PDA

View Full Version : Liberty and Constitutionalist Lawyers

GunnyFreedom
04-02-2015, 06:08 PM
As time goes on there may be a chance to make legislation that repeals certain bad acts or carves out explicit rights retained by the people. When that happens, I need to interface with lawyers who are in accord with our philosophy. PM me or chat here and let's talk. I may need some lawyerly help...I know who I trust but I don't know who all are lawyers, lol, so if it's by PM it's fine.

After it's got a little head of steam I'll mark it for moving to projects.

jonhowe
04-02-2015, 10:09 PM
I'm not there yet (hence no PM), but I start law school in the fall after 3 years of post-college job market adventures. You can count on me... in 3 years or so.

acesfull
04-02-2015, 10:18 PM
As time goes on there may be a chance to make legislation that repeals certain bad acts or carves out explicit rights retained by the people. When that happens, I need to interface with lawyers who are in accord with our philosophy. PM me or chat here and let's talk. I may need some lawyerly help...I know who I trust but I don't know who all are lawyers, lol, so if it's by PM it's fine.

After it's got a little head of steam I'll mark it for moving to projects.

Research, USC title 18 sections 241 and 242--- This will assist with any criminal issues.
Research USC title 42 section 1983 for any civil redress that you may need...

No I am not a licensed attorney, however I did pass the bar in 1974...

Good luck.

Acesfull

GunnyFreedom
04-03-2015, 06:07 PM
An Act to enumerate certain personal and parental rights to the self determination of that person and their health care providers within the State of North Carolina.

SECTION 1 Short Title “Parents Call The Shots in North Carolina” 2015 Act

SECTION 2
The liberty of persons to direct their own health care, and of parents to direct the health and care of their children is a natural right.

The individual and parental right to direct health care includes the right to choose public, private, religious, or home health care facilities and practices, and the right to make choices governing health care practices and procedures for one’s self and one’s children. No agent or agency of the state may require or forbid any health care coverage, practice, or procedure, or in any way overrule choices made by persons, parents and legal guardians, except as qualified in this act.

SECTION 3
No children may be legally or physically separated from their parents or guardians for any reason, excepting that a felony conviction has confined a parent in prison, a parent's rights have been legally terminated, or the custodian of a child is declared an unfit parent. It is then the duty of the state custodian to immediately transfer custody of the child to the closest living relative able to care for them.

SECTION 4
No person may be deprived of the right of consent over any medical treatment or procedure in the State of North Carolina, and no decision concerning the medical care or treatment of a child may be taken without the full consent of that child's parent, except according to the due process of law, in the emergent pursuit of criminal justice, or by proper orders of commitment enacted by parents, legal guardians, and/or holders of medical powers of attorney, and only in full compliance with Section 3 of this Act.

All persons shall be presumed to have the right of self ownership, and the right to self determination in regards to their own medical care, treatment, and the disposition of their physical person. No agent of the state may in any way interfere with the right to medical and physical self determination except under court order by a signed judicial warrant.

SECTION 5
The State of North Carolina shall not infringe these rights except according to due process, via court order, according to a signed judicial warrant, and in the pursuit of criminal justice. No public health or greater good exemptions may be offered against this prohibition. The right of the individual to complete physical self-determination shall always be presumed.

No agents, or agency of the State of North Carolina nor of any political jurisdiction within the borders of the State of North Carolina shall be permitted to provide aid or material assistance to persons or orders in contravention to the rights enumerated in Sections 1 through 4.

SECTION 6
The enumeration in this Act, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people in this State.

SECTION 7
Enacted upon Adoption

GunnyFreedom
04-03-2015, 06:42 PM
lawyer people

GunnyFreedom
04-03-2015, 08:07 PM
law stuff

jmdrake
04-03-2015, 08:11 PM
Looks pretty good to me. Are there any specific rulings this is meant to overturn?

An Act to enumerate certain personal and parental rights to the self determination of that person and their health care providers within the State of North Carolina.

SECTION 2
The liberty of persons to direct their own health care, and of parents to direct the health and care of their children is a natural right.

The individual and parental right to direct health care includes the right to choose public, private, religious, or home health care facilities and practices, and the right to make choices governing health care practices and procedures for one’s self and one’s children. No agent or agency of the state may require or forbid any health care coverage, practice, or procedure, or in any way overrule choices made by persons, parents and legal guardians, except as qualified in this act.

