PDA

View Full Version : Waiting List For Legal Immigrants Surges to 4.4 Million

AuH20
04-20-2015, 11:30 AM
Those people on line must really love the amnesty talk. :rolleyes:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/waiting-list-for-legal-immigrants-surges-to-4.4-million/article/2563279

According to a blog post written on the list by policy expert Jessica Vaughan, of the Center for Immigration Studies, unlike illegals slipping over the border, many of those on the wait list have been there for up to 13 years or more as they go through the proper process to enter the country.

Unlike with illegals, the government regulates who can come into the country legally.

"The waiting lists are needed because of annual limits on the number of immigrants that can be admitted in certain family and employment categories, and because of caps on the number who can come from each country," she wrote.

The issue of letting more legal immigrants in is a key one for Washington as it grapples with what to do about the 12 million illegals already here.

"The existence of this massive waiting list of eligible applicants for family immigrant visas and green cards raises important questions for policymakers," wrote Vaughan.

I wonder what would happen if we actually enforced the cap with some of the most notorious offenders?

Origanalist
04-20-2015, 12:03 PM
Nonstop hissy fits.

Ronin Truth
04-20-2015, 12:08 PM
Have the legals just take a number, we've got a bazillion criminal aliens to not process first.

Zippyjuan
04-20-2015, 01:01 PM
According to a blog post written on the list by policy expert Jessica Vaughan, of the Center for Immigration Studies, unlike illegals slipping over the border, many of those on the wait list have been there for up to 13 years or more as they go through the proper process to enter the country.

Unlike with illegals, the government regulates who can come into the country legally.

Those "slipping across the border" have basically been zero for a few years now.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/files/2014/09/PH-2014-09-03-immigration-01.png

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2014/09/03/as-growth-stalls-unauthorized-immigrant-population-becomes-more-settled/

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-20-2015, 02:14 PM
Those "slipping across the border" have basically been zero for a few years now.

I don't really care about this issue, but you can't really have an accurate number with this illegal activity. If there is no documentation, then a lot of the numbers are wild guesses.

Ronin Truth
04-20-2015, 02:46 PM
I don't really care about this issue, but you can't really have an accurate number with this illegal activity. If there is no documentation, then a lot of the numbers are wild guesses.

And I'll SWAG grossly under guessimated, just because that's how things like this usually go. NAU anyone? :p

alucard13mm
04-21-2015, 07:29 AM
i commend the ones that enter legally. If they have the time and resources to enter, it means most of them either are well off or educated. Less likely theyd end up needing government support after they are in.

AuH20
04-21-2015, 08:46 AM
i commend the ones that enter legally. If they have the time and resources to enter, it means most of them either are well off or educated. Less likely theyd end up needing government support after they are in.

I think we can tell pretty conclusively that they wish to be U.S. citizens by going through the hoops. That's the type of filter we want in place. Bestowing the keys to the kingdom for every moron that crosses that imaginary line is sheer stupidity.

alucard13mm
04-21-2015, 09:17 AM
I think we can tell pretty conclusively that they wish to be U.S. citizens by going through the hoops. That's the type of filter we want in place. Bestowing the keys to the kingdom for every moron that crosses that imaginary line is sheer stupidity.

I just try to think why people see border security as bad and why they claim its to keep people in.... even if people want to leave, are they leaving to mexico? Doubt it.

Took my family (mom, aunts, uncles, grandpa, grandma) 6 years to get in to the usa and become citizens. My grandpa couldnt get in for a few months because he had some blemishes on his lung xrays. He had to wait for the blemish to clear. He was a smoker.

Stratovarious
04-21-2015, 12:10 PM
Send every pos illegal back today, and I'll happily welcome 4.4 legals in tomorrow.

& Try Obama for treason for pissing on the Constitution in his every waking moment.

, ,

Christopher A. Brown
04-22-2015, 08:59 AM

http://www.pewhispanic.org/files/2014/09/PH-2014-09-03-immigration-01.png

The chart also shows the increase of intolerable conditions those people seek to escape.

Conditions primarily caused by corporate exploitation of resource and people with a government enabling it.

Such government was our idea, copied and instituted then co opted with NAFTA or GATT. All very much to our long term detriment.

All very much made possible by the churches control over academia, specifically psychology and it's potential for apprehending infiltration and collusion exploiting the human unconscious mind.