's win win for them. The wealthy liberals, don't have many kids if any because they want all that luxury for themselves.

Unfortunately or fortunately not sure, the poor liberals outnumber the rich liberals, I'd guess a 100 to 1.

UWDude
05-04-2015, 11:59 PM
My in depth study based on driving by public housing would indicate the article is wrong.

"Liberals" don't care about anyone, they enjoy designing social theory, but in reality they don't care about people at all. So, when they are poor, they breed like rabbits, they don't care about the kids living in poor conditions, the momma gets more cash, and gains the glorified single momma status. The baby daddy gets to tap a variety pack of baby mommas. It's win win for them. The wealthy liberals, don't have many kids if any because they want all that luxury for themselves.

Unfortunately or fortunately not sure, the poor liberals outnumber the rich liberals, I'd guess a 100 to 1.

yeah, because conservatives don't cheat, or have mistresses.

And a lot of people who breed like crazy are conservative.

this whole story is stupid nonsense.

A woman who doesn't like BJ's is not sexy, no matter how many kids she has had.

In fact, sex for procreation is pretty unappealing, from what I hear.

Mr.NoSmile
05-05-2015, 06:32 AM
Great. The right can produce more airheads like Carly Fiorina or Sarah Palin.

UWDude
05-05-2015, 09:42 AM
cant wait until Trig Palin runs for president.

William Tell
05-05-2015, 04:48 PM
Awesome to see this linked under the "Activism News & Discussion" section.:D

HankRicther12
05-06-2015, 02:46 PM

All I can say is ZING!!

HankRicther12
05-06-2015, 02:50 PM
Hmmmm . . . a suspect list of virtues. Arguably, anyone who has NOT been arrested in this society needs to get out more. And there is nothing wrong with fathering a child out of wedlock if you take care of it. Wedlock is just an artifact of ancient superstition and control schemes. And drug dealers are economic heroes.

Wow, loved your last post, this one...not so much. I'm not religious myself but whether you think marriage is some "spiritual" thing or not I do think having a mother and father who are committed to each other is a big bonus. Also, I don't support the war on drugs, but I think she is referring to people becoming addicted, which most certainly is harmful.

HankRicther12
05-06-2015, 02:52 PM
yeah, because conservatives don't cheat, or have mistresses.

And a lot of people who breed like crazy are conservative.

this whole story is stupid nonsense.

A woman who doesn't like BJ's is not sexy, no matter how many kids she has had.

In fact, sex for procreation is pretty unappealing, from what I hear.

Really, and just where did you hear any of that?

William Tell
05-16-2015, 01:36 PM
Some barren liberal 1 starred this thread? :confused:

William Tell
10-12-2015, 04:54 PM

Feel free to add some.

osan
10-13-2015, 08:53 AM
The last time some Twitter leftist sneered at me and called me a “breeder,” I wondered whether this collectivist genius considered not reproducing to be a wise long-term strategy.

This brand of thinking is beyond their programming. They are simply incapable of conceptualizing such things. Besides, even were they able, they would still avert their thoughts from such places. Why? Because reproducing flies in the face of the "overpopulation" meme to which they cleave as newly orphaned children to the breasts of their mothers' corpses. The only difference there being that the child eventually lets go in pursuit of the instinct to preserve itself. Liberals are, at the heart of it all, suicidal. This, of course, stemming from the intense sense of self-hatred present in the typical sample which in turn stems from the pathological narcissism from which they basically all suffer.

Is it not a most intriguing phenomenon to behold, the fact that unbounded and seething self-hatred stems from a root of the purest and most intensely puerile self-absorption? What a fantastic universe it is in which we live!

The fact is that in America, most of the time it’s the traditional, conservative people who choose to have children.

Yes, but I am not quite seeing the point over which to crow. Drat these horrid and horribly mis-used labels! On the whole, I will take the "conservative" over the "liberal" any day of the week. However, that position takes on something of a scent similar to that of choosing the corpse which has been rotting in the hot sun for one day over the one that has been doing so for three. Put 100 conservatives in a room and I promise you that there will be at least 101 distinctly countable definitions of "conservative" in that place. OTOH, put 100 liberals in the same room and something far uglier presents itself. As I wrote, I will take "conservative" any day, warts and all. Warts can be removed. :)

Between their contempt for traditional family life, their abortion fetish, and the vexing problem of the fact that neither XX+XX nor XY+XY equals “baby,” leftists are dropping below their replacement fertility rate.

Thereby disproving the liberal atheist contention that neither exists "God" nor that he has a sense of humor in his karmic process.

That aside, thank God they are of such a suicidal bent. This is precisely what the world needs: for the collectivist, authority-fellators to extinguish themselves. OTOH, I see a vast proportion of so-called "conservatives" who, had they any real sense of decency, would follow the liberal lead and oblige the "greater good" by extinguishing themselves as well.

