PDA

View Full Version : Operation Front Door December 17th and 18th!!

ItsTime
12-04-2007, 08:11 PM
"Operation Front Door". Basically the plan is to get meetups all across the country to have a big canvassing push the week after the 16th. This will coincide with the December 16th tea party- (picture this) You're sitting at home watching the evening news and you're seeing "Ron Paul makes another fund raising record" then 'knock-knock'- it's Ron Paul supporters at your door. That's kind of the idea. While the media is pushing the fund raising we're knocking on doors showing how strong this grassroots campaign is and offering information about Ron Paul....

Dec 15 Massive Sign Wave
Dec 16 Tea Party Money Bomb
Dec 17 Start your canvassing!

edit: Any time that you think will work in your local area. Some towns get home before others. Just be reasonable and do not show up when people are snuggling on the couch.

Operation Front Door Myspace Page (http://www.myspace.com/operationfrontdoor)
Operation Front Door YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doug2ezRPWc)

Our goal is to hand out 10 million flyers/slim jims/packets the week of the 16th! Contact your local meetup and your neighboring meetup groups and have them get involved!
We have canvassing packets and maybe signs for meet up groups in New Hampshire

We need tags and youtubes made. If you are good with graphics could you please help out :)

Add any ideas or comments please!

edit:MODS CAN WE GET A STICKY?

ItsTime
12-04-2007, 08:20 PM
bump lets get some real results!

ItsTime
12-04-2007, 08:54 PM
Wow this really needs to get done.

kmj.ronpaul
12-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Great idea, but maybe you want to rethink the hours of this operation? I don't know a lot of people who get home after work by 5 pm... maybe do 7 - 9 pm instead?

ItsTime
12-04-2007, 09:00 PM
6 to 8? Or whatever you think would be the best time in your area.

Great idea, but maybe you want to rethink the hours of this operation? I don't know a lot of people who get home after work by 5 pm... maybe do 7 - 9 pm instead?

1913_to_2008
12-04-2007, 09:02 PM
Great Idea. Sign bomb the 15th. Tea Party the 16th. Then all this stuff will be in the media and there will be more signs in our towns then, we go door to door. The people will feel like they're bombarded and there is something big happening.

ItsTime
12-04-2007, 09:05 PM
misread... you said sign bomb.

Great Idea. Sign bomb the 15th. Tea Party the 16th. Then all this stuff will be in the media and there will be more signs in our towns then, we go door to door. The people will feel like they're bombarded and there is something big happening.

xexkxex
12-04-2007, 09:08 PM

No body that do not know better be knocking on my door at 9pm.

....there better be light outside.

ItsTime
12-04-2007, 09:10 PM
Correct. I edited the first post. Lets go with whatever time would be right for your town. Just be reasonable. hmm Like Ron Paul's back to the state... one size does not fit all.

No body that do not know better be knocking on my door at 9pm.

....there better be light outside.

xexkxex
12-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Correct. I edited the first post. Lets go with whatever time would be right for your town. Just be reasonable. hmm Like Ron Paul's back to the state... one size does not fit all.

Perfect! I will be going door to door...count me in :D

1913_to_2008
12-04-2007, 09:12 PM
misread... you said sign bomb.

What ?

ItsTime
12-04-2007, 09:17 PM
i edited my post sorry. nevermind it. bump

What ?

ItsTime
12-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Thanks!! contact your local meet up group for addresses of Reps and if it applies Indies. If not roll with it and do whatever you can :D

Perfect! I will be going door to door...count me in :D

ItsTime
12-04-2007, 09:31 PM
Prove our real numbers get off the computer chair and door to door!

fireinme
12-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Yes, let us all go door to door and answer their questions they will be sure to have about this bomb thing?

ItsTime
12-04-2007, 09:56 PM
More to inform them on Ron Paul. But I am sure they will have questions about the bomb :D

Yes, let us all go door to door and answer their questions they will be sure to have about this bomb thing?

ThomasJ
12-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Honestly I do not see the need for not going to everyone's house. Ron gets alot of support from Dems and Indys they may not be able to vote for him the primary but at the same time there is nothing wrong with planting the seed with those persons for the general election is there?

ItsTime
12-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Nope no problem with going to everyone doors if you wish. Like in New Hampshire 70% of the people registered can vote for Ron Paul. So your odds are good if you just go to the houses on your street/town.

Honestly I do not see the need for not going to everyone's house. Ron gets alot of support from Dems and Indys they may not be able to vote for him the primary but at the same time there is nothing wrong with planting the seed with those persons for the general election is there?

ItsTime
12-05-2007, 05:11 PM
to the top

ShowMeLiberty
12-05-2007, 11:12 PM
This is a GREAT idea. I'm an assistant organizer for my MeetUp group and I just added "Operation Front Door" to our calendar every day from Dec. 17 - Dec. 23. Also sent out an email to the group to promote it.

Let's hit the streets, everyone! :)

ItsTime
12-06-2007, 07:02 AM
Thank you! Could you PM me your MeetUp group links so we can add them to the list?

Lets get this rolling!

This is a GREAT idea. I'm an assistant organizer for my MeetUp group and I just added "Operation Front Door" to our calendar every day from Dec. 17 - Dec. 23. Also sent out an email to the group to promote it.

Let's hit the streets, everyone! :)

ItsTime
12-06-2007, 09:29 AM
Ron Paul official myspace sends a thank you to Operation Front Door:

Nice to hear about your Operation Front Door. :)

Thank YOU for the generous support of Dr. Paul and his candidacy.

Warmest Regards,
Greg Chamberlain
MySpace Moderator for Ron Paul

woot woot!

Please contact your local meetup group and play your canvass day!

ItsTime
12-06-2007, 02:26 PM
Anyone contact their meet up yet?

ItsTime
12-06-2007, 05:27 PM
wow I need to bump this from all the way from the 4th page :(