PDA

View Full Version : 'Right Wing Extremists' Blamed For Posting Top Law Officials Personal Information

AuH20
04-15-2015, 11:46 AM
Spare me the indignation...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/top-law-officials-personal-information-posted-online-right-wing-group-blamed/

Federal law enforcement officials are investigating the online publication of home addresses of senior officials and former officials of the Department of Homeland Security, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and other agencies, CBS News has learned.

Investigators became aware of the incident Tuesday, reports CBS News correspondent Jeff Pegues.

Last month, the names and personal information of 100 U.S. military personnel were leaked online by a group claiming allegiance to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

In this case, however, sources tell CBS News that investigators believe an apparent right-wing extremist group is behind the posting of the information.

In a statement, DHS said: "The safety of our workforce is always a primary concern. DHS has notified employees who were identified in the posting and encouraged them to be vigilant. DHS will adjust security measures, as appropriate, to protect our employees."

An FBI official told CBS News investigative producer Pat Milton that the agency was aware of the posting and was attempting to locate the source.

A message along with the posting titled "DHS-CIA-FBI TRAITORS HOME ADDRESSES" states:

"LET THESE EVIL NWO SATANISTS KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY FOR THEIR 911 TREASON, AND THEIR FUTURE FEMA CAMP PLANNED PUBLIC CRACKDOWN TREASON ALSO

JESUS IS LORD, AND THE PUBLIC IS IN CHARGE, NOT THESE SATANIC NWO STOOGES"

presence
04-15-2015, 11:49 AM
please tell me this isn't a crime. if it is we're doomed.

Spikender
04-15-2015, 11:52 AM
Let the witch hunt begin.

I just picked up my torch and pitchfork on layaway.

specsaregood
04-15-2015, 11:56 AM
Last month, the names and personal information of 100 U.S. military personnel were leaked online by a group claiming allegiance to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS]
+

JESUS IS LORD, AND THE PUBLIC IS IN CHARGE, NOT THESE SATANIC NWO STOOGES

So a group that supposedly claimed allegiance to an Islamic state; signed their posting proclaiming jesus is lord.

The all caps portion in its entirety:

A message along with the posting titled "DHS-CIA-FBI TRAITORS HOME ADDRESSES" states:

"LET THESE EVIL NWO SATANISTS KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY FOR THEIR 911 TREASON, AND THEIR FUTURE FEMA CAMP PLANNED PUBLIC CRACKDOWN TREASON ALSO

JESUS IS LORD, AND THE PUBLIC IS IN CHARGE, NOT THESE SATANIC NWO STOOGES"

My first instinct says that whole posting is a joke; but then again its almost completely believable.

dannno
04-15-2015, 12:13 PM
So a group that supposedly claimed allegiance to an Islamic state; signed through posting proclaiming jesus is lord.

Psyyyyyyooooopppppp

The Northbreather
04-15-2015, 12:39 PM
Why are you concerned if your actions are moral and you have nothing to hide.....

jllundqu
04-15-2015, 12:42 PM
The guy who posted this DOX dump is a nutbar who got his info from open source methods... nothing sinister.

presence
04-15-2015, 01:25 PM
So a group that supposedly claimed allegiance to an Islamic state; signed their posting proclaiming jesus is lord.

You misread the article as they intended you to.

The right wing group is in no way affiliated with or claiming allegiance to ISIS.

Read it again.

In this case, however,

libertarianMoney
04-15-2015, 02:09 PM
Is it just me or is that article intentionally confusing?

ISIS. Right Wing extremists. ISIS. Right Wing extremists.

Which is which? I swear they're intentionally trying to link the two in people's minds. NLP kind of stuff. "This is what right wing people said. Police were forced to notify 100 people on an ISIS hitlist."

If that's not the case then it's like they took two articles that didn't have enough content and just plopped them into a single article. (with a title slamming right wingers.)

But I hope nothing horrible happens to those folks... like you know... a pizza getting delivered. YIKES! Heck. They might even accidentally SWAT themselves.

JK/SEA
04-15-2015, 04:20 PM
'if you're not with us, you're against us'....

i remember this taunt in grade school that went..'if we're not friends, we're enemies, and if we're enemies, that means we have to fight'' ...and often times a fight would break out...playground stuff...

seems nothing has changed since i got my first wiff of oxygen...

tod evans
04-15-2015, 04:28 PM
'Right Wing Extremists' Blamed For Posting Top Law Officials Personal Information

Good! :D

mrsat_98
04-15-2015, 04:35 PM
Spare me the indignation...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/top-law-officials-personal-information-posted-online-right-wing-group-blamed/

Good! :D

Title should read right wing extremists blamed for posting left wing extremists persona info.

tod evans
04-15-2015, 04:40 PM
Title should read right wing extremists blamed for posting left wing extremists persona info.

All ticks personal information should be available to anyone at any time...

Not just left-wing ticks..

The citizenry must be able to pull the damn things off before they become engorged...

http://bugguide.net/images/raw/SQJ/RMQ/SQJRMQORMQORSQTRJKTR20CR0QYRE0YRSQORU03Q80K00QJR0Q UR0QYRZQURG0BRHQFR60L0M0JQ.jpg