PDA

View Full Version : CNN:Republican Guy Because of ISIS, People want More Bush bush foreign policy.

AngryCanadian
04-07-2015, 09:56 AM
Seriously this is the most retarded thing i have seen so far on CNN right now, so they are talking about Rand Paul and how he doesn't stand a chance in 2016 because of his anti-Bush, anti-Iraqi, anti-war foreign policy.

So according this Republican times have changed and people want an bush type of foreign policy.
I will tell you this, he is quite wrong about that.

jmdrake
04-07-2015, 10:15 AM
Seriously this is the most retarded thing i have seen so far on CNN right now, so they are talking about Rand Paul and how he doesn't stand a chance in 2016 because of his anti-Bush, anti-Iraqi, anti-war foreign policy.

So according this Republican times have changed and people want an bush type of foreign policy.
I will tell you this, he is quite wrong about that.

They will keep pushing this line as long as we let them get away with it. Here's how to respond.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?472178-Neocon-foreign-policy-hurts-middle-east-Christians

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?472181-Start-blogging-people!-A-call-to-virtual-arms!

http://libertyvidz.blogspot.com/2015/04/neocon-policy-hurts-middle-east.html

Thank you for at least not posting a link to this idiot at CNN. It's time to stop promoting their material and start creating and promoting our own.

Sam I am
04-07-2015, 10:26 AM
Wouldn't the Bush-style foreign policy go something like this?

"ISIS is a big and scary, therefore, we should go make a preemptive attack on Iran."

Valli6
04-07-2015, 10:30 AM
I've heard the same thing on Fox news - a lot!

And, when ISIS set that Jordanian soldier on fire, on 'The Five", Greg Gutfield said something like, this proves why we need the NSA spying on us! :confused: :( :mad: Such warped thinking!

jmdrake
04-07-2015, 10:31 AM
Wouldn't the Bush-style foreign policy go something like this?

"ISIS is a big and scary, therefore, we should go make a preemptive attack on Iran."

Isn't that what's going on? Maybe worse? "ISIS is big and scary. They want to overthrow Assad. Therefore we should help them. Oh and let's attack Iran too just for the helluvit."

jmdrake
04-07-2015, 10:31 AM
I've heard the same thing on Fox news - a lot!

And, when ISIS set that Jordanian soldier on fire, on 'The Five", Greg Gutfield said something like, this proves why we need the NSA spying on us! :confused: :( :mad: Such warped thinking!

LOL. Because ISIS uses Whatsapp! and Twitter! :rolleyes:

ILUVRP
04-07-2015, 11:06 AM
i am so sick of the neocon chicken-hawks that love war but don't like to searve .

i think they should all get in limpballs jet and get over there and fight those bad guys , take limpball, hannity , bolten, shotgun cheney , cruz and any others that would go , i doubt if any would go , the plane would be empty .

they talk such a good fight they could get the middle east cleaned up in no time .

Scrooge McDuck
04-07-2015, 01:09 PM
ISIS exists because of Bush! Gawhhhh

AngryCanadian
04-07-2015, 01:16 PM
ISIS exists because of Bush! Gawhhhh

Republicans blame for Obama according by there logic if you Americans still stayed behind in Iraq ISIS wouldn't come to exist. :rolleyes:
It seems to me they have a brain that of an child lol.