PDA

View Full Version : Rand and the Torch? WTF?

libertariantexas
04-09-2015, 11:44 AM
The "Store" on Randpaul.com is full of gear with nothing but the word "Rand" and a flaming torch.

No last name, no mention of President, no mention of 2016.

Am I the only one that thinks that when the average CLUELESS American citizen sees "Rand" and a torch on a Tshirt he is not going to have the first clue as to what the Hell you are advertising?

Looks more like you are endorsing the Olympic hopes of someone or some organization called "Rand." Golly Gee, I sure hope Rand makes the team and brings back the Gold for the USA!

How about something simple, that people can understand like, I don't know, maybe "RAND PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2016?" A little less "branding" and a little more substance, perhaps?

With or without the torch- can anyone tell me what the torch symbolizes?

LatinsforPaul
04-09-2015, 11:46 AM
Hillary and Jeb are doing the same thing. You won't see the Clinton or Bush name in their signs either.

Sola_Fide
04-09-2015, 11:48 AM
It probably symbolizes liberty or something like that.

I'm actually weirded out because we are going to have 2 "first names" as top candidates. Hillary and Rand.

libertyplz
04-09-2015, 11:52 AM

Liberty I'd assume

http://www.historyofthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/statue-of-liberty-2.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/483580697219588097/exzUHbyf_400x400.jpeg

William Tell
04-09-2015, 11:54 AM
I'm not a fan of the design. Maybe it will grow on me, I dunno.

libertariantexas
04-09-2015, 11:55 AM
Hillary and Jeb are doing the same thing. You won't see the Clinton or Bush name in their signs either.

Everyone knows who Hillary is, she's been a national figure for more than 20 years. The Bush's have been a political dynasty for generations.

Rand is a first term senator from a small state. He does NOT have that kind of name recognition.

If he wants some "stylistic" gear, fine, but he should also have some that gives a CLEAR message to the many who don't know who "Rand" is.

BTW, when I was looking up the meaning of the torch (apparently there is none?), I came across this article panning the logo:

http://www.businessinsider.com/design-experts-review-rand-pauls-campaign-logos-2015-4

I can't say that I disagree with the article.

Like the author, when I first saw "Rand" and nothing more, I thought about these guys (who I'm quite sure Rand does not want to advertise for):

http://www.rand.org/
http://www.rand.org/about.html

Jeremy
It's better imagery for the "brand". Also, it's probably good for legal / practical reasons as well. We have RAND PAC, Rand Paul for Senate, and Rand Paul for President. All of them can be represented by this one logo.

luctor-et-emergo
From wiki:

The torch is a common emblem of both enlightenment and hope. Thus the Statue of Liberty, actually "Liberty Enlightening the World", lifts her torch. Crossed reversed torches were signs of mourning that appear on Greek and Roman funerary monuments—a torch pointed downwards symbolizes death, while a torch held up symbolizes life, truth and the regenerative power of flame. The torch is also a symbol used by political parties, for instance by both Labour (from 1918 to 1980) and the Conservatives (from 1983 to 2006) in the UK, and the Malta Labour Party. In the seals of schools in the Philippines, the torch symbolizes the vision of education to provide enlightenment to all the students.

libertyplz
04-09-2015, 11:57 AM
Just one more pic as proof that it is supposed to symbolize liberty:

http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/ron-paul-liberty-defined.gif

libertariantexas
04-09-2015, 12:01 PM
I won't even get into some of the other ridiculous gear (the small percent that is not "RAND and a torch").

Does a Tshirt that says nothing but "Don't Drone Me, Bro" (and nothing else) really help Rand Paul get elected?

On the entire site, I found only 2 items that say "Rand Paul" on them- a baseball shirt that says "Rand Paul" and nothing else, and an "Eye chart" which was the ONLY thing that actually said "Rand Paul for President."

N

Xenliad
04-09-2015, 12:03 PM
The torch symbolizes Ron passing the torch to his son.

Jeremy
04-09-2015, 12:04 PM
I won't even get into some of the other ridiculous gear (the small percent that is not "RAND and a torch").

Does a Tshirt that says nothing but "Don't Drone Me, Bro" (and nothing else) really help Rand Paul get elected?

