PDA

View Full Version : New FOX Hit Piece - Labels Ron Paul a 9/11 Truth Nut

MediaTruthNetwork
05-18-2007, 07:02 PM
If anyone has the ability to post a few video replies to contradict this
garbage it would help clean up some of the damage.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eTRpsrYE87k

Full version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_qUvgfzuPM

This is the most blatant hit piece I have seen by the mainstream media yet
against Ron Paul. I mean they are just pulling this stuff out of the air. Of course
they all tie it into the Rudy remarks on the 2nd debate.

Talk about pathetic.

- Dave

Suzu
05-18-2007, 08:16 PM
They're more than desperate to discredit Ron Paul or they wouldn't be doing this kind of waste of air time.

Mort
05-18-2007, 08:18 PM
Of course. It still will drive away people that may normally support Ron Paul. Imagine if the first they hear about him is through this.

billv
05-18-2007, 08:57 PM
Means we have a lot of work to do. I will not bow down and let the MSM annoint our next President.

tnvoter
05-18-2007, 09:06 PM
Means we have a lot of work to do. I will not bow down and let the MSM annoint our next President.

agreed. I just had a discussion with a republican "official" who lumped him as a tin foil wearing candidate. But he also expressed his fear with me not supporting the next gop candidate because of democratic reprisal.

Let's just say I sent him a very educational email, about 2 paragraphs with links included. We need to keep getting the message out, a lot of these people don't realize the Constitution is the one that's at stake.

CurtisLow
05-18-2007, 09:41 PM
fox news is full of crap! Big media Corporation trying to down Ron Paul. FOXNews is just a megaphone for the US administration. It's Owned by Rupert Murdoch and Managed by Republican Operative Roger Ailes that worked as a media consultant to the Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H.W. Bush presidential campaigns...

Suzu
05-18-2007, 10:40 PM
Ron could totally blow them away, and gain enormous name recognition - overnight - by appearing on Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien, Jon Stewart or David Letterman, wearing a tin foil hat.

MsDoodahs
05-18-2007, 10:44 PM
OMG, Suzu!

:D :D

axiomata
05-18-2007, 10:51 PM
I expected FOX to distort Paul's view's on non-intervention and back Rudy, but to go from his sensible view that the policies of the US government over the years played a large role formulating the terrorists' rationale for 9/11 to saying that he is a conspiracy nut who thinks the US knew about the attack beforehand and let it happen and actually took part in the attack as a part of some great conspiracy is just ... wow.

Suzu
05-18-2007, 10:54 PM
I expected FOX to distort Paul's view's on non-intervention and back Rudy, but ... saying that he is a conspiracy nut who thinks the US knew about the attack beforehand and let it happen and actually took part in the attack as a part of some great conspiracy is just ... wow.

He could take a novel approach to counter-attack by mocking them. See my post above....

Exponent
05-18-2007, 11:14 PM
Ron could totally blow them away, and gain enormous name recognition - overnight - by appearing on Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien, Jon Stewart or David Letterman, wearing a tin foil hat.
I would pay him to do that. Well, I'll probably end up paying him soon anyway. But I'd pay him more. That has got to be the best humor suggestion I've seen on this forum yet.

Suzu
05-18-2007, 11:53 PM
I think it'd be an absolute scream. But how to get him on one of those shows?

NMCB3
05-19-2007, 01:08 AM
I think it'd be an absolute scream. But how to get him on one of those shows?I`m not sure, but he needs to be on these shows.