PDA

View Full Version : URGENT calling the old guard Ron Paul folks delegates etc

GoApe4RonPaul2008
04-15-2015, 07:35 PM
I almost wish I thought of this sooner we need to organize and do something big at the grass roots level something similar to Ron Paul's plan only much bigger please message me for more details.
We need organizers mostly now. I'm not the best at organizing but I think this idea will work if we work together.

Thank you and please spread the message to those who left after we got screwed in 2012 we need everyone that was involved in 2012/08

Ron Paul said its a movement of the people well let's make it that! We did the tea party money bomb that started this tea party so let's do this!!

-thanks

orenbus
04-15-2015, 08:36 PM
What is it?

Anti Federalist
04-15-2015, 10:40 PM
http://img.zidbits.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Briefcase-McGuffin.jpg&t=fa51ff931b0d87deb0057bb5459692a4

philipped
04-16-2015, 08:33 AM
What is it?

^^^?

Barrex
04-16-2015, 10:03 AM
Finally.... some....ahem...hm...some movement? action? activism?... What is it?
:)

mosquitobite
04-16-2015, 10:28 AM
message me about it.

cruzrulez
04-16-2015, 11:20 AM
I've found the old guard Ron Paul folks to be about 60% for Rand, 40% against. Or maybe that's just the more vocal people skewing the results.

If you'd like to contribute to a project already in the works (http://www.randpauldelegates.com), there's much to be done. Fortunately - the framework is all there.
Someone to field the questions, and develop material for Primary states is largely what is needed. Also caucus vets to train new delegates, as well as graphic artists.

Thor
04-16-2015, 11:25 AM
blimp?

Deborah K
04-16-2015, 11:50 AM
Be careful. We've been admonished for our past efforts. There are those in the campaigns of the Pauls who don't like the grassroots. They seem to think they did it all on their own, and that they don't need us. They don't want grassroots efforts, they just want us all to become campaign dolts who do what we're told.

tony m
04-16-2015, 12:59 PM
Be careful. We've been admonished for our past efforts. There are those in the campaigns of the Pauls who don't like the grassroots. They seem to think they did it all on their own, and that they don't need us. They don't want grassroots efforts, they just want us all to become campaign dolts who do what we're told.

Uh, oh. About to talk about those "those" again... lol

Deborah K
04-16-2015, 01:04 PM
Uh, oh. About to talk about those "those" again... lol

nah...just sayin... :o

orenbus
04-16-2015, 01:06 PM
If you'd like to contribute to a project already in the works (http://www.randpauldelegates.com), there's much to be done. Fortunately - the framework is all there.

Sorry I don't know who you are, or if you work for the government trying to add me to some watch list, please don't try adding me to your friends list I don't know you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuAKZ8fskH8

GoApe4RonPaul2008
04-16-2015, 03:22 PM
I have been with this site since the start of his first campaign..... Look at my date joined. Anyways This is gonna be grassroots effort without the Paul's. The gop doesn't fight fair so why should we? Well it's not hard to background check people.... Maybe that's something we could discuss along with what I would like us to do.

I don't work for the govt lol I almost sued my township I lived in because of two Ron Paul signs up on private property.... I don't work for the damn govt.... Besides if you supported Paul in the past your already on a list. Or a Christian, gun owner, constitutionalist shall I go on?

GoApe4RonPaul2008
04-16-2015, 03:27 PM
Something way better. I think I'm gonna do a Confrence call get everyone informed.. But like I said we need people with knowledge of the laws of the convention and delegates. People who were involved in 2012/08. This idea will work to get Rand in office but we need to organize Asap.

GoApe4RonPaul2008
04-16-2015, 03:31 PM
Finally.... some....ahem...hm...some movement? action? activism?... What is it?
:)

It's an idea but I want to keep the Paul's excluded. This needs to be grassroots only. Yes it needs nationwide support.

presence
04-16-2015, 03:37 PM
Sorry I don't know who you are, or if you work for the government trying to

I was wondering why the hair on my dogs neck was standing up when I clicked on this thread.