On the entire site, I found only 2 items that say "Rand Paul" on them- a baseball shirt that says "Rand Paul" and nothing else, and an "Eye chart" which was the ONLY thing that actually said "Rand Paul for President."

N

A lot of the items are primarily for raising money. Obviously eye doctors aren't going to use the eye chart. Also, the single-name logo makes him look more mainstream, as if voters already know his name and who he is (which will hopefully be true by next year).

jmdrake
04-09-2015, 12:05 PM
The "Store" on Randpaul.com is full of gear with nothing but the word "Rand" and a flaming torch.

Am I the only one that thinks that when the average CLUELESS American citizen sees "Rand" and a torch on a Tshirt he is not going to have the first clue as to what the Hell you are advertising?

Looks more like you are endorsing the Olympic hopes of someone or some organization called "Rand." Golly Gee, I sure hope Rand makes the team and brings back the Gold for the USA!

How about something simple, that people can understand like, I don't know, maybe "RAND PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2016?" A little less "branding" and a little more substance, perhaps?

In 2007/2008 did anybody have any doubt what this meant?

https://obamamedia.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/obama-o-logo-blue-gradient-1680x1050.png

AuH20
04-09-2015, 12:05 PM
As far as political logos go, this one works. I have no problem with it.

libertariantexas
04-09-2015, 12:06 PM
Just one more pic as proof that it is supposed to symbolize liberty:

http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/ron-paul-liberty-defined.gif

Okay, maybe it does.

But do you really think that Joe Six Pack or Josephine Soccer Mom who sees me wearing a shirt at the Grocery store with "Rand" and a torch is going to make that connection?

I sure as Hell don't.

Not sure if I should wait until the web site gets something decent, or go to a supplier outside of the campaign, but I'm not going to waste money on a campaign sure that is vague as Hell.

jmdrake
04-09-2015, 12:07 PM
The torch symbolizes Ron passing the torch to his son.

I thought it symbolized his read hair.

http://www.wallpaperno.com/thumbnails/detail/20121026/beaker%20the%20muppet%20show%20like%20a%20boss%201 920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperno.com_2.jpg

mosquitobite
04-09-2015, 12:09 PM
All of our local libertarian leaning republicans use the torch in some manner.

Would you rather he use the standard elephant? :mad:

libertyplz
04-09-2015, 12:10 PM
Okay, maybe it does.

But do you really think that Joe Six Pack or Josephine Soccer Mom who sees me wearing a shirt at the Grocery store with "Rand" and a torch is going to make that connection?

I sure as Hell don't.

Not sure if I should wait until the web site gets something decent, or go to a supplier outside of the campaign, but I'm not going to waste money on a campaign sure that is vague as Hell.

Not sure, hard to tell since I've become more politically involved the last few years. When I see a torch as a part of branding though the first thing that comes to mind is "liberty". If you don't like the stuff on the store I recommend sending them suggestions, from what I've heard they have been very receptive to feedback. They didn't have buttons at first but after some asked for it they added them

libertariantexas
04-09-2015, 12:12 PM

https://obamamedia.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/obama-o-logo-blue-gradient-1680x1050.png

Yeah, he had the "symbol." But the symbol came with "Obama 2012" and/or Obama's picture and 2012. The shirts and signs also always had BARACKOBAMA.COM on them. It was pretty obvious that the symbol was connected to Obama's Presidential campaign.

He didn't have shirts that had nothing but the symbol and "Bar" under them. No web site, no last name, no date, no office being run for.

Jeremy
04-09-2015, 12:13 PM
I don't get how someone has never heard of a torch before. Have you ever seen the Olympics? Have you seen the Statue of Liberty? Probably like a third of political logos have a torch in it too.

libertariantexas
04-09-2015, 12:17 PM
Not sure, hard to tell since I've become more politically involved the last few years. When I see a torch as a part of branding though the first thing that comes to mind is "liberty". If you don't like the stuff on the store I recommend sending them suggestions, from what I've heard they have been very receptive to feedback. They didn't have buttons at first but after some asked for it they added them

I'm sure someone will take the initiative to make some decent gear, just like in 2007 when the Ron Paul campaign started out clueless and had effectively nothing available. We ended up going to local printers to make our own "Ron Paul 2008" signs.

