PDA

View Full Version : "Since you're not going to win.."

Dave Pedersen
12-04-2007, 05:13 PM
Hey are you like me and totally sick and tired of the question posed to Ron Paul by almost every interviewer he encounters about who he would support since "its obvious you can't win" blah blah blah...??

Here's an idea for a video to assemble all of those interview clips together starting way back when Dr. Paul first began the campaign..

One after the other with the date of the interview superimposed on the segment.. and as we approach the present time some powerful stats could be superimposed like donations and straw poll results just to show anyone who sees this how much CRAP Dr. Paul has been putting up with for so many months.. even in the cnn/youtube debate they dug up the same comment. When will they stop asking him this insulting and mindless question?

Thanks.

noztnac
12-04-2007, 06:03 PM
Hey are you like me and totally sick and tired of the question posed to Ron Paul by almost every interviewer he encounters about who he would support since "its obvious you can't win" blah blah blah...??

Here's an idea for a video to assemble all of those interview clips together starting way back when Dr. Paul first began the campaign..

One after the other with the date of the interview superimposed on the segment.. and as we approach the present time some powerful stats could be superimposed like donations and straw poll results just to show anyone who sees this how much CRAP Dr. Paul has been putting up with for so many months.. even in the cnn/youtube debate they dug up the same comment. When will they stop asking him this insulting and mindless question?

Thanks.

Yes. It pisses me off. The media has gone from reporting the news to predicting it.
Just remember though that they picked the last two elections wrong.

Madison
12-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Guys, Ron Paul is to blame here. He answers poorly every time. He needs to realize it is an opportunity for him to give a rebuttal, and to point out any of the following:

- $4.3 million fundraising day on 11/5
- Straw poll success
- Top in military donations
- Continued rise in national "polls"
- Total money raised this quarter, on pace to be #1 GOP fundraiser

I don't really mind that RP isn't always the best at countering a surprise attack during an interview, but when this same question is asked over and over, he should figure out how to better handle it.

mc_RP2008
12-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Guys, Ron Paul is to blame here. He answers poorly every time. He needs to realize it is an opportunity for him to give a rebuttal, and to point out any of the following:

- $4.3 million fundraising day on 11/5
- Straw poll success
- Top in military donations
- Continued rise in national "polls"
- Total money raised this quarter, on pace to be #1 GOP fundraiser

I don't really mind that RP isn't always the best at countering a surprise attack during an interview, but when this same question is asked over and over, he should figure out how to better handle it.
+1