PDA

View Full Version : Eric Holder Is Asking His Employees to Please Stop Hiring Prostitutes

Suzanimal
04-14-2015, 12:02 PM
H/T to go213mph @ popularliberty.com

If you currently work in a typical white-collar office environment, you’re probably very familiar with the dreaded “office memo.” You know, those banal documents that are the lynchpin of your boss’s micromanaging strategy. They’re typically passed around or sent by company email to update everyone on a new corporate policy or to remind everyone of proper break room etiquette.

However, if you work for the Justice Department you can expect your internal memos to have some serious flair. This was proven recently when Eric Holder sent a reminder to his employees, asking them to stop soliciting prostitutes.

In a letter released to all department staff on Friday, Holder wrote that he “want[ed] to reiterate to all Department personnel, including attorneys and law enforcement officers, that they are prohibited from soliciting, procuring, or accepting commercial sex.”

Holder wrote that, despite prostitution being legal in parts of Nevada and abroad, department employees are expected to refrain, “not simply because it invites extortion, blackmail, and leaks of sensitive or classified information, but also because it undermines the Department’s efforts to eradicate the scourge of human trafficking.”

The letter follows a report from the DOJ’s internal oversight office released last month that contains allegations of sexual misconduct at a number of agencies within the Department of Justice.

Good lord. Since when has a government agency that is supposedly dedicated to law enforcement, had to tell their employees to stop screwing prostitutes? And I can’t help but notice that when an average citizen is caught paying for sex they usually don’t receive a friendly reminder and a brief suspension from their jobs, but I digress.

The reminder seems to be spurred by recent allegations of misconduct by members of the DEA who, while in Columbia, had sex with prostitutes that were paid for by the drug cartels. That investigation was started in response to allegations of Secret Service personnel soliciting prostitutes.

http://govtslaves.info/eric-holder-is-asking-his-employees-to-please-stop-hiring-prostitutes/

roho76
04-14-2015, 12:05 PM
Just-Us system.

AuH20
04-14-2015, 12:07 PM
I'm glad we can all subsidize the prostitution industry for the common good.

GunnyFreedom
04-16-2015, 09:04 PM
Eric Holder is the definition of 'lame duck.' I am surprised he didn't say, "Pretty please with a cherry on top."