PDA

View Full Version : Black judge in Kentucky gives probation & attacks toddler for fearing black gentle giants

RandallFan
04-15-2015, 04:50 PM
A black judge, offended by a white family’s concern that their toddler was frightened of black men after a violent home invasion and robbery, publicly shamed them and let off the convicted man with mere probation.

When Gregory Wallace was sentenced for alleged armed home invasion near Buechel, Kentucky, Judge Olu Stevens “slammed” the homeowners, Jordan and Tommy Gray, for not correcting their daughter’s fear of black men.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/14/black-judge-gives-black-home-invader-probation-attacks-white-family-for-racism/

Stratovarious
04-15-2015, 05:53 PM
What a piece of C###.
This idiot Judge has no business, counceling anyone, and should not be on the bench.
Gives probation to a violent Home invader ?

I guess Obama would tell us the invader looked like the son he would have had, of course since it's not a crime against his own, he'll be silent as usual.

, ,

jkob
04-16-2015, 01:43 AM
probation for an armed home invasion, years in prison for a plant

makes a lot of sense

alucard13mm
04-16-2015, 02:19 AM
If you go swimming at the beach and get bitten by a shark.. you will have a fear for sharks. If you get beaten and abused by police while doing thing... you will have a fear of police. It just so happens the home invader was a black guy and probably was big, tall and menacing. I'd be scared of black guys that approach my house for a while too. If there was a white bald skinhead that did the home invasion, id be scared of white bald skin head near my house. It is natural to be scared of something that hurt you or caused you fear.

Spikender
04-16-2015, 02:30 AM
Reward the perpetrator and punish the victim?

Good example for the children.

Stratovarious
04-16-2015, 04:35 AM
Reward the perpetrator and punish the victim?

Good example for the children.

He sounds like a supporter of our Muslim in the White House and Isam, if a woman is gang raped, they hang her.

' '

Ronin Truth
04-16-2015, 05:02 AM
Thereby confirming once again in his little toddler mind, that the grownups are just plain nuts, and especially those black giant judge ones.

Stratovarious
04-16-2015, 05:19 AM
This Judge is a shoe in for Obama's new Attorney General, perfect follow up to Eric Holder.

amy31416
04-16-2015, 06:50 AM
Perfectly fine, though, for a woman to fear men if she was raped or beaten by them.

oyarde
04-16-2015, 08:26 AM
Just the title of this thread was enough to make me think I did not need to read it . Now I really wish I had not .

acptulsa
04-16-2015, 08:37 AM
Before the toddler was afraid of African American men.

Now the child's parents are afraid of all African Americans. And so are no small number of other people who merely read the article are too.

What a wise move it was to render this judgment...

juleswin
04-16-2015, 08:42 AM
Perfectly fine, though, for a woman to fear men if she was raped or beaten by them.

All men? not likely unless the woman doesn't have a father, husband and/or lives in an all female community. What is most likely is that she will pick distinct characteristic that would enable her to interact with the men in her live while shunning the men who have the same characteristics as the attacker. My little sister was shoved really hard by my neighbors dog which was some english shepherd dog mix and since then she became mortally scared of hairy english shepherd type breeds. She did not fear all dogs since we already had 3 dogs at home.

What happened to the little girl is very natural and probably had nothing to do with her parent teaching her anything. The judge should do the right thing and apologize to the parent because he has no idea what trauma can do to a victim. Apologize and quietly resign

CaptUSA
04-16-2015, 08:54 AM
http://www.troll.me/images/yoda-senses/bait-i-smell.jpg

Ronin Truth
04-16-2015, 09:00 AM
No Yoda, it's just your fart.

amy31416
04-16-2015, 09:43 AM
All men? not likely unless the woman doesn't have a father, husband and/or lives in an all female community. What is most likely is that she will pick distinct characteristic that would enable her to interact with the men in her live while shunning the men who have the same characteristics as the attacker. My little sister was shoved really hard by my neighbors dog which was some english shepherd dog mix and since then she became mortally scared of hairy english shepherd type breeds. She did not fear all dogs since we already had 3 dogs at home.

What happened to the little girl is very natural and probably had nothing to do with her parent teaching her anything. The judge should do the right thing and apologize to the parent because he has no idea what trauma can do to a victim. Apologize and quietly resign

What if it's her father who raped her?

But yes, the judge should apologize.

Mach
04-16-2015, 01:02 PM
So, now she's afraid of Judges, well, she should be.

Hopefully that husbands first stop on the way home was, a gun shop.

That Judge must have been an Al Sharpton follower.

ThePaleoLibertarian
04-16-2015, 04:57 PM
This poor, victimized black man deserved nothing more than probation. We all know that he's a victim of endemic white supremacy, which is totally real and not just some made up bullshit I pulled from my anus. I mean, think of the oppression this fine young man endured! Being arrested for his violent crimes, years and years of micro-aggression and not being able to get a cab... Truly tragic. If it wasn't for our evil, racist society, this youth would have grown up to be a doctor, a scientist, a mathematician, who knows! When will whites learn that the only acceptable racial hatred in today's world is against them?

osan
04-16-2015, 05:33 PM

If they were white men, yeah.

satchelmcqueen
04-16-2015, 05:51 PM
there needs to be ways for the people to hold judges accountable for shitty rulings like this. judges get away with way to much and nothing is EVER done about it.

as for the black robber...thats ok. that fucking cunt will rob the wrong person and get his ass killed. to bad it might not be the very NEXT time he decides to break into a home.