So I'll just wait for that, I guess.

Too bad my money will be going to some individual rather than the campaign.

libertariantexas
04-09-2015, 12:20 PM
I don't get how someone has never heard of a torch before. Have you ever seen the Olympics? Have you seen the Statue of Liberty? Probably like a third of political logos have a torch in it too.

Like I said, it looks like the shirts are advertising someone's Olympic dreams, not a Presidential campaign.

The torch is fine, if there is something with it to CLEARLY indicate that the sign is for RAND PAUL FOR PRESIDENT, not Rand Corporation, or the Ayn Rand Institute, or the Olympics, or whatever.

Jeremy
04-09-2015, 12:23 PM
Like I said, it looks like the shirts are advertising someone's Olympic dreams, not a Presidential campaign.

The torch is fine, if there is something with it to CLEARLY indicate that the sign is for RAND PAUL FOR PRESIDENT, not Rand Corporation, or the Ayn Rand Institute, or the Olympics, or whatever.

Oh well in that case, like I said above, the idea is that everyone will know who Rand is by the time they vote and will know that these signs are for him. It's not something Ron Paul could have ever done due to the media blackout against him. But I think Jeb and Hillary will probably be doing the same thing as someone else mentioned. It's cleaner cut and looks more mainstream.

mosquitobite
04-09-2015, 12:26 PM
You could also argue that it is fiscally responsible. ;) WHEN he wins in 2016, the same stuff will be good for 2020 if there are no dates on there. hehe

William Tell
04-09-2015, 12:26 PM
I'm sure someone will take the initiative to make some decent gear, just like in 2007 when the Ron Paul campaign started out clueless and had effectively nothing available. We ended up going to local printers to make our own "Ron Paul 2008" signs.

So I'll just wait for that, I guess.

Too bad my money will be going to some individual rather than the campaign.

There are some nice looking Rand stickers, signs and stuff on Ebay, Zazzle, Cafepress and places like that.

libertariantexas
04-09-2015, 12:31 PM
There are some nice looking Rand stickers sings and stuff on Ebay, Zazzle, Cafepress and places like that.

Yup, I was just looking, and there are tons of GOOD designs out there at Cafepress and others.

I guess my mistake was in thinking the campaign would have it's stuff together.

Plenty of good (and bad, but at least you have a choice) gear here:

http://www.cafepress.com/+rand-paul+t-shirts?page=2

Until it gets here, I guess I'm going to have to tape "Rand" over "Ron" on my old 2012 gear. :)

alucard13mm
04-09-2015, 12:34 PM
Maybe he doesnt want people to get confused and think he is ron paul by having the last name.

asurfaholic
04-09-2015, 12:36 PM
I was looking for something to plop on my car, truck, work truck, wife's car, , boat, and lawnmower... I'd personally like at least a Rand 2016 or something. Some people have no idea what a Rand is, I'd like to at least plant the idea that he is someone to vote for in election year.

EBounding
04-09-2015, 12:44 PM
I thought the same thing as the OP.

sam1952
04-09-2015, 12:51 PM

I knew exactly what it meant...... DOOM!!!

Why the quote resized it.... dunno

William Tell
04-09-2015, 12:54 PM
I knew exactly what it meant.............. DOOM!!!

Humm, why the quote resized it.. dunno

:cool:

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/232/757/199.jpg

sam1952
04-09-2015, 12:58 PM
Oh, I tried. The rest of the country was ready for "change" lol

William Tell
04-09-2015, 01:02 PM
Oh, I tried. The rest of the country was ready for "change" lol

Me too, just had to post a 'Doom Paul' meme.:p

libertariantexas
04-09-2015, 01:42 PM
I knew exactly what it meant...... DOOM!!!

Why the quote resized it.... dunno

Since the Obama sign is already well known, maybe Rand can replace the torch with the Obama thing. Might get some Dems to vote for him!

idiom
04-09-2015, 01:53 PM
That logo is going to be very well known.

garyallen59
04-09-2015, 02:43 PM
Yeah like I said in another thread I just wish it simply had 2016 under it. I want car magnets but I don't want people to think I'm advertising for a propane company.

