Damn that was sick, I wonder what JC was promised :D

Virgil
04-06-2015, 09:55 PM
Damn that was sick, I wonder what JC was promised :D

Would he be a good candidate for V.P.?

eleganz
04-06-2015, 10:02 PM

I don't know but he'll be great to block for Rand when people want to talk about civil rights act stuff.

LatinsforPaul
04-06-2015, 10:03 PM

He would be excellent. Much better than Ben Carson that some have proposed here.

Matt Collins
04-06-2015, 10:04 PM
I had a long conversation with the Congressman here tonight. He basically said that he was very impressed that Rand was such a curious guy and that he breaks down traditional barriers to conversation. He was pointing out that Rand doesn't fit into neat little boxes or labels. He is 100% on board and is helping Rand with everything he's got.

Bastiat's The Law
04-06-2015, 10:11 PM
That was pretty good for MSM goes. 12 minutes of Rand as the focus.

LatinsforPaul
04-06-2015, 10:13 PM
I had a long conversation with the Congressman here tonight. He basically said that he was very impressed that Rand was such a curious guy and that he breaks down traditional barriers to conversation. He was pointing out that Rand doesn't fit into neat little boxes or labels. He is 100% on board and is helping Rand with everything he's got.

Thank you, great to here. I hope he makes Rand's final VP list. ;)

Inkblots
04-06-2015, 10:22 PM
Great to have J. C. on board, he'll be a strong surrogate.

But actually, my main takeaway from that video is that Chris Matthews seems genuinely excited that Rand is running. It's pretty amusing to watch, and rather interesting.

Crashland
04-06-2015, 10:25 PM
Watts certainly has an interesting resume, I also think he could be worth a look for VP. His already-known views on the direction of the Republican party would be consistent with Rand's message, more so than many other potential VP picks can say.

Inkblots
04-06-2015, 10:26 PM
Watts certainly has an interesting resume, I also think he could be worth a look for VP. His already-known views on the direction of the Republican party would be consistent with Rand's message, more so than many other potential VP picks can say.

It would certainly make for a geographically novel presidential ticket: Kentucky/Oklahoma. We've not seen the likes of that before.

Crashland
04-06-2015, 10:29 PM
Great to have J. C. on board, he'll be a strong surrogate.

But actually, my main takeaway from that video is that Chris Matthews seems genuinely excited that Rand is running. It's pretty amusing to watch, and rather interesting.

If the election was today I am pretty sure Chris Matthews would vote for Rand over Hillary. He has been enthusiastic about Rand for some time now, although this video was particularly good. I think Matthews gives Rand the most positive news coverage in the entire MSM. It's certainly more positive than FOX.

Bastiat's The Law
04-06-2015, 10:35 PM
If the election was today I am pretty sure Chris Matthews would vote for Rand over Hillary. He has been enthusiastic about Rand for some time now, although this video was particularly good. I think Matthews gives Rand the most positive news coverage in the entire MSM. It's certainly more positive than FOX.

That's because there's a little Goldwater kid inside him yearning to get out.

Jeremy
04-06-2015, 11:04 PM
That's because there's a little Goldwater kid inside him yearning to get out.

Didn't his son support Ron Paul too?

jmdrake
04-06-2015, 11:31 PM
J.C. Watts kicked butt! Cheap shot by Chris Matthews. "Why would you an evangelical hang out with Rand Paul?" :rolleyes:

Rede
04-06-2015, 11:44 PM
Didn't his son support Ron Paul too?
I think that was Joe Scarborough.

eleganz
04-07-2015, 12:15 PM
Watching JC on MSNBC didn't really convince me he was VP material to team Rand but after seeing him MC the announcement, I'm pretty convinced they're pumping him up for VP...

jmdrake
04-07-2015, 12:21 PM
Watching JC on MSNBC didn't really convince me he was VP material to team Rand but after seeing him MC the announcement, I'm pretty convinced they're pumping him up for VP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOKMWSR2Aio