GoApe4RonPaul2008
04-16-2015, 03:45 PM
I was wondering why the hair on my dogs neck was standing up when I clicked on this thread.

http://prev.dailyherald.com/story/?id=186294

That's me. Feel free to background check me we will work on that and more... Just need to get the grassroots mobilized.

devil21
04-16-2015, 04:03 PM
Sorry I don't know who you are, or if you work for the government trying to add me to some watch list, please don't try adding me to your friends list I don't know you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuAKZ8fskH8

I know I'll be the first to sign up for a website pushed by someone named 'cruzrules', that seeks to collect personal information about potential Rand delegates. Yep, I'll get right on that.

http://prev.dailyherald.com/story/?id=186294

That's me. Feel free to background check me we will work on that and more... Just need to get the grassroots mobilized.

What is it about? You won't get much interest with vague stuff like this thread.

idiom
04-16-2015, 04:14 PM
The upside of campaign independent things, is that us internationals can contribute :)

GoApe4RonPaul2008
04-16-2015, 04:16 PM
was replying to devil 21

Yes I know that trying to message those who are interested... Check your inbox let me know.

Barrex
04-16-2015, 06:43 PM
The upside of campaign independent things, is that us internationals can contribute :)
aaaannnnnd NO

mosquitobite
04-16-2015, 06:46 PM
He messaged me the idea folks. It *is* a good idea if we can keep it secret. Not sure how possible that will be, but I have to admit it is a GREAT idea.

devil21
04-16-2015, 09:40 PM
He messaged me the idea folks. It *is* a good idea if we can keep it secret. Not sure how possible that will be, but I have to admit it is a GREAT idea.

Assuming we both received the same message here. It's a good idea in a general sense but what he's suggesting needs to be accomplished at the local levels. Not sure how viable a top-down approach to something that's only accomplished at local levels is.

cruzrulez
04-17-2015, 01:13 PM
I know I'll be the first to sign up for a website pushed by someone named 'cruzrules', that seeks to collect personal information about potential Rand delegates. Yep, I'll get right on that.

There is no sign up - it's all information based. There doesn't need to be a signup, nor any donations collected.

That's cool though... I remember this forum really dogging on Gary Franchi, and I felt embarrassed for you all, and bad for him. Oren said it himself, let no good deed go unpunished.

devil21
04-17-2015, 02:12 PM
There is no sign up - it's all information based. There doesn't need to be a signup, nor any donations collected.

That's cool though... I remember this forum really dogging on Gary Franchi, and I felt embarrassed for you all, and bad for him. Oren said it himself, let no good deed go unpunished.

Do pardon my skepticism but I feel like I've seen this movie before.

idiom
04-17-2015, 04:04 PM
aaaannnnnd NO

Meanie.

Anyways, should we be looking at moving the needle in places like Texas and California?

cruzrulez
04-25-2015, 08:38 PM
Do pardon my skepticism but I feel like I've seen this movie before.

No worries mate, looking back the username is a bad choice.

Any updates on this project?

osan
04-26-2015, 05:35 AM

If more than one person knows, it is not a secret.

The necessity for secrecy indicates to me that it is weak. Therefore, I say reveal it. If it is a truly good idea, it will stand. If not... meh...

Otherwise, keep it confined to as small a cabal as possible, keep yer yaps shut, and execute. Other than a Pearl Harbor-style attack, I cannot imagine why secrecy is required, and in that case mewonders how it would play to the broader public, once sprung.

JK/SEA
04-26-2015, 09:18 AM
i got an idea...send me 100 bucks and maybe i'll tell you what it is.

MelissaCato
04-27-2015, 06:04 PM
WTF just legalize it !! Imagine "the" World Tea Party Money Bomb !!! Ron Paul 2016 !!!
:/