SECTION 3
No children may be legally or physically separated from their parents or guardians for any reason, excepting that a felony conviction has confined a parent in prison, a parent's rights have been legally terminated, or the custodian of a child is declared an unfit parent. It is then the duty of the state custodian to immediately transfer custody of the child to the closest living relative able to care for them.

SECTION 4
No person may be deprived of the right of consent over any medical treatment or procedure in the State of North Carolina, and no decision concerning the medical care or treatment of a child may be taken without the full consent of that child's parent, except according to the due process of law, in the emergent pursuit of criminal justice, or by proper orders of commitment enacted by parents, legal guardians, and/or holders of medical powers of attorney, and only in full compliance with Section 3 of this Act.

All persons shall be presumed to have the right of self ownership, and the right to self determination in regards to their own medical care, treatment, and the disposition of their physical person. No agent of the state may in any way interfere with the right to medical and physical self determination except under court order by a signed judicial warrant.

SECTION 5
The State of North Carolina shall not infringe these rights except according to due process, via court order, according to a signed judicial warrant, and in the pursuit of criminal justice. No public health or greater good exemptions may be offered against this prohibition. The right of the individual to complete physical self-determination shall always be presumed.

No agents, or agency of the State of North Carolina nor of any political jurisdiction within the borders of the State of North Carolina shall be permitted to provide aid or material assistance to persons or orders in contravention to the rights enumerated in Sections 1 through 4.

SECTION 6
The enumeration in this Act, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people in this State.

SECTION 7
Enacted upon Adoption

GunnyFreedom
04-03-2015, 08:18 PM
Looks pretty good to me. Are there any specific rulings this is meant to overturn?

We just won a big fight where a State Senator tried to eliminate the religious exemptions for required vaccinations. (NC is one of the lowest states in the nation for claiming religious exemptions, BTW - a solution in search of a problem). The victory is big enough and it has the momentum I figured transition into pushing a bill to prevent such things from happening in the future. I want to come up with something consensus-y and offer to PCS it into the actual bill that made everyone so mad. So once I have the text mostly fixed, I want to carry it around to Senators for them to amend it. Once I have their amended versions, I want to present a consensus version of this bill to the Senator Thursday.

I suspect he will reject the offer to accept our text as a PCS, but getting our activists down there, with this text, and visiting senators and representatives will lay the groundwork for a proper bill in the 2017 Session. One which will be even more refined than this text.

GunnyFreedom
04-03-2015, 09:28 PM
I just want to say, when I cobble together in a few hours a bill that is intended (eventually) to become law, me, and my not-lawyerly self, and I bring some heavy hitters and some lawyers over to look at it and mostly everyone says "yeah that's great" with very little change.

Well, it worries me. I can't really describe why, but it's too easy. Not enough resistance. People will fight to the death over bacon and eggs vs eggs and bacon, and when you propose law it's like you are shouting in a sound deadened chamber. Maybe. Or maybe people are shocked by the implications of it and don't really want to put their blood into it. Or maybe my simple uneducated non-lawyer self wrote to paragraphs, stuffed it into a vaguely related amendment from the Convention of States people, and an hour into the process have a result of good law.

See, my problem is I find that hard to believe.

Good law cannot be cobbled together in haste. There must be something wrong with it to fix.

INDEED, there is, and something you may be able to help with.

There is some valid worry about this: "except according to due process, via court order, according to a signed judicial warrant, and in the pursuit of criminal justice." The bill cannot prevent the protection of children receiving active abuse and endangerment, but the standards need to be raised from their current levels, easily abused by a CPS system and the police and welfare state.

So what I need is to tighten this up. Clean up exemptions. Make them harder to get. Find a better standard for allowing external interventions into families than the undefined description I used. A worry is that CPS gets court orders too easy, and in this case due process will be just a fig leaf.

Maybe specifying administrative vs criminal in sections 4 & 5, where except for (Section 3) exemptions, seizures may only take place in criminal justice and never in civil or administrative.

How do I tighten and clean up the exemptions? Is there a better standard available (and already defined) than "in the pursuit of criminal justice?"

GunnyFreedom
04-03-2015, 10:24 PM
There has to be something better than 'in the pursuit of criminal justice.'

staerker
04-03-2015, 11:48 PM
I am not a lawyer. But, seeing as no one else if providing input:

One thing, is your "nor of any political jurisdiction within the borders of the State of North Carolina" your way of saying my *?

SECTION 2

The individual and parental right to direct health care includes the right to choose public, private, religious, or home health care facilities and practices, and the right to make choices governing health care practices and procedures for one’s self and one’s children. No agent or agency of the state* may require or forbid any health care coverage, practice, or procedure, or in any way overrule choices made by persons, parents and legal guardians, except as qualified in this act.

