PDA

View Full Version : TSA Screeners At DIA Manipulated System To Grope Men’s Genitals

Suzanimal
04-14-2015, 09:09 AM
H/T to Becky Akers and Travis Holte at LRC

Business as Usual for TSA’s Pervs
Becky Akers

So? Sexual assault is what the TSA does. I’m puzzled that anyone found this newsworthy. Even more baffling is that this time, three months (and how many victims?) after the TSA learned of this gate-rape, it fired the rapist and his accomplice instead of defending their criminality as “standard procedure.”

You’d think that instead of discharging these deviants, the TSA would have baked them a cake. No need to secrete a file in it, either, since “a prosecutor from the Denver District Attorney’s Office was asked to review the case but … declined to press charges…” Honor among thieves–or Leviathan’s minions, as the case may be. (Thanks to Travis Holte, who, like Denver’s CBS4, found this story noteworthy for reasons I can’t fathom.)

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/business-as-usual-for-tsas-pervs/

A CBS4 investigation has learned that two Transportation Security Administration screeners at Denver International Airport have been fired after they were discovered manipulating passenger screening systems to allow a male TSA employee to fondle the genital areas of attractive male passengers.

It happened roughly a dozen times, according to information gathered by CBS4.

According to law enforcement reports obtained during the CBS4 investigation, a male TSA screener told a female colleague in 2014 that he “gropes” male passengers who come through the screening area at DIA.

“He related that when a male he finds attractive comes to be screened by the scanning machine he will alert another TSA screener to indicate to the scanning computer that the party being screened is a female. When the screener does this, the scanning machine will indicate an anomaly in the genital area and this allows (the male TSA screener) to conduct a pat-down search of that area.”

Although the TSA learned of the accusation on Nov. 18, 2014 via an anonymous tip from one of the agency’s own employees, reports show that it would be nearly three months before anything was done.

On Feb. 9 TSA security supervisor Chris Higgins watched the screening area, observing the employees. “At about 0925 he observed (the male TSA screener) appear to give a signal to another screener … (the second female screener) was responsible for the touchscreen system that controls whether or not the scanning machine alerts to gender- specific anomalies, according to a law enforcement report obtained by CBS4.

According to the report, the TSA investigator then watched a male passenger enter the scanner at DIA “and observed (the female TSA agent) press the screening button for a female. The scanner alerted to an anomaly, and Higgins observed (the male TSA screener) conduct a pat down of the passenger’s front groin and buttocks area with the palm of his hands, which is contradictory to TSA searching policy.”

Higgins later interviewed the female TSA agent who was an accomplice in the groping conspiracy. She “admitted that she has done this for (the male TSA officer) at least 10 other times. She knew that doing so would allow (the male TSA officer) to perform a pat down on a male passenger that (the male TSA screener) found attractive,” reported Higgins.

The TSA said the male passenger who they saw being fondled was flying on Southwest Airlines and the agency has videotape of the incident. CBS4 has requested the tape but it was not immediately released. TSA has said it could not identify the male passenger who was groped and the agency says there have been no other complaints about the serial groping.

A spokesperson for TSA released a brief written statement to CBS4 saying, “These alleged acts are egregious and intolerable. TSA has removed the two officers from the agency. All allegations of misconduct are thoroughly investigated by the agency. And when substantiated, employees are held accountable.”

The agency has not released the names of the two fired employees and refused a CBS4 request for an interview.

Earlier this month a prosecutor from the Denver District Attorney’s Office was asked to review the case but she declined to press charges because there was no reasonable likelihood of conviction and no victim had been identified.

It’s not the first time TSA screeners at DIA have been accused of inappropriate touching of passengers. Jamelyn Steenhoek filed a complaint against TSA screeners at the airport saying the frisking she received in December 2013 amounted to a sexual assault. She said a female TSA agent searched her at an airport checkpoint after an alarm went off.

“There are just areas of my body I’m not comfortable being touched in. On the outside of my pants she cupped my crotch,” said Steenhoek, who called the frisking “invasive.”

She said “the part of the search that bothered most was the breast search. You could tell it shouldn’t take that much groping. I felt uncomfortable, I felt violated.”

In 2014 the Denver District Attorney’s Office announced it would not be filing criminal charges in the Steenhoek case.

Across the country other passengers have raised concerns over the years about TSA pat downs. But the recent case uncovered by CBS4 is more problematic for TSA since its own employee blew the whistle on the practice, a supervisor observed it happening, the agency fired the employees, and the female screener who was fired admitted to the fondling conspiracy.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/04/13/cbs4-investigation-tsa-screeners-at-dia-manipulated-system-to-grope-mens-genitals/

luctor-et-emergo
04-14-2015, 09:34 AM
This is why I'm no longer flying.

Ronin Truth
04-14-2015, 09:38 AM
Whatever it takes to help you get through the night. LOL!

thoughtomator
04-14-2015, 09:41 AM
This was among my predictions when this program was put into place.

