PDA

View Full Version : libertynothillary.com

William Tell
04-12-2015, 09:23 AM

“Hillary Clinton’s attacks on liberty and the constitution make her unfit to serve as President of the United States” - Rand Paul

Our government is out of control, and so is Hillary Clinton.
Liberty, and the limited government that makes it possible, requires transparency in government. Contrary to an environment of transparency, Hillary Clinton operates in dark shadows of secrecy.
We are a nation of laws, not of individual men or women. Hillary Clinton represents the worst of government power: a trusted government official who acts as if they are above the law.
From the early days of HillaryCare, to her involvement in numerous scandals during Bill Clinton's administration, to the Benghazi coverup, to her current scandal related to the wiping of emails from a quasi-government email server, Hillary Clinton has waged a continuous attack on our liberties and on a key principle of a free society: transparency in government.
Will you show your support for liberty and limited government by signing the petition

Support us on social media

Profile Photos

http://randpaul.com/LibertyNotHillary_Avatars/Rand_Avatar_LibertyBlue.png

http://randpaul.com/LibertyNotHillary_Avatars/Rand_Avatar_LibertyRed.png

Facebook Cover Photos

http://randpaul.com/LibertyNotHillary_CoverPhotos/Rand_FBCover_LibertyBlue_Hashtag.jpg

http://randpaul.com/LibertyNotHillary_CoverPhotos/Rand_FBCover_LibertyBlue.jpg
Twitter Cover Photos

http://randpaul.com/LibertyNotHillary_CoverPhotos/Rand_TwitterCover_LibertyRed_Hashtag.jpg

http://randpaul.com/LibertyNotHillary_CoverPhotos/Rand_TwitterCover_LibertyRed.jpg

www.libertynothillary.com

William Tell
04-12-2015, 09:27 AM

philipped
04-12-2015, 09:34 AM
Internet websites like this + shit to allow people to incorporate into their social media swag and whatnot. #ThingsNomineesDo

DP714
04-12-2015, 09:36 AM
Someone needs to reserve militaryclinton.com for the General Election

philipped
04-12-2015, 09:40 AM

If Vincent's got an imagination he's already got that covered LOL.

presence
04-12-2015, 09:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rggUeWn.jpg

William Tell
04-12-2015, 10:02 AM

William Tell
04-12-2015, 01:24 PM

eleganz
04-12-2015, 01:37 PM
Team Cruz does not even know what to do, they were completely caught off guard. They just posted this less than 10 minutes ago trying to latch onto the Hillary conversation, obviously Rand is way ahead.

https://scontent-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11138121_10152771817217060_6928908712049702436_n.j pg?oh=ba95e036a4bb8916c053b5e1edd05ff7&oe=55A41CFB

William Tell
04-12-2015, 06:09 PM
Rand's likes, shares, retweets, favorites, and follows are going through the roof! :D

William Tell
04-12-2015, 06:23 PM
Team Cruz does not even know what to do, they were completely caught off guard. They just posted this less than 10 minutes ago trying to latch onto the Hillary conversation, obviously Rand is way ahead.

https://scontent-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11138121_10152771817217060_6928908712049702436_n.j pg?oh=ba95e036a4bb8916c053b5e1edd05ff7&oe=55A41CFB

Good point, you would think Cruz's team would be up on the low hanging fruit stuff.

CaptUSA
04-12-2015, 06:24 PM
Rand's strategy is becoming increasingly clear. He is focusing on the general election.

It's actually quite smart. One of his biggest strengths in a primary is his electability in the general. By putting his name and Hillary's in the same sentence (and winning polls between the two of them), he is telling the GOP subliminally that he is their best chance to defeat her. He is creating an air of inevitability.

Smart. Risky, but smart.

JohnGalt1225
04-12-2015, 07:22 PM
Rand's strategy is becoming increasingly clear. He is focusing on the general election.

It's actually quite smart. One of his biggest strengths in a primary is his electability in the general. By putting his name and Hillary's in the same sentence (and winning polls between the two of them), he is telling the GOP subliminally that he is their best chance to defeat her. He is creating an air of inevitability.

Smart. Risky, but smart.
I do have a feeling he will have to shift that strategy a smidgen when the race really starts in earnest during the debates as the other GOP contenders will attack him more frequently and he will have to respond. That being said, I love it. First off it saves him from being overly critical of commonly held GOP base beliefs and it is easy for your average GOP'er to get behind him when he's bashing on Hillary. Everyone can agree that Hillary is horrible so by being the most vocal proponent of that fact he establishes himself as the clear "anti-Hillary," with a clear distinction. I like how he has taken recently to connecting neocon beliefs in foreign policy with Hillary and Obama as well. It puts the average Republican on the spot because they don't want to be associated with Obama or Hillary, he's turning the neocon's strategy on them. Both Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan were great at that.