SECTION 3
No children may be legally or physically separated from their parents or guardians for any reason, excepting that a felony conviction has confined a parent in prison, a parent's rights have been legally terminated, or the custodian of a child is declared an unfit parent. It is then the duty of the state custodian to immediately transfer custody of the child to the closest living relative able to care for them. No agent or agency of the state* may communicate with the child being transferred, starting from the beginning of the transfer, lasting until a day after the transfer ends. Any conversations held with the child during this period are inadmissible.

SECTION 4
No person may be deprived of the right of consent over any medical treatment or procedure in the State of North Carolina, and no decision concerning the medical care or treatment of a child may be taken without the full consent of that child's parent, except according to the due process of law, in the emergent pursuit of criminal justice (where a parent is a suspect in an ongoing investigation involving a medical related crime, and where the person's whose rights are to be infringed upon is the victim in the same ongoing medical related criminal investigation), or by proper orders of commitment enacted by parents, legal guardians, and/or holders of medical powers of attorney, and only in full compliance with Section 3 of this Act.

All persons shall be presumed to have the right of self ownership, and the right to self determination in regards to their own medical care, treatment, and the disposition of their physical person. No agent of the state* may in any way interfere with the right to medical and physical self determination except under court order by a signed judicial warrant.

SECTION 5
The State of North Carolina shall not infringe these rights except according to due process, via court order, according to a signed judicial warrant, and in the pursuit of criminal justice, where a parent is a suspect in an ongoing investigation involving a medical related crime, and where the person's whose rights are to be infringed upon is the victim in the same ongoing medical related criminal investigation.. No public health or greater good exemptions may be offered against this prohibition. The right of the individual to complete physical self-determination shall always be presumed.

SECTION 6

SECTION 7
Enacted upon Adoption

*including, but not limited to, all local and state agents and agencies contained within the United States. Also including, but not limited to all agents and agencies of the Federal government of the United States, and all agents and agencies of international and intergovernmental organizations.

GunnyFreedom
04-03-2015, 11:58 PM
I am not a lawyer. But, seeing as no one else if providing input:

One thing, is your "nor of any political jurisdiction within the borders of the State of North Carolina" your way of saying my *?

This is really good. I was also looking to consolidate and tighten the bit about 'in the pursuit of criminal justice.' I reference it like three times. There has to be a way to define it up front and refer to that in just a name or a word.

I wonder, consolidating the jurisdictions into a single statement would amount to defining 'state' for the purpose of the act. That could ruffle a feather.

GunnyFreedom
04-04-2015, 12:11 AM

SECTION 2

The individual and parental right to direct health care includes the right to choose public, private, religious, or home health care facilities and practices, and the right to make choices governing health care practices and procedures for one’s self and one’s children. No agent or agency of the state* may require or forbid any health care coverage, practice, or procedure, or in any way overrule choices made by persons, parents and legal guardians, except as qualified in this act.

SECTION 3
No children may be legally or physically separated from their parents or guardians for any reason, excepting that a felony conviction has confined a parent in prison, a parent's rights have been legally terminated, or the custodian of a child is declared an unfit parent. It is then the duty of the state custodian to immediately transfer custody of the child to the closest living relative able to care for them. No agent or agency of the state* may communicate with the child being transferred, starting from the beginning of the transfer, lasting until a day after the transfer ends. Any conversations held with the child during this period are inadmissible.

SECTION 4
No person may be deprived of the right of consent over any medical treatment or procedure in the State of North Carolina, and no decision concerning the medical care or treatment of a child may be taken without the full consent of that child's parent, except according to the due process of law, in the emergent pursuit of criminal justice (where a parent is a suspect in an ongoing investigation involving a medical related crime, and where the person's whose rights are to be infringed upon is the victim in the same ongoing medical related criminal investigation) I love this addition, or by proper orders of commitment enacted by parents, legal guardians, and/or holders of medical powers of attorney, and only in full compliance with Section 3 of this Act.

All persons shall be presumed to have the right of self ownership, and the right to self determination in regards to their own medical care, treatment, and the disposition of their physical person. No agent of the state* may in any way interfere with the right to medical and physical self determination except under court order by a signed judicial warrant.

SECTION 5
The State of North Carolina shall not infringe these rights except according to due process, via court order, according to a signed judicial warrant, and in the pursuit of criminal justice, where a parent is a suspect in an ongoing investigation involving a medical related crime, and where the person's whose rights are to be infringed upon is the victim in the same ongoing medical related criminal investigation.. No public health or greater good exemptions may be offered against this prohibition. The right of the individual to complete physical self-determination shall always be presumed.

