PDA

View Full Version : Russia Today reporter robbed by "youths" in Baltimore

DFF
04-27-2015, 03:57 PM
She had it coming. After all what's a Russian doing in Baltimore, anyway? ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd2Ibw7wrvs

Todd
04-27-2015, 04:05 PM
Baltimore's a tough town. You got to watch yourself leaving an Orioles game....

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-27-2015, 04:06 PM
WTF? Looks like the lice were sort of giving the woman a hard time. Can't exactly tell though.

But yeah, this won't be covered on libtard news.

heavenlyboy34
04-27-2015, 04:34 PM
Just so ya know, when she yells at them "sooka!", it means "bitch" (сука). The rest was rather garbled and difficult to understand.

GunnyFreedom
04-27-2015, 04:41 PM
Frelling brilliant. There is no more assured way to make sure that the news coverage of your protest is totally negative, then to do felonies against the reporters covering it. For heaven's sake. "The world don't hate us enough yet, let's go around and do jacked up shyt that will convince people to become racist." wtf. I have less than zero sympathy for the animals in this video.

juleswin
04-27-2015, 05:01 PM
So you know, when she yells "rebyata, rebyata" shes saying bad guy :)

heavenlyboy34
04-27-2015, 06:34 PM
So you know, when she yells "rebyata, rebyata" shes saying bad guy :)

I've never heard it used that way. Where'd you hear that? Always nice to learn more slang. :) (The literal meaning of rebyata is "children")

juleswin
04-27-2015, 06:52 PM
I've never heard it used that way. Where'd you hear that? Always nice to learn more slang. :) (The literal meaning of rebyata is "children")

From the game Battle field 4. When you are playing as a Russian soldier, he says "Plohiye rebyata! rebyata!!" what you say when you spot an enemy player. People on team tell me it means Bad guy

CaptUSA
04-27-2015, 06:57 PM
Just imagine for a minute what the US would do if one of our reporters was covering civil unrest in another country and this happened...

Does this mean the KGB will overthrow Obama, now? And call it "liberation"?

invisible
04-27-2015, 07:01 PM
She had it coming. After all what's a Russian doing in Baltimore, anyway? ;)

Actually, Baltimore has a significantly large population of Russian jews.

Reporters are also being attacked by the cops:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-protest-journalists-20150426-story.html

A photographer for Reuters was detained and another for the Baltimore City Paper was thrown to the ground by Baltimore Police officers while covering protests over police brutality late Saturday, they said.

J.M. Giordano, the photo editor at City Paper, said he was hit in the head with multiple police shields had his "face pretty much smushed down on the ground," and sustained multiple bruises after several officers rushed at him as he shot pictures.

"They just took me down," he said.

heavenlyboy34
04-27-2015, 07:11 PM
From the game Battle field 4. When you are playing as a Russian soldier, he says "Plohiye rebyata! rebyata!!" what you say when you spot an enemy player. People on team tell me it means Bad guy

Well, it's true that "plohiye" (плохые) means "bad"(describing a plural subject or object)...interesting usage indeed. Thnx. ~hugs~

alucard13mm
04-27-2015, 09:04 PM

I remember gaming helped me on the SATs lol. I remember the words Erudite and Acolyte appeared on the SAT and I knew what they were. of course :P... it didnt help me on teh rest of the SAT lol.

DFF
04-27-2015, 09:07 PM
Actually, Baltimore has a significantly large population of Russian jews.

Reporters are also being attacked by the cops:

I was anything but serious when I suggested the reporter had it coming. Hence the wink. ;)

William Tell
04-27-2015, 09:18 PM
Those youths are something else.

Sola_Fide
04-27-2015, 09:44 PM
I rode the train in downtown Baltimore one time. It was quite an experience for this white guy who grew up on a farm in Indiana:(

fr33
04-27-2015, 09:48 PM
Dey dindu nuffin. Dey been goin to church and tryin to get dey livez togetha.

aGameOfThrones
04-27-2015, 09:59 PM
They are actually pretty good kids, just a bit misunderstood.

presence
04-27-2015, 10:08 PM

As it was used during WWII I think "kids" might be best translation; but "kids" with a slight air of alpha maleness and with a meaning of "buddies" or "guys"; not literally young "children"; albeit young soldiers.

"Incoming enemy fire kids [rebyata]... take cover"

my familiarity is w/ WWII history

2young2vote
04-27-2015, 10:08 PM
I rode the train in downtown Baltimore one time. It was quite an experience for this white guy who grew up on a farm in Indiana:(

So, how rrrracist were you towards the minorities there?

Sola_Fide
04-27-2015, 10:10 PM
So, how rrrracist were you towards the minorities there?

I was trying to get out alive, so I just kept to myself.