PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Walter Jones endorses Rand Paul for president

Cleaner44
04-15-2015, 02:38 PM
Rep. Walter Jones endorses Rand Paul for president
Read more at http://rare.us/story/rep-walter-jones-endorses-rand-paul-for-president/#UwrKBdFK79htg0fC.99

It is time to give Walter his own sub forum here.

Cleaner44
04-15-2015, 02:39 PM
NC Rep. Walter Jones Endorses Rand Paul for President

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/walter-jones-rand-paul-2016-campaign/2015/04/10/id/637749/#ixzz3XPdbJi19
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

Inkblots
04-15-2015, 03:25 PM
Awesome news. I hugely respect Walter Jones not only for being a friend of the liberty movement, but for being willing to change his mind about war and foreign policy after seeing what the neocons wrought in the early aughties. It's a rare elected official who is willing to genuinely change his mind when proven wrong.

GunnyFreedom
04-15-2015, 04:10 PM
Rep. Walter Jones endorses Rand Paul for president
Read more at http://rare.us/story/rep-walter-jones-endorses-rand-paul-for-president/#UwrKBdFK79htg0fC.99

Second.

TaftFan
04-15-2015, 04:28 PM
Second.

It's a no brainer. But someone Brat (who I like of course-but is new) has one.

Mr.NoSmile
04-15-2015, 04:33 PM
Again, these are folks who Paul probably would have had in his corner anyway. That's great for Paul and all, but for some massive points, he'd need the ones he'd probably never get- the Paul Ryans or the Kevin McCarthys- the ones with big name recognition not just in Congress, but the GOP in general.

twomp
04-15-2015, 05:14 PM
Again, these are folks who Paul probably would have had in his corner anyway. That's great for Paul and all, but for some massive points, he'd need the ones he'd probably never get- the Paul Ryans or the Kevin McCarthys- the ones with big name recognition not just in Congress, but the GOP in general.

Only the dumbass GOP would vote on someone for President based on who Paul Ryan and Kevin McCarthy tells them to. Morons.

anaconda
04-15-2015, 05:29 PM
Awesome news. I hugely respect Walter Jones not only for being a friend of the liberty movement, but for being willing to change his mind about war and foreign policy after seeing what the neocons wrought in the early aughties. It's a rare elected official who is willing to genuinely change his mind when proven wrong.

Thank you for this post. Jones is unique for being a legislator that came to grips with his conscience and is making a difference.

anaconda
04-15-2015, 05:31 PM
Jones, Massie, and Amash. Three out of 435.

William Tell
04-15-2015, 05:40 PM

Second.

It's a no brainer. But someone Brat (who I like of course-but is new) has one.
Fourth.
How many times do we need to ask?:confused:

TomKat
04-15-2015, 05:49 PM

I agree! He is the best congressman that I have!!

asurfaholic
04-15-2015, 07:52 PM
I agree! He is the best congressman that I have!!

Same. :p Being in Congressman Jones district, I am always floored by the fact that we are exceptionally lucky to have a congressman of his caliber. He is a strong advocate for truth regarding 911, and that is saying alot being that eastern NC is extremely military and government friendly. Id say that the combination of his geographical area of representation, and his history, and his record of recent - he is one of the best, if not the best congressmen currently serving. Not many can do what he has and hold a seat.

That said, I would also like to see a Walter Jones subforum. He as other candidates do, requires the support of liberty activist to help overcome the establishment opposition, and any support as a group we could give for him goes a long way. It would be nice to see him included on this forum as a friend of liberty, of which there is no doubt he is. Take notice how early he jumped out in support for Rand. He's made up his mind, there is no better man to be president than the one and only Rand Paul.

Give the man his spot here.

Sweman
04-16-2015, 07:56 AM
Jones, Massie, and Amash. Three out of 435.
+ Sanford