They sell a flag for your car window that has it and I think it looks perfect for a magnet or yard sign:

http://i.imgur.com/pso0vVQm.jpg

whoisjohngalt
04-09-2015, 02:48 PM

Of course it does.

For one thing, the humorous items like that t-shirt are why I've already seen ten pieces just about Rand Paul's store. These articles drive traffic to the store, which obviously helps the campaign.

Secondly, a humorous shirt that plays off a popular internet meme might actually get someone to ask about the shirt and give one an opportunity to talk about Rand. That's much less likely to happen with the sort of apparel you would like to see.

Thirdly, relax.

Uriah
04-09-2015, 02:58 PM
If people recognize you by one name that is powerful.

phill4paul
04-09-2015, 03:31 PM
Concern troll is concerned.

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." Samuel Adams

andy2044
04-09-2015, 03:48 PM
That was my first reaction to the logo. At first I thought this logo read "local election." Hell, I preferred my mayor's logo to this one. But it has grown on me. It's not the O, which unfortunately has become the ultimate in all campaign logos no one can beat.

Rand has a unique name that no one else will associate with another person running (like Jeb and Hillary). It's much more informal which helps in the general. We just gotta make that torch known so it can eventually become associated with Rand like the O for Obama.

As long as we, the supporters can make it clear it's not Rand Corp or Any Rand (the latter comparison is always going to happen since it's assumed Ron named him after her).

The first name thing was smart. As soon as he is on the debate floor and blows people away, he'll be able to get away with it and hopefully the torch will work. (It's better than the Romney R, or Ron's A from 2012)

jurgs01
04-09-2015, 03:55 PM
That logo is going to be very well known.

If Rand can make that symbol well known then the simple design will be a stroke of genius. The key is the public has to know what it is. I will have it on my car. It is much classier and cooler than most political bumper stickers.

Paulistinian
04-09-2015, 03:56 PM
He's carrying his father's torch.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
04-09-2015, 03:57 PM
Isn't this the logo for the Communist terrorist group called "The Weather Underground"?

Gage
04-09-2015, 03:58 PM
Side note: Rand always signs books with the phrase "Keep the flame of liberty burning" so I think that is something that was trying to be conveyed.

libertariantexas
04-09-2015, 04:25 PM
Of course it does.

For one thing, the humorous items like that t-shirt are why I've already seen ten pieces just about Rand Paul's store. These articles drive traffic to the store, which obviously helps the campaign.

Secondly, a humorous shirt that plays off a popular internet meme might actually get someone to ask about the shirt and give one an opportunity to talk about Rand. That's much less likely to happen with the sort of apparel you would like to see.

Thirdly, relax.

If you see a random person with a "Don't tase me bro" shirt at Walmart, are you really going to strike up a conversation with him that will lead to "Vote for Ran Paul?"

Well, you might, but I suspect the average person who is pretty apolitical would not. Almost certainly not if the person is over 30.

Anyway, I ordered shirts that actually get the point across "Rand Paul for President 2016." That doesn't leave much doubt as to it's meaning.

I just think it might have been better if I'd sent the money to the campaign rather than some entrepreneur on Cafe Press.

Hell, it's okay if he has "Rand (torch symbol)" and even "Don't tase me Bro."

But get some decent stuff that clearly makes the point for those of us who aren't "hipsters" who want vague "Rand (torch symbol)" or "Don't tase me bro" shirts.

People over 30 vote, too...

CPUd
04-09-2015, 04:27 PM
Pass out or sell these at the rallies:

http://i.imgur.com/4fVZpQO.jpg

And some tiki torches for the yard.

TruckinMike
04-09-2015, 04:44 PM
https://public.libertymutual-cdn.com/insurance-auto-home-life/logos/liberty-mutual-insurance-logo-287x73.gif?version=8AC53D39-CCA5-4B95-8835-3B2AC5923E68

I thought Rand was a liberty mutual insurance salesman....hmm, guess I was wrong.

eleganz
04-09-2015, 05:06 PM
If you see a random person with a "Don't tase me bro" shirt at Walmart, are you really going to strike up a conversation with him that will lead to "Vote for Ran Paul?"

