PDA

View Full Version : Help with reply? responses needed asap

speciallyblend
12-04-2007, 04:58 PM
hxxp://www.summitdaily.com/article/20071203/COLUMNS/71203011#commentbox
xx/pp replace

this is the writers response,feel free to straighten him out,on monetary policy and anything else this guys spouts.

Positions based on the Constitution? Really? Let's take monetary policy, specifically money supply. Kindly tell me where in the document you find an indication as to the provision of the "sound money" that Dr. Paul advocates - other than in Article I, Section 8, subsection 5, which gives Congress the power to "coin money and REGULATE THE VALUE THEREOF..."(emphasis mine).

Assuming your man is advocating by implication re-metalization of the currency (which was a longtime position of his), the historian in me shudders, remembering what chaos this wreaked on the national economy - and that of Colorado - in the late 19th and early 20th century, before we got a clue.

Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.

Regards, MLiddick

Spirit of '76
12-04-2007, 05:17 PM
I suggest you crosspost this in the Sound Money forum. You should get a better response from our more knowledgeable members there.

newmedia4ron
12-04-2007, 05:22 PM
this is what ur spending your time on? replying to comments?:rolleyes:

just post a link to an in-depth article on Ron Paul's monetary policy and move on to something more important.

Like:

speciallyblend
12-04-2007, 05:31 PM
this is what ur spending your time on? replying to comments?:rolleyes:

just post a link to an in-depth article on Ron Paul's monetary policy and move on to something more important.

Like:

and this is a fight for our voters and im asking for help,if you want to fly out and work for me now in colorado,then i can go flyer cars and tell more about ron paul,so yes i am commenting to our local paper ,when the writer is saying ron paul is howard dean,we need to defend ourselves for sure. I'm asking for help

newmedia4ron
12-04-2007, 05:33 PM
urgent

Colorado Party Change deadline is WED Dec 5th!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ron Paul's presidential campaign for freedom, peace, and prosperity is growing by the day. Our goal is to win, and we know we only have this one shot at electing Dr. Paul.

Now we need to convert all of our excitement and energy into Republican caucus votes for Ron Paul in Colorado!

The best way for you to do that is to attend your Republican Party caucus meeting, currently scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2008, and run for county party delegate from your precinct or vote for other Ron Paul supporters in your precinct who are running for county party delegate.

This is vitally important for the campaign as there is no Republican primary in Colorado. The caucus is the one and only way to win Colorado for Ron Paul!

In order to participate in the Republican party caucus, you must be registered as Republican by December 5th, 2007 (this is the last day to affiliate with a political party in order to vote in the February 5th, 2008 precinct caucus).

To register as a Republican by this Wednesday Dec. 5, you can do one of the following:

1) Download the Voter Registration Form and follow the instructions on the form.
http://www.elections.colorado.gov/DDefault.aspx?tid=415

2) Or, you can visit or call your local County Clerk and Recorder's office for assistance.
http://www.elections.colorado.gov/DDefault.aspx?tid=147

Please send us an email if you need more information about how to become a county party delegate for Ron Paul. Contact Carl Bruning (co@ronpaul2008.com), or in El Paso County, contact Jeff Wright at (jeff.wright@ronpaul2008.com).

Thank you for supporting Dr. Ron Paul and being a part of the Hope for America!

Best Regards,

Carl Bruning
Colorado State Coordinator
Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee
Email: co@ronpaul2008.com

PS Volunteers in Colorado have been working to register Republicans for several weeks now. If anyone on this message board has suggestions that will help us win Colorado for Ron Paul, please contact me directly. Thank you! CarlB