PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Dumbest Dem Attacks on Rand

65fastback2+2
04-11-2015, 10:57 AM
Great set of 10, and this shares well on social media for all your friends!

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/top-10-dumbest-democrat-attacks-on-rand-paul/

specsaregood
04-11-2015, 11:19 AM
great list and responses, worth sharing.

hells_unicorn
04-11-2015, 01:42 PM
Yep, I hear a lot of these crappy arguments on a regular basis, particularly the one about "marriage equality". While I'm not one to use the government to tell people who they can and can't cohabitate with, the true opponent to "marriage equality" is actually that mean old hag known as Mother Nature. She's the one who keeps refusing an alternative way for same-sex and surgically modified types to conceive children. Let's make sure she never gets to be president. (sarcasm)

AuH20
04-11-2015, 02:08 PM
Yep, I hear a lot of these crappy arguments on a regular basis, particularly the one about "marriage equality". While I'm not one to use the government to tell people who they can and can't cohabitate with, the true opponent to "marriage equality" is actually that mean old hag known as Mother Nature. She's the one who keeps refusing an alternative way for same-sex and surgically modified types to conceive children. Let's make sure she never gets to be president. (sarcasm)

Mother Nature hates gays. She's need to be brought to justice.

04-11-2015, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the list.

I was just reading a FB post about Rand and there was a slew of people railing on him for being "bat**** crazy", while providing no substance to back it up. Of course it's idiots that just believe anything an everything the MSM throws at them. The average person these days refuses to dig into things and find out the truth it seems.