PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone notice...

1stAmendguy
04-07-2015, 08:41 PM
Maybe it's just me being hyper vigilant about looking for signs of censorship from MSM etc. but I couldn't help but notice today during Rand's speech on Fox and CNN that the camera honed in on Rand was noticeably shaking a lot. Did anyone else notice this, and do you think it was an aberration or something more? I also noticed that the pundits on one of those two channels afterwards kept referring to Rand as Ron repeatedly, but they laughed it off as an innocent mistake. Did anyone else catch this too? I don't mean to start a blackout conspiracy already, but I just did.

Jeremy
04-07-2015, 08:49 PM
The cameraman was really excited for freedom and couldn't sit still.

eleganz
04-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Same with the CSPAN camera, they probably all just paid to receive the same stream and it just so happened the guy doing the camera work sucked. I don't think there is a conspiracy to shake away Rands support by an unstill hand.

Mr.NoSmile
04-07-2015, 08:55 PM
And the conspiracies go on and on and on and on. Is Facebook blocking the money bomb? Did YouTube block Rand Paul's videos on purpose?!?!?! How did Yahoo lose the feed? It couldn't possibly be technical difficulties, could it? There must be other factors! Gosh.

satchelmcqueen
04-07-2015, 09:17 PM
like ron, rand is a satellite and internet feed destroyer. they fear him.

heavenlyboy34
04-07-2015, 09:29 PM
Pro'lly not intentional. I've seen camera shakes on footage of all sorts of people. Could be a bad cameraman or a POS camera.

Brian4Liberty
04-07-2015, 09:30 PM
Maybe it's just me being hyper vigilant about looking for signs of censorship from MSM etc. but I couldn't help but notice today during Rand's speech on Fox and CNN that the camera honed in on Rand was noticeably shaking a lot. Did anyone else notice this, and do you think it was an aberration or something more? I also noticed that the pundits on one of those two channels afterwards kept referring to Rand as Ron repeatedly, but they laughed it off as an innocent mistake. Did anyone else catch this too? I don't mean to start a blackout conspiracy already, but I just did.

It was full pile-on mode on CNN after the speech. It was blatant. The establishment media is in complete attack mode, which today, means a mix of "analyst" (shill) attacks, followed by long periods of silence to make him the invisible man.

specsaregood
04-07-2015, 10:30 PM
like ron, rand is a satellite and internet feed destroyer. they fear him.

don't forget the SOB actually shut off the electricity at the white house during his speech!

TheTyke
04-08-2015, 12:30 AM
The video on the side screens at the event itself were shaking too... It wasn't just the media.

afwjam
04-08-2015, 12:41 AM
it looked like a shitty tripod. Easy to tell they did not buy those expensive heavy Italian video tripods. they were using an amazon basics slr tripod or some shit not designed to damp for video.

Hopefully the campaign or whoever was handling the video stream will now know its ok to spend $400 on a tripod and its worth it.

The framing of the shot was excellent otherwise. ;)