PDA

View Full Version : LGBT "I'd Bottom For Hillary" Campaign

presence
04-14-2015, 02:35 PM
a 23-year-old from San Francisco named Ryan, said his t-shirt campaign is meant the symbolize the trust and full-blown loyalty he and his fellow supporters share for Hillary. “This shirt is for all you out there that would drop pants, bend over and bottom for Hillary Rodham Clinton,” Ryan’s web site bottomforhillary.com proudly proclaims (http://bottomforhillary.com/products/id-bottom-t-shirt?variant=1108394333).

http://i.imgur.com/uQlmAiQ.png

phill4paul
04-14-2015, 02:36 PM
Ummm.......

I got nothin'.

Patrick Henry
04-14-2015, 02:38 PM
Disgusting

Suzanimal
04-14-2015, 02:39 PM
LGBT "I'd Bottom For Hillary" Campaign

Cool your jets there, bub. Hillary need to focus on licking Bush right now.

Lesbians4Hillary: Political action committee headed by tennis great Billie Jean King comes out in support of Clinton

Hillary Clinton has garnered one of her first major endorsements in run bid for the White House: The nation's largest lesbian political action committee.
The group, LPAC, launched Lesbians4Hillary on Monday to support the former First Lady's bid to become the nation's first female president.
Lesbians4Hillary, co-chaired by pioneering tennis great Billie Jean King, said: 'Hillary Clinton is a proven leader and she has a strong track record when it comes to inclusion -- specifically for women and the LGBTQ community.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3037533/Lesbians4Hillary-Political-action-committee-headed-Billie-Jean-King-comes-support-Clinton.html#ixzz3XJmlxCTP

Tywysog Cymru
04-14-2015, 02:43 PM
These are the type of people who think that laws against SSM are worse than the government spying on its citizens.

Sola_Fide
04-14-2015, 02:46 PM
This type of filth shouldn't even be discussed.

dannno
04-14-2015, 03:00 PM
Hillary Clinton didn't refrain from supporting same-sex marriage for political reasons—before last year, she earnestly believed that marriage equality should be denied to gays and lesbians. That's the story the 66-year-old Democrat settled on when NPR host Terry Gross pressed her on her views. The admission is easily the most significant in the interview with the former senator, secretary of State, and presidential candidate, though much of the subsequent media attention has focused on the perception that there was a "heated exchange" where Clinton "lashed out" at her interviewer.* The mild tension stemmed from persistent questioning as Clinton obfuscated on an issue that could damage her chances in a 2016 primary but is relatively unlikely to hurt her in a contest against a Republican, given that her coalition is so much stronger on gay rights than the opposition.

In a primary, Clinton could be forced to explain a longtime position that a significant part of that Democratic political coalition now views as suspect or even bigoted. Most famously, the Silicon Valley left forced the ouster of Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich for a 2008 donation he made to an anti-gay-marriage ballot initiative. That same year, Clinton ran for president while openly opposing gay marriage.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/06/hillary-clintons-gay-marriage-problem/372717/

Hillary Clinton’s unanswered questions on marriage equality

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/hillary-clintons-unanswered-questions-marriage-equality

jmdrake
04-14-2015, 03:02 PM
Cool your jets there, bub. Hillary need to focus on licking Bush right now.

LOL

Christian Liberty
04-14-2015, 03:09 PM
These are the type of people who think that laws against SSM are worse than the government spying on its citizens.

This type of filth shouldn't even be discussed.

Both of these.

LibertyExtremist
04-14-2015, 03:31 PM
I wish the LGBT folks could really see their hypocrisy. Most of them would gladly sell out every right an individual has as long as they got their SSM and a law that requires everyone to approve of their sexual choices.

milgram
04-14-2015, 03:36 PM
At least they're honest about supporting someone who will f#ck them over.

Millennial Conservatarian
04-14-2015, 07:31 PM
So Hillary has man pieces?

I still personally know more gay guys backing Rand than backing Hillary and everyone else combined.

04-14-2015, 07:35 PM
I wish the LGBT folks could really see their hypocrisy. Most of them would gladly sell out every right an individual has as long as they got their SSM and a law that requires everyone to approve of their sexual choices.

Not the intelligent ones. The ones who don't follow politics and/or don't care are single issue voters. Many aren't. Of the ones who actually keep up with politics and are educated, gays love Rand and Ron. An educated gay person understands that at its core, libertarianism to about the rights of the individual to achieve your pursuit of happiness.... Libertarians may disagree on the gay issue but I think we all agree on the underlying issue of achieving your individual pursuit of happiness.

RickyJ
04-14-2015, 07:50 PM
It is kind of hard to determine if this is an insult or a compliment. To me it looks like an insult. Hillary has attached her power play to the worst America has to offer IMO.

04-14-2015, 08:04 PM
I'm very masc/chill/normal but if I ever run into these people on the street..... I can't even describe the level of sassy bitch I would turn into.... They'd go home crying to their mommas

CPUd
04-14-2015, 08:21 PM
Is bottom like making a tossed salad?

Suzanimal
04-14-2015, 08:31 PM
Is bottom like making a tossed salad?

No. More like being the "catcher".

FreedomProsperityPeace
04-14-2015, 09:09 PM
I have to think this kind of "endorsement" hurts her more than helps her.

mad cow
04-14-2015, 10:17 PM
What about the sadist vote?Especially with the popularity of the book and movie Fifty Shades Of Grey?

Somebody should start a website and sell tee shirts that say "I'd Beat The Mortal Snot Out Of Hillary."

LibertyExtremist
04-16-2015, 10:27 AM
Not the intelligent ones. The ones who don't follow politics and/or don't care are single issue voters. Many aren't. Of the ones who actually keep up with politics and are educated, gays love Rand and Ron. An educated gay person understands that at its core, libertarianism to about the rights of the individual to achieve your pursuit of happiness.... Libertarians may disagree on the gay issue but I think we all agree on the underlying issue of achieving your individual pursuit of happiness.

There are certainly some informed and excellent liberty minded LGBT folks out there, no doubt. However, the LGBT community is largely in lockstep with progressivism, Obama, and the Democrat Party. Also, I absolutely agree with you on that last part regarding the issue of the individual pursuit of happiness and I also believe that the sexual lives of consenting adults and who they marry is not my business.

Here is a gallup poll link on LGBT political support:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/174230/lgbt-americans-continue-skew-democratic-liberal.aspx

We really need to reach out to LGBT folks and explain that the only freedom that matters is individual freedom. When we are free as individuals, this divide and conquer tactic of collectivist grouping of rights (Gay freedom, black freedom, religious freedom, etc.) will no longer be relevant. We just need plain old freedom.

Rothbardian Girl
04-16-2015, 11:25 AM
Doesn't anyone on this forum have a sense of humor anymore? This is quite hilarious.

Sola_Fide
04-16-2015, 11:28 AM
Doesn't anyone on this forum have a sense of humor anymore? This is quite hilarious.

The first step to accepting sin is to joke about it.