PDA

View Full Version : ***Volunteer Videographer needed to film future Ron Paul Blimp in hangar***

Mckarnin
12-04-2007, 06:18 PM
Sorry to put this here and in the Ron Paul Blimp section buit you don't have to be a blimp sponsor to volunteer for this. I want to let everyone know we need help.

Hello Everyone!

The blimp is located in: Weeksville, Elizabeth City, North Carolina.

~Do you want an opportunity to get a sneak peek at the blimp that will be flying across America for the Ron Paul Blimp Tour?
~Do you live near the blimp or are you willing to travel there?
~Do you have a video camera and the ability to get high quality footage?
~Can you get the footage online quickly?

If you answered yes to all of these questions post in this thread and we will select a group of you to go to the hangar where the future Ron Paul Blimp is located and film footage for widespread distribution online. Priority will be given to those who can film the soonest. We ask that you provide us with the footage so we can put it on our site but you can make YouTubes or disseminate the footage however you like independently as well. We will provide more details once we choose our videographer(s).

The time window that works for AMS is 8am-4pm but we will want to coordinate so everyone goes in the same 1-2 hour window so we don't disturb the operations of Airship Management Services.

Thank you so much. Please feel free to pass this on to other Ron Paul Blimp supporters, sites, trustworthy videographer friends, etc...

Contact me at: inquiries@ronpaulblimp.com with "Blimp Footage" in the subject.

Katharine Memole
Customer Relations
www.RonPaulBlimp.com

Primbs
12-05-2007, 12:28 AM
Lets get this done. We need help.

dmspilot00
12-05-2007, 01:02 AM
What date will this be? Will the blimp be on the ground or in the air? I could possibly help get aerial or air-to-air footage.