But letting them die out is not enough; we conservatives need to outbreed them.

There's that damned label again. I would have so much preferred "true adherents to the principles of correct human freedom" or some such. As for "out-breeding", I would think that should prove a rather mean feat, given the stated realities.

Basically, we already erotically high-achieving conservatives need to do even better. Sure, it’s a sacrifice, but we owe it to our country.

I'd like to think this was something of sarcastic wit at play, but I am not nearly sure of it.

Liberal women, encouraged by the sour crones of the radical feminist movement, often wait far too long to marry and to begin families.

Thank God for small miracles. You see, no matter what the stupidity, God's way will out in the end. Unbalanced ways may get along for a while, even generations - but in the end, God reels it all back in. There are no losses and all propriety is preserved in the end.

They were lied to – you can’t have it all.

Red: yes, and being the stupid cows they are (apologies to all real cows), they took the bait. Once again, thank God for the predictability of stupidity. It is a self-correcting problem. All it takes is time.

Lavender: depends on what one means by "hav it all".

Life is choices, and a family is a choice that means trade-offs. Choose unwisely, and one may not be able to undue the relentless ticking of the biological clock.

Which in the case of the liberal is an obviously good thing. Get to thy knees and thank ye thy Lord.

And as far as liberal men go, well, just look at them. It’s hard muster raw sexual energy when you think foreplay consists of sobbing to your life partner about how you can’t bear the weight of your undeserved phallocentic privilege.

Oh, the image this paints of the metro-sexual... AHEM... "man". I take it these are the same guys who cry after sex, yes? Well, if I were that pfagged out, I too would cry. I see a screenplay in here somewhere.

When leftists do breed, it seems less like a joyous reaffirmation of God’s bounty than a concession to a vaguely unpleasant conformity. Here in the heart of blue America, I see coastal liberals pushing their designer strollers with their one sad, designer clothes-clad kid. But it’s less a kid then a receptacle for their own inadequacies and unhappiness.

Receptacle for carrying the torch of the parents' raft of self-destroying beliefs. Having children in that ilk only manages to marginally slow the process of self-correction of grand stupidity.

Now, while the stupidities of the liberal vastly outweigh any intelligence to be found there, one must still give credit where due, just as one must call the brilliant man on his error. Not everything espoused by liberals is wrong... at least as far as they take certain issues. For example, they do speak in favor of an open mind and the application of intelligence over rote dogma. No intelligent, honest, and decent man can argue validly against this, so far as the words as I wrote them go. The problem with the liberal on such points shows in the follow-through because they tend to hold grossly mangled notions of what it means to be "open-minded" and "intelligent". But as I say, credit where due. Many "conservatives", particularly of the far-right religious fundamentalist variety, tend to fail along the lines of open minds and intelligence. The difference between the typical conservative and the typical liberal is that the former most often leaves such failings as personal matters, whereas the latter rails mightily, and lobbies for legislation to force those who "fail" into mending their ways. What makes me laugh the most at this is that such liberals are precise analogs of those against whom they seem to hold and vent such bitter complaint: the fundamentalist evangelizing Christian. They are each obnoxious in their respective ways, but the liberal takes it all a step beyond by seeing to it that those who offend them are "corrected" through law and social engineering.

Just consider the dreaded "[I]n-word". "knygger" is just another word. I know that comes as a shock to many and that there are those, perhaps even a few here, who would see me die in a fire or car crash for having the temerity to suggest such a thing. It is, nonetheless, true. But look at what the liberals have accomplished along that line. If I write -->>"******"<<-- in this post, the software will automagically redact it with asterisks. In this they have even defeated the good people at RPF. :( The n-word phenomenon is so stark and glaring that I have now been hearing talk for at least a couple of years that "n-word" itself should also be banned. Once accomplished, perhaps they will move on to 'n' as well. Then perhaps to "an" because it enunciates like 'n'. The idiocy of this should be apparent to all by now, and yet this is the direction in which we continue to trudge and slog with leaden feet.

OK, once again I have digressed in gross fashion from the subject at hand. I'd apologize, but really I am not at all sorry. :)

tnvoter
10-13-2015, 10:18 PM

^^^

r3volution 3.0
10-13-2015, 10:48 PM

http://www.adweek.com/prnewser/files/2014/03/shutterstock_99784436.jpg

Don't worry, we have a plan.

what what

RJB
10-14-2015, 06:27 AM
But then they'll send the kids to public schools.

William Tell
10-14-2015, 08:58 AM
But then they'll send the kids to public schools.

Some of them, but those who do homeschool tend to have larger families.