Well, you might, but I suspect the average person who is pretty apolitical would not. Almost certainly not if the person is over 30.

Anyway, I ordered shirts that actually get the point across "Rand Paul for President 2016." That doesn't leave much doubt as to it's meaning.

I just think it might have been better if I'd sent the money to the campaign rather than some entrepreneur on Cafe Press.

Hell, it's okay if he has "Rand (torch symbol)" and even "Don't tase me Bro."

But get some decent stuff that clearly makes the point for those of us who aren't "hipsters" who want vague "Rand (torch symbol)" or "Don't tase me bro" shirts.

People over 30 vote, too...

The new wave of marketing is indirect product placement or advertisement. Putting a brand or name in somebody's thoughts without them knowing what is for exactly. Nobody likes to be sold something but familiarity will help.

Why do you think Obama's team, one of the most sophisticated and advanced political teams chose one word, FORWARD and a circular logo for his campaign?

Also, some people don't want to be a walking advertisement and their singular issue might be drones or they might not even be politically active at all, maybe they think "don't drone me bro" is funny and it links them to Rand's message.

The world of advertising and marketing is a fast paced world, don't be left behind here~

GunnyFreedom
04-09-2015, 05:55 PM
It probably symbolizes liberty or something like that.

I'm actually weirded out because we are going to have 2 "first names" as top candidates. Hillary and Rand.

as opposed to Hillary v Paul? lol "Rand" actually sounds more surnamish than Paul.

04-09-2015, 07:17 PM
I kind of get the idea that his web people are millenials and are hoping that "Rand" goes viral.

Me being older, it just seems kind of odd. I'd prefer a normal "Rand Paul for president 2016" sticker.

heavenlyboy34
04-09-2015, 07:24 PM
I kind of get the idea that his web people are millenials and are hoping that "Rand" goes viral.

Me being older, it just seems kind of odd. I'd prefer a normal "Rand Paul for president 2016" sticker.
Okay, I'll bite. Why would the web team target a demographic (millennials) that is quite a bit less likely to vote than older generations? /curious

GunnyFreedom
04-09-2015, 07:26 PM

I love the torch. It signifies liberty. This is my current fedbook avatar

http://glenbradley.net/imghost/torchicon.png

GunnyFreedom
04-09-2015, 07:29 PM

It's not just millennials who are influenced by this kind of reductionism. Honestly, I'm a bit weirded out by the yardsigns. I have to imagine the yardsigns on the site are produced CGI because they contain no campaign disclaimers. Nevertheless, symbolic reductionism is nearly as effective on the old as the young, it is simply associated with millennials because of it's burgeoning prevalence as they grow into the plurality of society.

whoisjohngalt
04-09-2015, 07:30 PM
Okay, I'll bite. Why would the web team target a demographic (millennials) that is quite a bit less likely to vote than older generations? /curious

They are less likely to be well educated on the issues, less likely to be well educated on the issues, and more likely to be influenced by social cues (voting for someone because their friends are doing it) than older voters. I think it makes pretty good sense.

whoisjohngalt
04-09-2015, 07:38 PM
http://www.youthedesigner.com/graphic-design-tips/minimalism-in-the-maximalist-market-study-on-brand-minimalism-by-mehmet-gozetlik/

This project was covered by a lot of different sources and if you read the comments section the second to most minimal brand always is most popular. Probably relevant somehow.

thechitowncubs
04-09-2015, 07:54 PM

Ya what is with the explaining of the symbolism, LOL!

TruckinMike
04-10-2015, 03:08 AM
http://www.youthedesigner.com/graphic-design-tips/minimalism-in-the-maximalist-market-study-on-brand-minimalism-by-mehmet-gozetlik/

This project was covered by a lot of different sources and if you read the comments section the second to most minimal brand always is most popular. Probably relevant somehow.

BUT........ Rand doesn't have "Branding" to minimize. This Rand brand swoosh from Nov 14, 2012 was better. Old school design swoosh with classic raised and shaded helvetica font. Clean, legible, effective.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8200/8186651114_96f5c03f93_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/dtqJa9)Rand Paul 2016swooshpres2 (https://flic.kr/p/dtqJa9) by Truckin'Mike (https://www.flickr.com/people/10553040@N02/), on Flickr

idiom
04-10-2015, 03:19 AM
On the upside. When he starts his first Illegal war, or goes Bundy Ranch, when can put up witty logos that say LAND with the torch overhead.

