PDA

View Full Version : massages are pretty awesome. :D

heavenlyboy34
04-15-2015, 07:14 PM
A reflexology place opened down the street recently, and it's quite affordable. Thus, I bought a massage package. Very relaxing and my back/muscle aches are already feeling a lot better. Not sure if the foot bath detox is as good as many people claim it is, but it certainly feels nice.:cool::toady: Highly recommended if you can get one. :)

Danke
04-15-2015, 07:59 PM
A reflexology place opened down the street recently, and it's quite affordable. Thus, I bought a massage package. Very relaxing and my back/muscle aches are already feeling a lot better. Not sure if the foot bath detox is as good as many people claim it is, but it certainly feels nice.:cool::toady: Highly recommended if you can get one. :)

How much did he charge you?

Sola_Fide
04-15-2015, 08:01 PM

Zinger.

heavenlyboy34
04-15-2015, 08:05 PM

It was a little Chinese lady, not a "he". I don't see any point in telling you how much it cost unless you're in the Phoenix metro area.

heavenlyboy34
04-15-2015, 08:06 PM
Zinger.

Indeed. danke is our resident expert in all things gay. He's kind of like the dannno of ghey. He's so proficient I'll never keep up with his witticisms of ghey. :(

specsaregood
04-15-2015, 08:08 PM
/.

Danke
04-15-2015, 08:09 PM
It was a little Chinese lady, not a "he". I don't see any point in telling you how much it cost unless you're in the Phoenix metro area.

A little Chinese did that? Awesome, I'll skip Phoenix and head to China.

heavenlyboy34
04-15-2015, 08:10 PM
So its gay to get a massage from a guy?

Not that I know of, but danke is implying so. (hence the "zing" from Sola) It's his thing. ~shrugs~

heavenlyboy34
04-15-2015, 08:10 PM
A little Chinese did that? Awesome, I'll skip Phoenix and head to China.

Cool beans. :cool:

specsaregood
04-15-2015, 08:12 PM
/.

heavenlyboy34
04-15-2015, 08:14 PM
I see no such implication in what Danke said. Sounds more like its your own personal hangup. ~shrugs~

Nah, he stalks me making similar remarks throughout the forums, usually more explicit. (Doesn't take much reading between the lines with this context in mind) It's similar to how he stalked nate before he left.

William Tell
04-15-2015, 08:26 PM
He's kind of like the dannno of ghey.

Lolz.

Danke
04-15-2015, 08:29 PM
Nah, he stalks me making similar remarks throughout the forums, usually more explicit. (Doesn't take much reading between the lines with this context in mind) It's similar to how he stalked nate before he left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE3fmFTtP9g

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-16-2015, 04:24 PM
Does anyone here patronize prostitutes? I have been propositioned a couple times, but never actually took them up on it. Not that I'm against it in principle, but I would want to be the first customer.

Anyway, I was wondering if the prostitute also gives massages. Maybe not a good way to spend your money if being charged by the quarter hour or something, but maybe the budget package works better. If the woman is a real street veteran, then a strong massage would be in order, followed by a hand job. I should think that would be discounted.

It could actually be a more relaxing deal, and you could get in an extra visit or two with the savings.

Danke
04-16-2015, 05:06 PM
Does anyone here patronize prostitutes? I have been propositioned a couple times, but never actually took them up on it. Not that I'm against it in principle, but I would want to be the first customer.

Anyway, I was wondering if the prostitute also gives massages. Maybe not a good way to spend your money if being charged by the quarter hour or something, but maybe the budget package works better. If the woman is a real street veteran, then a strong massage would be in order, followed by a hand job. I should think that would be discounted.

It could actually be a more relaxing deal, and you could get in an extra visit or two with the savings.

I know they did in the Philippines. It was called a "Happy Ending." Korean female barbers had a similar program.

Anyway, if you are looking to spend a lot of money to get laid, just date like the rest of us.