PDA

View Full Version : Action needed by RPForums to get Goldwater endorsement on Drudge instead of Hof

crhoades
12-04-2007, 08:39 PM
I've submitted the Goldwater endorsement to Drudge already. Instead of showing it on the homepage, we show the one for the Bunny Ranch. Please do me a favor and copy and paste the Endoresement below from the campaign and have hundreds of emails going to the Drudge Report so that they will feature this. Post here if you have done this.
__________________________________________________ _____

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/57/barry-goldwater-jr-releases-video-endorsement-of-ron-paul-for-president

Press Releases › Barry Goldwater, Jr. Releases Video Endorsement of Ron Paul for President
December 3, 2007 5:48 pm EST

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA—Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul has received a video endorsement from Barry M. Goldwater, Jr.

“I am honored to have the endorsement of my friend, Barry Goldwater, Jr.,” said Dr. Paul. “Barry and his family have been giants in the fight to protect American values, and his support means the world to me.”

To view the video, please visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7r27Az_Mns

Mr. Goldwater is the son of the late former Republican presidential nominee and Arizona U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater. Barry Goldwater, Jr. served in the House of Representatives for six terms with Texas Congressman Paul, and is currently on the Board of Directors of the Goldwater Institute. After representing northern Los Angeles County in Washington, D.C. for 14 years, Mr. Goldwater retired from politics in 1983 to pursue a successful career in business and humanitarian ventures.

“Dr. Paul is the only true conservative in this race and the only candidate worthy to carry on the Goldwater legacy,” said Paul spokesman Jesse Benton. “Republicans who care about limited government, individual rights and strong national defense, like Barry Goldwater, have only one choice in this election: Ron Paul.”

The late Barry M. Goldwater, Sr. sparked the modern conservative movement and was the Republican Party presidential nominee in 1964.

crhoades
12-04-2007, 08:46 PM
ahem...cough....cough....bump

Madison
12-04-2007, 08:50 PM
Nice bump after 7 minutes.

The RP campaign needs to hold a press conference with Goldwater Jr. there.

Danny Molina
12-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Yeah! Why wasn't there a press conference about this? I wish the campaign was more proactive.

sluggo
12-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Email sent.

Danny Molina
12-05-2007, 01:03 AM
bump

LibertyEagle
12-05-2007, 01:15 AM
Yeah! Why wasn't there a press conference about this? I wish the campaign was more proactive.

+10

Lord Xar
12-05-2007, 01:19 AM

I am SURE HQ knows exactly what they are doing and It is INENTIONAL to not hold a press confernce. I mean, you would have to be a complete moron and ignoramous to not take advantage of this, and nobody would be that stupid.

OV 101 Enterprise
12-05-2007, 06:59 AM
News tip has been sent to drudge.