Or when he drops his mix tape and its straight dope fire we can have BAND with a torch overhead.

If its not so great the logo can say BLAND with a sad torch.

When you take a selfie with him for FB or Tinder you can put a logo in the corner that says FAN-D

If he wins nomination, the RNC can be at a beach and called SAND with the torch. If we aren't saving it for the war on ISIS. Fuck that would be a good logo, the SAND WAR

If Goldmans Sacks fund him it can read BRAND

If he makes a faux pas about woman we can protest with signs that say GLAND with a torch. And blood. Lots of blood.

And when he says something that confuses 80% of the forum it can say RANDom with lil hand written letters on the end.

GunnyFreedom
04-10-2015, 03:46 AM
http://glenbradley.net/imghost/torchwin.png

fr33
04-10-2015, 05:29 AM
It is Wyatt's Torch in Ayn Rand's book. :p

jmdrake
04-10-2015, 11:27 AM
Pass out or sell these at the rallies:

http://i.imgur.com/4fVZpQO.jpg

And some tiki torches for the yard.

+rep to whoever gets a picture of Matt Collins in a Rand Paul flaming hair wig!

tennman
04-10-2015, 12:07 PM
As a marketer, primarily online, for 20 years, I can tell you that it's great they're doing this. It's branding and the torch is perfect! The reason is because people will think of the Statue of Liberty. It's an American icon, tradition and is sentimental to a lot of people. It's non-partisan. It's simply American. It says to people that we've gotten away from what we once were and that liberty is the shinning light. It's also the symbol that the "Libertarian Party" has used (and see the logo at http://www.libertarianboard.com).

It's representative of how a spark gets a fire going and it spreads. It's the torch of liberty and Rand is going to reignite it! I think it's a great logo and, like many symbols that companies and causes use, will become instantly recognizable as the campaign goes on. I think it's a great choice! I'm going to get a shirt!

phill4paul
04-10-2015, 12:28 PM

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/trolldoll.jpg

65fastback2+2
04-10-2015, 12:34 PM
It is perfectly fine to use...especially since it is recognizable.

The audience they are working towards already knows "I stand with Rand" or "#StandwithRand", etc. etc.

Using "Rand" is playing off of this.

RonPaul4Prez2012
04-10-2015, 12:35 PM
Its pretty obvious who it is that is running. Everybody knows who rand is at this point and there aren't many others named Rand.

Its called marketing and branding. See "Nike" for more ...

asurfaholic
04-10-2015, 12:37 PM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/05/article-2304410-191BA1A1000005DC-688_470x423.jpg

sam1952
04-10-2015, 12:49 PM
"He's catching on"

libertyplz
04-10-2015, 12:49 PM

N

I saw this ad today on one of the articles I was reading, just thought it was funny that it was this exact shirt that you were referring to :p

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/1842625038218106788

William Tell
04-10-2015, 12:55 PM
I saw this ad today on one of the articles I was reading, just thought it was funny that it was this exact shirt that you were referring to :p

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/1842625038218106788

Typo, no toady.:(

:toady:

The Rebel Poet
04-10-2015, 02:37 PM
Yup, I was just looking, and there are tons of GOOD designs out there at Cafepress and others.

I guess my mistake was in thinking the campaign would have it's stuff together.

Plenty of good (and bad, but at least you have a choice) gear here:

http://www.cafepress.com/+rand-paul+t-shirts?page=2

Until it gets here, I guess I'm going to have to tape "Rand" over "Ron" on my old 2012 gear. :)

If this is inappropriate a mod can let me know, but FYI, The Rebel Poet (me) has Rand stuff on CafePress (http://www.cafepress.com/execrabledesign/12293578).

Site is still under construction, but I have two three Rand designs uploaded so far.

William Tell
04-10-2015, 02:41 PM
http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/trolldoll.jpg

Lolz :D

NoOneButPaul
04-10-2015, 03:01 PM
I like it but I would like to see the year 2016 included.