PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul Daystar TV Interview

ZakCarter
04-24-2015, 11:25 AM
"This is very relevant with tension in Baltimore... Great criminal justice piece and awesome for Evangelicals! Rand is reaching new audiences! He recently sat down with Bishop TD Jakes and Marcus Lamb at Daystar. He discussed the war on drugs, its racial outcome, and more… You can see this excerpt and more from “Rewrite the Story” featuring Bishop TD Jakes & the Texas Offenders Reentry Initiative right here"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccu-ahwcKTk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccu-ahwcKTk

Daystar TV is one of the biggest Christian TV networks, and it's great to see Rand Paul finding support like this there!

GunnyFreedom
04-24-2015, 11:39 AM
Excellent!

francisco
04-24-2015, 11:53 AM
Wow, good stuff!

How influential, what kind of reach does "Daystar" have?

rich34
04-24-2015, 11:56 AM
Wow if Rand can win the majority of the evangelicals with the coalition of support hes already got, the fat lady is going to be singing very early.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
04-24-2015, 12:01 PM
DAYSTAR has a lot of low-power digital TV stations available over antenna in big cities. I'm not sure what their cable/satellite penetration is.

ZakCarter
04-24-2015, 12:02 PM
"Daystar is available on broadcast and cable television in the United States and worldwide on direct broadcast satellite systems such as DirecTV and Dish Network"

CaptUSA
04-24-2015, 09:17 PM
Bump.

I'm curious if anyone knows what their viewership is like? I know they're broadcasting all over, but how many people actually watch it? I guess it's enough to keep paying for expansion...

muh_roads
04-24-2015, 09:31 PM
They are on a local channel down south here. They reach a lot of antenna-only religious minorities.

Not too keen on the 6-month talk...how about none? No violent crime, no time.

William Tell
04-25-2015, 02:01 PM
Great interview.

PaulConventionWV
04-25-2015, 02:06 PM
Awesome interviews. His words are like music to my ears, kinda like the first time I heard Ron Paul speak. :)