AuH20
04-14-2015, 09:42 AM
This guy definitely brought his hobby to work. Sheesh.

Nirvikalpa
04-14-2015, 09:56 AM
Disgusting.

Danke
04-14-2015, 01:39 PM
I always felt there was something strange whenever I went through that area.

jmdrake
04-14-2015, 01:47 PM
Disgusting.

Yeah.....but predictable. If I was gay and a sleazeball being a TSA screener would be a dream job. And for the pedophiles? Oh man! Really, these days they should let people choose opposite gender screeners. Of course this is all BS. But boobus Americanus thinks the TSA keeps him/her safe.

presence
04-14-2015, 01:57 PM
Disgusting.

It was disgusting in 2002. Its almost laughable now that people still submit to this shit.

dannno
04-14-2015, 01:58 PM
Really, these days they should let people choose opposite gender screeners.

http://media.giphy.com/media/BQAk13taTaKYw/giphy.gif

Aspie Minarcho-Capitalist
04-14-2015, 02:08 PM
If I was US President (I can't legitimately) this would one of the first agencies that I would obviate...oh wait, the whole Department of "Homeland Security" (DHS) needs to put in the bin.

jmdrake
04-14-2015, 02:11 PM
It was disgusting in 2002. Its almost laughable now that people still submit to this shit.

It's only going to get worse. The plan is obvious. First they go after a subset of the population, in this case the people that fly regularly. The overwhelming majority don't fight back because "flying is a choice." Then, once the fliers are sufficiently domesticated, they expand to the train passengers. The fliers will have no sympathy for the train riders because the train riders didn't stand up when it was just the flier. Then the go after the bus riders ect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uIlD8jafJQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN9sGGU5wVA

Another Obama lie. No patdown if you take the train. :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGyuvhKQ-HQ

jmdrake
04-14-2015, 02:12 PM
It's not just men feeling up men. Canadian women groped by two lesbian U.S. border patrol agents after they found two undeclared raspberries in her car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC4TY2SZuXs

Anti Federalist
04-14-2015, 02:39 PM

Small tax on paper products? Our ancestors rebelled, violently, and eventually overthrew the standing government.

Your wife and children and yourself groped and felt up by government pedos and homosexual pervs? Just another day in the Empire.

Suzanimal
04-14-2015, 02:46 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/BQAk13taTaKYw/giphy.gif

There ya go, dannno.

http://i.imgur.com/v3CPHfE.png

jmdrake
04-14-2015, 02:49 PM
Small tax on paper products? Our ancestors rebelled, violently, and eventually overthrew the standing government.

Your wife and children and yourself groped and felt up by government pedos and homosexual pervs? Just another day in the Empire.

^This! I wonder what Franklin "obey even bad cops" Graham really thinks about Crispus Attucks?

http://mije.org/sites/default/files/imagecache/full_column/u426/Boston_Massacre.jpg

aGameOfThrones
04-14-2015, 02:53 PM
When you do it they call it a crime, when the TSA does it they call it a mistake.

Anti Federalist
04-14-2015, 03:06 PM
When you do it they call it a crime, when the TSA does it they call it a mistake.

No comrade...a "misstep".

phill4paul
04-14-2015, 03:07 PM
And if you would have knocked the living shit out of the screener for getting too personal I can't even begin to think of the assorted charges.

Suzanimal
04-14-2015, 03:11 PM

No comrade...a "misstep".

I thought it was a "freedom pat".

Suzanimal
04-14-2015, 03:13 PM
And if you would have knocked the living shit out of the screener for getting too personal I can't even begin to think of the assorted charges.

Even joking about it will get you thrown in jail.

http://i.imgur.com/npYbnxK.png

Anti Federalist
04-14-2015, 03:16 PM
I'm sure he thinks Attucks did that to himself.

If they had just obeyed harder, there would have been no trouble.

^This! I wonder what Franklin "obey even bad cops" Graham really thinks about Crispus Attucks?

http://mije.org/sites/default/files/imagecache/full_column/u426/Boston_Massacre.jpg

Anti Federalist
04-14-2015, 03:16 PM
I thought it was a "freedom pat".

Freedom Feel?

libertarianMoney
04-14-2015, 03:30 PM
Three months before they stopped him. Three damn months. That's hundreds of potential victims.

Charge him?

Nooaoaoaoooo. Shucks... they work for government. They get a free pass...

I remember sitting down in an airport and watching two games of basketball with 10-20 TSA employees. I was in a relatively deserted part of the airport. They were all sitting around and making jokes. Either I look like a serious terrorist or something was wrong there.

Suzanimal
04-14-2015, 03:32 PM
Freedom Feel?

That sounds better. He did get to second base, after all.