randpaul2016
04-12-2015, 09:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Smp5ETK.gif

dancjm
04-13-2015, 05:37 AM
I do have a feeling he will have to shift that strategy a smidgen when the race really starts in earnest during the debates as the other GOP contenders will attack him more frequently and he will have to respond. That being said, I love it. First off it saves him from being overly critical of commonly held GOP base beliefs and it is easy for your average GOP'er to get behind him when he's bashing on Hillary. Everyone can agree that Hillary is horrible so by being the most vocal proponent of that fact he establishes himself as the clear "anti-Hillary," with a clear distinction. I like how he has taken recently to connecting neocon beliefs in foreign policy with Hillary and Obama as well. It puts the average Republican on the spot because they don't want to be associated with Obama or Hillary, he's turning the neocon's strategy on them. Both Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan were great at that.

What he is doing makes it harder for fellow republicans to attack him.

He is carving himself out as the No.1 enemy of Hillary.

He is not only attacking Hillary, but in doing so is making himself more difficult to attack by other Republicans.

My enemies enemy is my friend. If Rand makes Hillary his enemy and Republicans make Rand theirs, they are making themselves a friend of Hillary.

65fastback2+2
04-13-2015, 06:07 AM

Smart. Risky, but smart.

but definitely more smart ;)

Stratovarious
04-13-2015, 07:14 AM
"...We are a nation of laws, not of individual men or women. Hillary Clinton represents the worst of government power: a trusted government official who acts as if they are above the law..."

This is a great narative, however they will be able to use "not individual men or women" against us.

I would suggest pounding out something like this rendition, it follows Rand's delivery style/cadence and strengthens the narative:

We are a nation of laws, not laws that apply to some men and women, and not others.
Hillary Clinton represents the worst of government power: a trusted government official who acts as if they are above the law.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Great attack by the way, Hillary ignores our Constitution, her oath of office, and laws of the land !!

, ,

Jamesiv1
04-13-2015, 07:38 AM
benghaziblowout.com
chaosinbenghazi.com
jihadiwonderland.com
hillarycatastrophes.com
etc.

Google gives a new site a 'honeymoon' boost for a few weeks. I'm sure his staff is on it, but it would be a good move to create 2 or 3 sites per week and load it up with posts about Hillary. The will probably rank 1st page in search for a few weeks...

Thor
04-13-2015, 09:31 AM

benghaziblowout.com
chaosinbenghazi.com
jihadiwonderland.com
hillarycatastrophes.com
etc.

Google gives a new site a 'honeymoon' boost for a few weeks. I'm sure his staff is on it, but it would be a good move to create 2 or 3 sites per week and load it up with posts about Hillary. The will probably rank 1st page in search for a few weeks...

I don't think the official campaign would endorse or run this, but hitlary.com

DonovanJames
04-13-2015, 12:02 PM
I don't think the official campaign would endorse or run this, but hitlary.com

top kek right here

serenityrick
04-13-2015, 02:38 PM

Smart. Risky, but smart.

That's definitely part of it but I actually think it's more about subliminally siphoning off Cruz supporters. There are a lot of people who love Cruz but are painfully aware that he'd have trouble in the general. With Paul spamming that he's the only one beating Hillary in the polls he's saying "Hey Cruz supporters.. I'm just as conservative and I can TROUNCE Hillary". I think it's a way of preserving those voters for if and when Cruz drops out of the race because they largely share the same voting base.

philipped
04-13-2015, 02:49 PM
LMAO WHEN YOU SEE CRUZ SUPPORTERS TWEET #LibertyNotHillary That's how you know Rand's plan as stated in post above will work later down the line.

serenityrick
04-13-2015, 02:57 PM
LMAO WHEN YOU SEE CRUZ SUPPORTERS TWEET #LibertyNotHillary That's how you know Rand's plan as stated in post above will work later down the line.

I actually saw that yesterday and I had to do a double take because I thought it was Ted Cruz's official Presidential campaign twitter tweeting that hashtag and I lol'd. But I'm 90% sure it was just a fanpage of Cruz. I think it was @ReigniteAmerica

RonPaul4Prez2012
04-13-2015, 05:27 PM
Good marketing

Foreigner
04-13-2015, 05:52 PM
Main foreign news talkpoints in Norway now:

1: Hillary is running for president
2: Conservative challenger Rand Paul is attacking Clinton hard
3: Hillary's campaign is devoid of message, needs to be more than "It's time for a female" to win.
4: Norwegian political elite hopes Clinton will win

dannno
04-13-2015, 06:11 PM
Main foreign news talkpoints in Norway now:

1: Hillary is running for president
2: Conservative challenger Rand Paul is attacking Clinton hard
3: Hillary's campaign is devoid of message, needs to be more than "It's time for a female" to win.
4: Norwegian political elite hopes Clinton will win

Fuckin Wegiaes

;)