PDA

View Full Version : We have to get the blimp in the air! Lets get organized!

xflashjr
12-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Like a lot of people here I was very much for the blimp initially but as the blimp project became bloated I saw it as another pipe dream vanishing in thin air. I was pretty sure there was no way to bring everyone together in order to get enough momentum to make this happen.

Let me be the first one to say I pray that I am wrong!! I have been reading the forums, searching on google, youtube and other Ron Paul sites and I think no matter what the consensus is now we have to get the blimp in the air!

Believe me when I say the mainstream media will not care what the message on the blimp says, nor will they car the amount each person is making, nor will they care why we have a blimp. They will soley care that we HAVE ONE and that the blimp will take off on schedule! The fact that MSM will be at the launch is one of the sole reasons why we have to get to 200k by the end of the week!

I was thinking about the situation we are in right now and a quote came to mind. "The job of leading a bunch of followers is much easier then leading a bunch of leaders" The reason why I mention this quote is it seems the majority of Ron Paul supports are the movers and shakers in conscious portion of America. Right now this project, in my eyes in being distracted because we are all leaders. If we can get past this fact and see two things we will reach this goal quickly!

1) Ron Paul has somehow managed the ability to make it seem easy to lead a pack of leaders as he is leading us.

2) The reason he is so good at what he does is because he preaches his message as the first and foremost reason why he is so successful.

If for no other reason lets ban together do this for Ron. I know that sounds cheesy but no matter what our opinions are right now, we have the ability to launch the first presidential blimp ever. For the sake of freedom and for the sake of following the true message and person for why we are doing all of this we need to make this happen!

Remember the only thing that can come between his message is our own bickering!

SO I say lets form a plan right now, break into teams and make this happen. I am completely open to ideas on how to use the knowledge of this forum to better promote our cause as long as we use it!