PDA

View Full Version : "F*** This Court": Woman Who Took AK-47 To Jailbreak Pens Epic Rant Against Judge

Suzanimal
04-25-2015, 10:25 PM
From Lewrockewll.com...

"F*ck This Court": Woman Who Took AK-47 To Jailbreak Pens Epic Rant Against Judge
By Tyler Durden
Zero Hedge

Tamah Clark apparently wasn’t ready to accept her husband Jason Clark’s incarceration on aggravated assault and domestic battery charges, so she did what anyone would do when aggrieved by the US justice system: she loaded up her AK-47 assault rifle and .45 caliber pistol, procured some wilderness survival gear, strapped the couple’s one year old son into his car seat, and went to break her husband out of prison. Or at least that’s how the story goes.

Although phone records reportedly indicate that Tamah did indeed conspire to stage a prison break with Jason, she was apparently never convicted and would later move to sue the state of Georgia for $10 billion (which, if awarded, would have made Clark the seventh richest woman in America). Surprisingly, that suit was dismissed last month — and Tamah is not happy.

In what can only be described as perhaps the most epic court document ever filed, the Pensacola native — on behalf of herself “Jason Clark and ‘Baby’ Clark” — proceeds to explain why she believes Judge William B. Hunt erred in his ruling. The title is “To F*ck This Court And Everything It Stands For,” and although most will invariably and quite understandably focus on the innumerable profanity-laden quotables (some of which are featured below), the peculiar thing about the document is that attached to it is a 13-page manifesto entitled “Why Most Americans Do Not Inherently Owe Federal Income Taxes”which not only includes a dedication, a lengthy copyright notice, a preface, and a “legal notice to US officials”, but also reads like it was written by an 18th century statesman.

Without further ado, here are some highlights, and the full document is embedded below.

From “To F*ck This Court And Everything It Stands For”:

“That’s right-I had a cocked and fully loaded AK-47 assault rifle, as well as a .45 caliber pistol. What’s your point? And NO, I was never convicted of anything. But you know what? They can go right ahead and try to convict me if they want to-I don’t give a d*mn. This whole system is a joke.”

“All that the people need is a proper education, free of propaganda and lies – and I’m working on that. See Attachment A, entitled “Why Most Americans Do Not Inherently Owe Federal Income Taxes”. Let me know if you want to write the introduction to my next publication-there are many more to come.”

Keep Reading...
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/04/tyler-durden/f-this-court-and-everything-it-stands-for/

CPUd
04-26-2015, 03:32 AM
For the full ball o' crazy:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/feacisy3hlxfkd7/Notice%20to%20F%20Court.pdf?dl=0

acesfull
04-26-2015, 06:16 AM
An interesting brief to say the least... The tax issue is sovereign citizen speaking out against taxes..

Regards

Acesfull

Slave Mentality
04-26-2015, 06:57 AM
Bust her man out of jail? I am in love. So hawt. I also respect her view on taxation.

asurfaholic
04-26-2015, 02:59 PM
i would do this woman's laundry, wash her dishes and fetch her her beer while she chops wood for fun and exercise.

presence
04-26-2015, 03:05 PM
bitch is badass

much win

lets put her on the $20 bill

VIDEODROME
04-26-2015, 07:18 PM
Like Sarah Connor IRL

acesfull
04-26-2015, 07:37 PM
That is one woman I would not want scorned at me....

TheCount
04-26-2015, 09:47 PM
This should be merged with the amusing sovereign citizen thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?472498-Is-there-anything-more-amusing-than-a-sovereign-citizen), as she is clearly a sovcit based upon her filings.

And that filing is freaking hilarious.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-26-2015, 10:20 PM
This should be merged with the amusing sovereign citizen thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?472498-Is-there-anything-more-amusing-than-a-sovereign-citizen), as she is clearly a sovcit based upon her filings.

And that filing is freaking hilarious.

You should post it for your friends at DU.