PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul Launching a major offensive campaign today on Hillary. Store items, Ads, website!

kbs021
04-12-2015, 11:26 AM
Promote the new campaign launched by Rand Paul today known as "Liberty not Hillary". I really like this idea. Rand Paul is getting shared a lot today. Stealing Hillary's thunder where no other candidate can.

Warlord
04-12-2015, 11:33 AM
where is he getting shared?

libertyplz
04-12-2015, 11:37 AM
I like this GIF they tweeted out

04-12-2015, 11:43 AM
Hahah, that gif is hilarious.

Bergie Bergeron
04-12-2015, 11:43 AM
I like this GIF they tweeted out

Good job Vincent Harris.

eleganz
04-12-2015, 11:46 AM
wow completely unexpected. Rand's campaign is reaching level 99

francisco
04-12-2015, 12:42 PM
There's some hilarious Anti-Hillary stuff now at Rand's official campaign store.

https://store.randpaul.com/index.php/hillary.html

Hillary's Hard Drive

Be the first to review this product

In stock
$99.95
Quick Overview

You've read about it on the news, now you can get one for yourself. Hillary's Hard Drive. 100% genuine erased clean email server. Buyer beware, this product has had heavy use and it currently is no longer working, but that doesn't mean its not valuable to someone. Anyone?

Limited edition. We have 80 of these and when they are gone forever.

LOL, with only 80 offerred, this could be a collector's item someday. Or maybe Hillary herself will buy them up to take them off the market. :D

Theocrat
04-12-2015, 01:05 PM
After seeing the merchandise, I can see some feminist saying, "See? Rand Paul doesn't care about women! Look at how he's picking on Hillary!"

afwjam
04-12-2015, 01:31 PM
Glad to see Rand framing the debate like this.

dannno
04-12-2015, 02:06 PM
https://store.randpaul.com/get.php/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/h/i/hilaryharddrive_2x3_sticker.jpg

Uriah
04-12-2015, 02:17 PM
wow completely unexpected. Rand's campaign is reaching level 99

Waiting for cow level.

JohnGalt1225
04-12-2015, 03:35 PM
Damn, Rand is on his anti-Hillary game. He's come out swinging. I like it. Act like the frontrunner and just crush Hillary.

orenbus
04-12-2015, 03:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXdNYXMQoy8

cat_woman
04-12-2015, 05:00 PM
#libertynothillary

I love that hashtag!

And hi everyone. I've been lurking here a long time, and finally decided to register now that Rand has made it official.

My dream would be a Rand Paul/Justin Amash ticket.

:)

Uriah
04-12-2015, 05:14 PM
^^^Welcome!^^^

CPUd
04-12-2015, 05:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZwFcny7.png

http://i.imgur.com/M7mIB0x.png

anaconda
04-12-2015, 05:30 PM
After seeing the merchandise, I can see some feminist saying, "See? Rand Paul doesn't care about women! Look at how he's picking on Hillary!"

I expect this to be a significant campaign strategy for Hillary. They will use every opportunity to turn criticisms of her into claims of misogyny. And the left will rally around this meme with fervor. I'm sure her campaign will be careful, however, as it seems like a tool that could backfire.

JohnGalt1225
04-12-2015, 06:19 PM
I expect this to be a significant campaign strategy for Hillary. They will use every opportunity to turn criticisms of her into claims of misogyny. And the left will rally around this meme with fervor. I'm sure her campaign will be careful, however, as it seems like a tool that could backfire.
The Obama campaign did the same thing in regards to race. I see the media is already setting up that narrative with the "Rand Paul hates women" hysteria.

squirl22
04-12-2015, 06:22 PM
I just signed up a couple of days ago because I am a huge supporter of Rand's. I post over at the Daily Paul under the name puma for life. I wanted a forum full of Rand supporters, so that's why I am here.

I could use a tip; how to I post a comment without a quote? The only reply button I see says reply with quote. what if I don't want to quote, just post a comment? Thanks.

jct74
04-12-2015, 06:41 PM
I just signed up a couple of days ago because I am a huge supporter of Rand's. I post over at the Daily Paul under the name puma for life. I wanted a forum full of Rand supporters, so that's why I am here.

I could use a tip; how to I post a comment without a quote? The only reply button I see says reply with quote. what if I don't want to quote, just post a comment? Thanks.

At the bottom of the thread there is a "Quick Reply" box.

Welcome to Ron Paul Forums. There is thread for displaced DP members if you want to see who else made their way over here and/or drop a comment.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?458071-Attention-Displaced-DP-Members

--

edit: Welcome to cat_woman too, good to see some new members signing up.

georgiaboy
04-12-2015, 06:42 PM
#libertynothillary

I love that hashtag!

And hi everyone. I've been lurking here a long time, and finally decided to register now that Rand has made it official.

My dream would be a Rand Paul/Justin Amash ticket.

:)

Welcome - it's a great time to announce.

cat_woman
04-12-2015, 11:09 PM

I've never posted at Daily Paul, but post at a political forum that has members of all ideologies. Like you, I wanted to be somewhere that is full of Rand supporters, because I'm behind him 100%.

Oh and thanks to everyone for the welcomes. I've read enough posts here to know this is a good place to be. :)

cat_woman
04-12-2015, 11:15 PM
The Obama campaign did the same thing in regards to race. I see the media is already setting up that narrative with the "Rand Paul hates women" hysteria.

Yes, exactly. I did not listen to the interview, but heard Dana Bash more or less asked Rand if he's going to be as mean to Hillary as he's been to women reporters.

The left want to have it both ways. Promote Hillary as a strong woman who is determined to "shatter the glass ceiling" while at the same time treat her as a delicate flower who can't take tough questioning or criticism like the men can.

I think this narrative will fail as badly as the "war on women" did last year.