PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul in Business Week

improv241
12-04-2007, 09:40 PM
I don't know if it was posted, but I was flipping through the new Business Week (Dec. 10 magazine) and found a pleasant surprise on page 21.

It's a simple Q&A with Ron Paul by Maria Bartiromo, but it's great.

I'm not going to go really deep into the Q&A because we all know most of his views on the topics, but it's definitely exciting to know that his message is reaching out to hundreds of thousands business professionals and students. It's a great feeling.

His topics covered:
-Ways to strengthen the economy
-Goes deep into his stance on the Fed (he doesn't say anything extreme, but he makes his point bluntly enough that it wouldn't turn people off.)
-How he would change the tax policy (mentions eliminating but goes more into how he wouldn't tax people trying to get an education. Explains how its ridiculous to tax and then offer grants to students...)
-Brief discussion of foreign policy (IMO, good move because the readers are more into taxes and the economy)
-Who is supporting you? (people who are sick of the current government and have lost all trust and faith in our current path)

It's the perfect article for Business Week. Clear, straight-forward, and economy related. Pick it up off the news stands if you want the full thing.

He's catchin' on, I'm tellin' ya.

HippyChimp
12-04-2007, 09:51 PM
http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/07_50/b4062021769214.htm

improv241
12-04-2007, 09:56 PM
and there ya go. haha. I guess this goes to show the time variance between the internet and printing.

mport1
12-04-2007, 09:59 PM
Wow, incredible interview!

bobmurph
12-04-2007, 10:00 PM
THAT is a great article!

Let the business people read that one and the defense hawks read "Toughest on Terror".

We need those 2 articles to go viral!

bobmurph
12-04-2007, 10:02 PM
Wow, incredible interview!

Wouldn't it be great if he was asked similar questions on CNN, Fox or MSNBC!! Fair and balanced MSM for ya...makes me sick.