PDA

View Full Version : Iconography - Ron Paul - Tri Corn Hats

Revolution9
06-28-2007, 08:46 AM
http://jas-townsend.com/index.php?cPath=6&osCsid=f1e1f0247924851287bb43ca5a15c7c4

Found these cool tri corn hats from a Pennsylvania company that produces replicas. I ordered one to wear around with my velvet revolutionary jacket and riding boots with a Ron Paul Tshirt. People already goggle at e so why not dandy it up and put the iconography of the American Revolution in their face with the Ron paul theme tied to it.. It is a great standout in a crowd and says 100 things without a single word..

Last night my bass player whom I hadn't seen in a while came over. I showed him Avaroth's American Pie/Stop Dreaming video and a few debate clips and he and his girlfriend are coming to the Ron Paul meetup at Limerick Junction on Tuesday July 2nd at 7:00 in Virginia Highland in Atlanta.. Then this morning a singer from a well known band sits down at coffeee and the first questions he asks is "So..what do you think about the election?.. The Democrats have nobody I like, Obama sux and Hillary and that crap.." Of course I launched into the Ron Pul routine, whom he had not heard of yet, firing off about twenty platform points and speeches he delivered on the floor etc.. He is going to check out the myspace page ( tons of counterculture types in his friends links) and he will spread it out to the 100's of folks he knows.

It's Revolution Time kiddies!

Best Regards
Randy

Joe Knows
06-28-2007, 09:49 AM
Great idea. That will help cover up my tin foil hat.

Revolution9
06-28-2007, 09:56 AM
Great idea. That will help cover up my tin foil hat.

hahaha! Me too..

Best Regards
Randy

Andrew76
06-28-2007, 09:59 AM
YES!!! A great idea. Funny, yet awesome. :D