PDA

View Full Version : Pilot-TWA Flight 800 was not blown up by a faulty fuel tank; it was shot down.

Anti Federalist
04-17-2015, 09:06 PM
Not for nothing, but of course it was.

Smoked by a military missile.

Like many other "mysterious" crashes over the years.

I know people that were offshore that day and saw the missile trail.

Too long to copypasta, but worth the read.

Former Obama pilot: TWA Flight 800 was not blown up by a faulty fuel tank; it was shot down. I’ll always believe that, and here’s why

<snip>

Was it a terrorist attack — a precursor to 9/11, as has been widely suggested — or a U.S. military training exercise gone wrong?

Sadly, we might never know. But as an experienced commercial pilot, I know this much: Planes do not blow up by themselves. I firmly believe that this plane was shot down. I also believe my friend when he says the FBI imposed limits on what investigators could and couldn’t analyze.

With that said: If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it’s probably a duck. Or bull.

This investigation smelled like bull all those years back, and time has done nothing to soften that stench. I don’t believe the findings, and neither do hundreds of other pilots that I know.

Andrew Danziger is a 28-year airline veteran, with experience in turboprops and Boeing aircraft. He was an international 757/767 captain for the last 14 years. He has served as an airline ground school instructor and check pilot in both simulators and aircraft and was one of the pilots to fly Barack Obama during his 2008 presidential campaign.

Brian4Liberty
04-17-2015, 09:40 PM
"TWA Flight 800"

Don't even remember that one off the top of my head. Pre-9/11.

OK, so that was the one during the Clinton era that had witnesses who saw an ascending "light". Always figured that was a terrorist missile from a boat, and that the Clintons lied about it. Systems normal.

AuH20
04-17-2015, 10:10 PM
No one ever takes responsibility for anything.

Mach
04-18-2015, 01:39 AM
It's simple, if anything has the word "Official" attached to it, it's a lie.

http://insider.foxnews.com/tag/twa-flight-800

Ronin Truth
04-18-2015, 04:34 AM
That's my take on it too. :mad:

Any idea about a motive? :confused:

acptulsa
04-18-2015, 06:04 AM
Best theory I ever heard is that the Navy was recklessly doing exercises--shooting down target drones with 'dummy' missiles (all the propulsion, no warhead) much too close to the flight path to that airport. No motive, just arrogance and general stupidity, and a bunch of lies afterward to avoid liability and criticism.

Ronin Truth
04-18-2015, 06:15 AM
Best theory I ever heard is that the Navy was recklessly doing exercises--shooting down target drones with 'dummy' missiles (all the propulsion, no warhead) much too close to the flight path to that airport. No motive, just arrogance and general stupidity, and a bunch of lies afterward to avoid liability and criticism. That works. :mad: :(

Just one more general SNAFUBAR.

liberalnurse
04-18-2015, 06:37 AM
Best theory I ever heard is that the Navy was recklessly doing exercises--shooting down target drones with 'dummy' missiles (all the propulsion, no warhead) much too close to the flight path to that airport. No motive, just arrogance and general stupidity, and a bunch of lies afterward to avoid liability and criticism.

I've heard and read this as well. This flight was carrying members of a high school French Club from my area. So, this hits close to home. Believe me, there are many who do not believe the official version. I personally know a retired CPO who was present for those drills and then search and recovery and he's won't talk about it. Which actually says a lot. I read a book about this and the personal accounts of witnesses seems to support a surface to air missile.

acptulsa
04-18-2015, 06:57 AM
There used to be photos around of seats salvaged from the wreckage that were originally located near the wing root of the aircraft. They were stained with a distinctive reddish residue that very strongly resembles what comes out of the tail cone of a surface-to-air missile (among other missiles). Good luck seeing those pics now...

sparebulb
04-18-2015, 09:06 AM
There used to be photos around of seats salvaged from the wreckage that were originally located near the wing root of the aircraft. They were stained with a distinctive reddish residue that very strongly resembles what comes out of the tail cone of a surface-to-air missile (among other missiles). Good luck seeing those pics now...

There will only be one change to the official narrative.

CNFoxBC will say that is was really VV Putin and his gang of homophobic right-wing islamo veteran white supremacist sleeper agents that did this.

Its really believable if you believe really really hard.

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2012/11/28/15/anigif_enhanced-buzz-17776-1354134890-1.gif