PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul "Peace Train" Full Video Released!

FreeTraveler
12-04-2007, 05:13 PM
The full version of my Ron Paul "Peace Train" video is now available on YouTube.

This is a good video to show anti-war activists and probably Baby Boomers too. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FlRLqhQa7A

IHaveaDream
12-04-2007, 05:56 PM
We need more videos that emphasize the war issue. Americans are way too insulated from war. We need to drag them out of their comfort zone and force them to confront the brutal realities of warfare.

"Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe."
-- H. G. Wells (1866-1946)

FreeTraveler
12-04-2007, 05:59 PM
We need more videos that emphasize the war issue. Americans are way too insulated from war. We need to drag them out of their comfort zone and force them to confront the brutal realities of warfare.

"Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe."
-- H. G. Wells (1866-1946)

My video "When We Were Young" is anti-war and aimed specifically at Baby Boomers.

Badger Paul
12-05-2007, 10:30 PM
Free Traveler, thanks for making this great video. Have you heard the 10,000 Maniacs verions of "Peace Train"? Its a wonderful, beautiful remake of the song and I urge you to make a Ron Paul video to go with the song. Just You Tube for it, search Peace Train - 10,000 Maniacs, and after you listen to it, I think you will agree its absolutly wonderful.

I've always known Peace Train would be a great song to go with Ron Paul material, I glad someone else felt the same way. Thanks again.

Here's another good song to make a Ron Paul video too: John Lennon's "So This Is Christmas (War is Over)".

FreeTraveler
12-06-2007, 06:41 AM
Free Traveler, thanks for making this great video. Have you heard the 10,000 Maniacs verions of "Peace Train"? Its a wonderful, beautiful remake of the song and I urge you to make a Ron Paul video to go with the song. Just You Tube for it, search Peace Train - 10,000 Maniacs, and after you listen to it, I think you will agree its absolutly wonderful.

I've always known Peace Train would be a great song to go with Ron Paul material, I glad someone else felt the same way. Thanks again.

Here's another good song to make a Ron Paul video too: John Lennon's "So This Is Christmas (War is Over)".

I'll see if I can find audio files of both of those. Thanks for the suggestions. I'd particularly like to find "So This Is Christmas" since the holiday is fast approaching.

Lucid American
12-06-2007, 08:15 AM
"The Forgotten Soldiers", or maybe "Abandoned Soldiers" I think it's called, is really powerful.