PDA

View Full Version : "Who Is Ron Paul"

ronpaulfollower999
12-04-2007, 07:32 PM
I was at the bank today and told the bank teller that I was getting cash for some Ron Paul stuff. She replied saying, "Who is Ron Paul?" I told her she will find out on the 16th. :D To bad I didn't have a slim jim.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-04-2007, 07:48 PM
I mention Ron Paul anywhere and everywhere I go and I have gotten quite a few "who is Ron Paul" or "Ron who?" responses and they look amazed when I tell them that he is running for President. They seem shocked that the mainstream media has not informed them about this man. I never pass up an opportunity to spread the word and always talk with them for as long as they seem interested. It has gone over well at the post office, grocery store, wal-mart, library, public auctions, hospital and even at my Son's school where I have made a few people convert from other candidates or decide they were going to vote this time and vote for Dr. Paul. It always amazes me how well most people respond to what they hear about Ron Paul and one way we are going to pull this off is by getting one person at a time.

BTW, I feel this is my best time to share why we nee a total overhaul of our education system. My wife was with some of her friends at our church's scrapbooking get together (if you have never heard of scrapbooking than just imagine your wife getting a hobby where she digs a hole and throws your money into it and then covers it up again and you basically have the idea) and she mentioned how excited I was when my Ron Paul yard signs came in the mail and her friend says "who is Ron Paul". So my Wife told her about him and said "He is the only real chance we have of keeping Hillary out of the white house". This friend stopped and looked at her for a moment and said "Hillary Duff is running for President?". That woman was a third grade teacher!