PDA

View Full Version : Lil Bush on Comedy Central

dude58677
06-28-2007, 09:23 AM
There should be a show called "Lil Dobbs" where all it is a little kid who resembles Lou Dobbs stands in front of a fence and mumbles "close our borders" the entire show.:D :D :D :D

Tim724
06-28-2007, 11:13 AM
I find it amusing that there is a cartoon on mainstream TV that very specifically mocks the sitting president.

jd603
06-28-2007, 11:13 AM
Why? What dobbs is doing is actually a very good thing. There's no comparison. It's already been discussed even in the mainstream media, that this immigration bill would be step1 in destroying the united states as we know it with the SPP/NAU.

ThePieSwindler
06-28-2007, 11:14 AM
lil bush is a terrible show...

jd603
06-28-2007, 11:14 AM
The lil bush last night was great, lil bush and lil blair were doing all kinds of gay things. haha , I hope the Bushs have seen or at least heard about the show.. hah

Highmesa
06-28-2007, 12:09 PM
I think s it's pretty funny, but I don't know if it will have legs. The jokes will start to get thin after a while. The GW and Tony, Toni, Tone thing was pretty funny last night.

They seem a bit hung up on showing the Dems in a positive light i.e. Hildog volunteers in a hospital, Obama builds houses. Though there was a funny sign as then went to where lil Obama was building a house. It went by quick, but it said:

Habitat for Humanity
Relieve your liberal guilt here

beermotor
06-28-2007, 12:13 PM
dobbs is a cool cat.

Ehhh... I'm not convinced. He seems like a bit too much of an economic populist for me.

RP08
06-28-2007, 12:45 PM
There are some funny scenes and the characatures are hilarious but I'm starting to wonder if it's worth spending the time waiting for those few/far-between funny scenes instead of doing something else. Hrmmm...

dude58677
06-28-2007, 03:19 PM
Why? What dobbs is doing is actually a very good thing. There's no comparison. It's already been discussed even in the mainstream media, that this immigration bill would be step1 in destroying the united states as we know it with the SPP/NAU.

I just think it is funny that he perseverates over the issue. It doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with his views, it's that it is all he talks about and Stephen Colbert even had him on for his perseveration.

LibertyEagle
06-28-2007, 03:43 PM
Ehhh... I'm not convinced. He seems like a bit too much of an economic populist for me.

Yeah, but if you compare him to the other mass media, he's by far the best. At least, IMO. I think he loves this country.

CAKochenash
06-28-2007, 04:03 PM
IMHO, this show is just another whitewash to make bush and his admin look like a bunch of dumb idiots rather than mob criminals...

drinkbleach
06-28-2007, 04:05 PM
That show sucks so much.

singapore_sling
06-28-2007, 06:17 PM
After watching part of one episode i thought it really sucked. Some of the jokes are decent...but the show itself is not very good at all.

BuddyRey
06-28-2007, 06:19 PM
I find it amusing that there is a cartoon on mainstream TV that very specifically mocks the sitting president.

There was also a mock-sitcom when Bush first took office, called "That's My Bush!" created by Trey Parker & Matt Stone. It was absolutely hilarious, but was cancelled soon after 9/11. :mad: :mad: :mad:

dude58677
06-28-2007, 06:41 PM
After watching part of one episode i thought it really sucked. Some of the jokes are decent...but the show itself is not very good at all.

Yea, there were sappy scenes in the show.

WannaBfree
06-28-2007, 07:03 PM
There should be a show called "Lil Dobbs" where all it is a little kid who resembles Lou Dobbs stands in front of a fence and mumbles "close our borders" the entire show.:D :D :D :D

Lou Dobbs is the only person on mainstream media reporting on the North American Union. I understand he is able to do so because when CNN were trying to woo him back, they granted him editorial control.

There were a lot of attempts to smear him recently, calling him a racist etc. During 60 Minutes' attempt at it, they discovered he is married to a Mexican-American, and her parents from Mexico live with them. You probably already know that RP has been on his show. I'm pretty sure it's up on YouTube or GoogleVideo.

DXDoug
06-28-2007, 08:18 PM
Any one Remember the show Thats My Bush that was on before all this 9/11 stuff happened.

"One of these days laura im gonna punch you in the face" lol i think it was a line from show

amonasro
06-28-2007, 08:20 PM
I've seen 2 episodes and while there are funny moments, overall it's not great. I don't see how they're going to keep going for more than one season--it could really get old.