Root
04-14-2015, 03:36 PM
"This way to get groped by people in a costume"
https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/ccaz0tnviaapc8b_colorcorrected.jpeg?w=400

William Tell
04-14-2015, 04:30 PM
Sexist bastard.:mad:

otherone
04-14-2015, 04:55 PM
Even joking about it will get you thrown in jail.

http://i.imgur.com/npYbnxK.png

IS THE TSA RUN BY MUSLIMS?

amy31416
04-14-2015, 05:11 PM
If I ever have to fly w/my kid, I'm putting her in overalls, fake buck teeth and smearing dirt on her--I'll give her full reign to be obnoxious.

jmdrake
04-14-2015, 05:46 PM
Freedom Feel?

Back in the day abusive husbands used to call it a "love tap" when they beat up their wives. In America we have collective Stockholm syndrome. "They're only doing this to us because the love us."

jmdrake
04-14-2015, 05:53 PM
If I ever have to fly w/my kid, I'm putting her in overalls, fake buck teeth and smearing dirt on her--I'll give her full reign to be obnoxious.

I've rarely flown since they've started this insanity. Back when I did I went to great lengths to avoid the scanners. I don't know if that's even possible now. I did find this site with good information on why the scanners are bad. http://dontscan.us/scans.html

phill4paul
04-14-2015, 06:06 PM
About five years ago me and the ole lady went to Cabo. No one physically touched us. Our luggage was physically checked coming out of Mexico. I guess that's the last flight I will ever take.

Stratovarious
04-14-2015, 07:05 PM

No offence to you at all, but I find it extremely disgusting for any man to allow another human being to grope their kid, this TSA crap is
over the top.

, ,

Stratovarious
04-14-2015, 07:09 PM
I don't do a lot of flying (none) but I would hope that anyone and everyone that becomes a body search victim files a complaint right then and there.

Complaint: I was gropped by (Mr/Ms ) and will be talking with my attorney. (makes no difference if you think the gropper enjoyed it or not)

We need to rise above this TSA bs people!!!!

Please ...

, ,

amy31416
04-14-2015, 07:15 PM
No offence to you at all, but I find it extremely disgusting for any man to allow another human being to grope their kid, this TSA crap is
over the top.

, ,

It's defense. I'm not a man, and I wouldn't let anyone grope my kid. Ever. But she's gorgeous, gregarious and charming and might be a target--I'd do what I could to minimize any confrontation that would separate us.

When I used to fly as a kid, it was special, I even got a new dress and security gave me a lollipop. My kid will never have that experience--if we ever fly again. Feeling up a kid (unless it's a medical issue) is outright molestation, I don't give a shit about their policies that are randomly enforced.

Stratovarious
04-14-2015, 08:33 PM
It's defense. I'm not a man, and I wouldn't let anyone grope my kid. Ever. But she's gorgeous, gregarious and charming and might be a target--I'd do what I could to minimize any confrontation that would separate us.

When I used to fly as a kid, it was special, I even got a new dress and security gave me a lollipop. My kid will never have that experience--if we ever fly again. Feeling up a kid (unless it's a medical issue) is outright molestation, I don't give a shit about their policies that are randomly enforced.

I must have read 'army' out of Amy :shruggs:

Yea flying was a great time when I was a kid too , we get a few Muslim Terrorists in the Country and the Liberals have got the
whole of government running around looking under everybody's bed but the terrorists themselves, all under the guise of PC.
We are on the edge of complete tyranny, I just hope enough of this Country wakes up in time to end it.

, ,

Feelgood
04-14-2015, 08:40 PM
I always felt there was something strange whenever I went through that area.

Stop being so attractive to the male TSA screeners and you won't feel any strange things when you go thru that area. :)

Anti Federalist
04-14-2015, 09:01 PM
Back in the day abusive husbands used to call it a "love tap" when they beat up their wives. In America we have collective Stockholm syndrome. "They're only doing this to us because the love us."

That is exactly what we are all tiptoeing around like: battered spouses.

Danke
04-14-2015, 09:37 PM
But she's gorgeous, gregarious and charming and might be a target--

Meh, she'll get used to it.

RonPaulIsGreat
04-15-2015, 01:48 AM
WTF, I went through there and didn't get groped!, that in essence means they called me ugly, which is causing me emotional distress, which is grounds for my forthcoming lawsuit.

Think they are to good to grope me, I'll show em.

enhanced_deficit
04-16-2015, 10:27 PM
Yeah.....but predictable. If I was gay and a sleazeball being a TSA screener would be a dream job. And for the pedophiles? Oh man! Really, these days they should let people choose opposite gender screeners. Of course this is all BS. But boobus Americanus thinks the TSA keeps him/her safe.

TSA probably doesn't hire gay screeners to avoid risk of sexual assault (on passengers of same sex as the screener) lawsuits, just speculation.

amy31416
04-16-2015, 11:38 PM
Meh, she'll get used to it.

I won't.