PDA

View Full Version : Obama: It's Heartbreaking We Weren't Able To Pass Gun Control after Sandy Hook

AuH20
04-09-2015, 10:12 PM
I'm sure it was. :rolleyes:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/08/obama-its-heart-breaking-that-we-havent-passed-more-gun-control/

He added, “You know, those two or three days after the Sandy Hook shooting are some of the worst days of my presidency because I met with those families right after… [and] was shocked that Congress didn’t act.”

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-09-2015, 10:17 PM
"Heartbreaking." What a pansy.

Spikender
04-09-2015, 10:21 PM
Spare me.

muh_roads
04-10-2015, 02:19 AM
Fixed: "It's heartbreaking when an inside job doesn't give us the results we want, especially after Sandy Hook. Sorry kids."

Spikender
04-10-2015, 03:52 AM
Fixed: "It's heartbreaking when an inside job doesn't give us the results we want, especially after Sandy Hook. Sorry kids."

Seriously. You could insert Fast and Furious in there as well.

Ronin Truth
04-10-2015, 08:13 AM
I like my guns locked up safe and secure like Obama’s birth and school records.

Criminals obey gun laws like politicians follow their oaths of office.

Guns are cheap compared to Obamacare and have better coverage.

I like my guns like Obama likes his voters: undocumented.

Acala
04-10-2015, 08:17 AM
I rarely rejoice at other people's heartbreak. But in this case I make an exception, since I know it isn't sincere anyway.

morfeeis
04-10-2015, 08:38 AM
I have a pair of warm round brown objects he can suck, it's a shame he isn't on trial right now. how about we work on that, it's a shame the people of this country are more pissed at his violation of our rights!

Christopher A. Brown
04-10-2015, 10:32 AM

Yes, there is a fairly long line of kids in history that need an apology.

The Northbreather
04-10-2015, 10:43 AM
I've got a new catch phrase fore Rand.

"We don't need more gun control, we need some DRONE CONTROL!"

fr33
04-10-2015, 11:00 AM
Their attempts had the opposite effect. It lead to many of us stacking our closets even more full of guns and ammo.

Weston White
04-10-2015, 01:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SfpDoH6.jpg?1

Philhelm
04-10-2015, 03:01 PM
I like my guns locked up safe and secure like Obama’s birth and school records.

Criminals obey gun laws like politicians follow their oaths of office.

Guns are cheap compared to Obamacare and have better coverage.

I like my guns like Obama likes his voters: undocumented.

I like my guns like Obama likes young men: well-oiled.
I like my guns like Obama likes sexual partners: they have a thing that goes up.

JohnGalt1225
04-10-2015, 03:04 PM
His statist little heart was broken that he couldn't grab guns and that Americans stand by (some of) their principles even in tough times.

BuddyRey
04-10-2015, 03:32 PM
Coming from the guy at the helm of the American Military-Industrial Complex, and somebody who literally puts the "GUN" in "GUNVERNMENT", this man's protestations against equal public access to arms should be received in precisely the same context as a fox's or wolf's protestations against human ownership of chickenwire.

DamianTV
04-10-2015, 06:43 PM
Maybe if the 2nd Amendment Right, which exists to allow people to protect themselves and not be dependant on Govt to do everything, these people would have been able to protect themselves, even at a School. The less that Legal Guns are "allowed" (which is not their Permission to grant, remember convert Rights into Permissions), the more that real criminals will not only ignore the law, but use it to their advantage by taking guns somewhere that guns are "not permitted" (again, a Permission) to commit their crimes.

We are left with only two choices: hold those who use guns to commit crimes after the fact, or arm the public and prevent the crime in the first place. As always, Govt intervention causes more problems than it solves. The power to defend ones self should always be in the hands of the Indivdual People, not in the hands of Govt that fucks up everything it touches.

ThePaleoLibertarian
04-10-2015, 06:49 PM
The government wasn't allowed to confiscate the justly acquired property of law abiding citizens? What a tragedy.

enhanced_deficit
04-11-2015, 06:39 AM
It is heart breaking we were not able to pass drone control after Momina killing (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?431958-Girl-who-survived-Obama-drone-attack-is-younger-than-his-daughter).

#dDG