PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else noticing the constant MSM promotion of Rubio & Jeb, and Rand as footnote?

Lord Xar
04-29-2015, 12:15 AM
Seems to be a constant barrage lately of the pushing of Rubio and Jeb.... what gives?

Spikender
04-29-2015, 12:50 AM
Like Father like Son.

Expect them to have two pictures of Jeb on screen whenever discussing Republican Candidates.

Mr.NoSmile
04-29-2015, 07:03 AM
No, because I'm not watching the news. Are they not mentioning the likes of Cruz either?

Ronin Truth
04-29-2015, 08:25 AM
There are usually three elections. First, by media. Second, by money. And last, by ballot.

phill4paul
04-29-2015, 08:48 AM
There are usually three elections. First, by media. Second, by money. And last, by ballot Diebold.

FTFY.

mit26chell
04-29-2015, 09:12 AM
Not surprised by this.

Also, did anyone see Billary is now calling for criminal justice reforms? Lol

Brian4Liberty
04-29-2015, 09:14 AM
They have been pushing Rubio and Jeb for years. This is nothing new.

Ronin Truth
04-29-2015, 10:52 AM
FTFY. Why not just simplify, from the beginning and go ahead and start and finish with Diebold?

Deborah K
04-29-2015, 12:44 PM
Why not just simplify, from the beginning and go ahead and start and finish with Diebold?

Give it time. They have to do these things incrementally and systematically.

phill4paul
04-29-2015, 12:44 PM
Why not just simplify, from the beginning and go ahead and start and finish with Diebold?

That would work. :)

Millennial Conservatarian
05-02-2015, 07:00 AM
No, because I'm not watching the news. Are they not mentioning the likes of Cruz either?

Eh, while we have our issues with Cruz, the boobs that run the media mostly can't stand him (for the wrong reasons since Cruz is at least somewhat of an ally of liberty) and don't gain much by pushing him. They know he can't win and they'd be wasting their time and energy pushing him. If anything, they're trying to convince the low-info HotAir crowd and the more conservative of the evangelicals to jump off the Cruz ship and get behind Jeb or Rubio. This is part of why they're pushing this Iran/ISIS BS so hard. If the biggest issues are the economy, spending, immigration, etc. these Cruz voters are going to break almost entirely for Rand. But if the Neo Con war machine successfully gets the party's message in line with the war march, these voters will forget all they learned during the Tea Party years and go for the RINO who says they'll protect them.

Brian4Liberty
02-02-2016, 07:14 PM
Same old, same old...

rich34
02-02-2016, 07:56 PM
Eh, while we have our issues with Cruz, the boobs that run the media mostly can't stand him (for the wrong reasons since Cruz is at least somewhat of an ally of liberty) and don't gain much by pushing him. They know he can't win and they'd be wasting their time and energy pushing him. If anything, they're trying to convince the low-info HotAir crowd and the more conservative of the evangelicals to jump off the Cruz ship and get behind Jeb or Rubio. This is part of why they're pushing this Iran/ISIS BS so hard. If the biggest issues are the economy, spending, immigration, etc. these Cruz voters are going to break almost entirely for Rand. But if the Neo Con war machine successfully gets the party's message in line with the war march, these voters will forget all they learned during the Tea Party years and go for the RINO who says they'll protect them.

I don't see it like that at all. Cruz IS one of them I just think they genuinely cannot stand the man because they know privately he's more narcissist than Bush, Obama, and Trump combined.. He just does a better job hiding it. I also think the Bush people are not happy with him getting his start in politics working for W. and now he's doing everything he can (literally, mailing "voter violations" to telling voters Carson dropped out of the race) to deny Jeb the presidency. Hell they know a Cruz, Bush, or Rubio administration would be the same policy wise, but the guy is just a straight prick in their eyes and can't stand him. And also to say he's an ally of liberty while being completely funded by Goldman Sachs is a complete farce as well. That's why he wouldn't go on record as supporting the audit the fed bill which he gave lip service to the whole time he's been in office. After seeing some of the tactics this man has been willing to use in order to gain power I honestly do not believe I have ever witnessed a politician stoop to the depths that this man is willing to just to gain power. I'll shut up because I obviously have nothing nice to say about the man and I didn't even get started.

squirl22
02-02-2016, 08:53 PM
I don't see it like that at all. Cruz IS one of them I just think they genuinely cannot stand the man because they know privately he's more narcissist than Bush, Obama, and Trump combined.. He just does a better job hiding it. I also think the Bush people are not happy with him getting his start in politics working for W. and now he's doing everything he can (literally, mailing "voter violations" to telling voters Carson dropped out of the race) to deny Jeb the presidency. Hell they know a Cruz, Bush, or Rubio administration would be the same policy wise, but the guy is just a straight prick in their eyes and can't stand him. And also to say he's an ally of liberty while being completely funded by Goldman Sachs is a complete farce as well. That's why he wouldn't go on record as supporting the audit the fed bill which he gave lip service to the whole time he's been in office. After seeing some of the tactics this man has been willing to use in order to gain power I honestly do not believe I have ever witnessed a politician stoop to the depths that this man is willing to just to gain power. I'll shut up because I obviously have nothing nice to say about the man and I didn't even get started.

I agree with everything you said. Cruz is a neocon snake and probably one of the most disliked people in politics. All of the other candidates hate him because he has very nastily gone after their supporters...I know he has poached Rand and Carson's and I hadn't thought about Bush, but you are right. He definitely bites the hand that feeds him...a despicable person. How could anyone think he is liberty person? I can't understand what type of fairy dust this guy employs to blind people to who he really is. Just an awful two-faced man...the opposite of Rand Paul.

I have stopped watching any news, listening to talk radio, and no longer even go the websites I was going to. I come here. but I have to say I signed off Monday night because I didn't want to read all of the negative comments...read a book and went to bed, checked out the results this morning on the Politico website (without reading anything there...they are the mouthpiece of the anonymous sources in the Republican party (read Cruz operatives) who say Rand needs to drop out and focus on his Senate race; Rand needs to drop out because he can't win (Cruz operatives); Rand needs to drop out cause he can't win (Cruz operatives)...well, anyway, not a friendly place to be, but I knew they would have the election stats.

I could go on and on about Cruz, also, but why give his name the publicity.