SECTION 6

SECTION 7
Enacted upon Adoption

*including, but not limited to, all local and state agents and agencies contained within the United States. Also including, but not limited to all agents and agencies of the Federal government of the United States, and all agents and agencies of international and intergovernmental organizations.

I think the two bolded underlined statements should match. Maybe remove the one in section 4 and make the one in section 5 apply to all of it? As so:

SECTION 4
No person may be deprived of the right of consent over any medical treatment or procedure in the State of North Carolina, and no decision concerning the medical care or treatment of a child may be taken without the full consent of that child's parent, except by proper orders of commitment enacted by parents, legal guardians, and/or holders of medical powers of attorney, and only in full compliance with Section 3 of this Act.

All persons shall be presumed to have the right of self ownership, and the right to self determination in regards to their own medical care, treatment, and the disposition of their physical person. No agent of the state* may in any way interfere with the right to medical and physical self determination.

SECTION 5
The State of North Carolina shall not infringe these rights except according to due process, via court order, according to a signed judicial warrant, or in the emergent pursuit of criminal justice, where a parent is a suspect in an ongoing investigation involving a medical related crime, and where the person's whose rights are to be infringed upon is the victim in the same ongoing medical related criminal investigation. No public health or greater good exemptions may be offered against this prohibition. The right of the individual to complete physical self-determination shall always be presumed. The right of a parent to determine the care of their children shall always be presumed.

right?

GunnyFreedom
04-04-2015, 12:23 AM
As to the *state, that is a shadow of how it was described in one of my sovereignty bills, maybe my jobs bill I dunno, it was a great list lol. I just have to go out and copy it. This bill needs to cover operations of the State of NC, not the US, but yes, you got what it in essence was. I don't want to address the federal government yet. Not in the 2015 one. the 2017 one yes, I think so. Depending on how hard the legislators cower at it. So for now I'm only prohibiting the acts of State agents, not federal agents.

nayjevin
04-04-2015, 12:43 AM

This title begs a certain mindset to tune out. 'Oh you want the right to endanger my children by not getting shots for yours.'

SECTION 4

Any individual or corporate entity seeking healthcare licensure in this state is hereby required to establish transparent and publically available logging of its own activities relevant to its procedural and logistic transition to a newly mandated responsibility to provide evidence of consent for all medical treatments, the cost of which is tax deductible. Licensees are encouraged to maintain the public log and expand it to areas of operation that would-be patients might find helpful in their search for healthcare providers who honor the principle of self-ownership, and or tack it on a sidechain.

GunnyFreedom
04-04-2015, 12:44 AM

SECTION 1
Short Title: “Parents Call The Shots in North Carolina” Act of 2015

SECTION 2

SECTION 3
No children may be legally or physically separated from their parents or guardians for any reason, excepting that a felony conviction has confined a parent in prison, a parent's rights have been legally terminated, or the custodian of a child is declared an unfit parent. It is then the duty of the state custodian to immediately transfer custody of the child to the closest living relative able to care for them. No agent or agency of the state may question the child in connection with an ongoing case starting from the beginning of the transfer, until 24 hours after the child has been placed with his family. Any conversations held with the child during this period are inadmissible in court.

SECTION 4
No person may be deprived of the right of consent over any medical treatment, procedure, or preventative treatment or procedure, in the State of North Carolina, and no decision concerning the medical care or treatment of a child may be taken without the full consent of that child's parent, except by proper orders of commitment enacted by parents, legal guardians, and/or holders of medical powers of attorney, and only in full compliance with Section 3 of this Act.

All persons shall be presumed to have the right of self ownership, and the right to self determination in regards to their own medical care, treatment, and the disposition of their physical person. No agent of the state may in any way interfere with the right to medical and physical self determination.

SECTION 5
The State of North Carolina shall not infringe these rights except according to due process, via court order, according to a signed judicial warrant, or in the emergent pursuit of criminal justice, where a parent is a suspect in an ongoing investigation involving a medical related crime, and where the person's whose rights are to be infringed upon is the victim in the same ongoing medical related criminal investigation. No public health or greater good exemptions may be offered against this prohibition. The right of the individual to complete physical self-determination shall always be presumed. The right of a parent to determine the care of their children shall always be presumed.

SECTION 6

SECTION 7
Enacted upon Adoption

staerker
04-04-2015, 08:40 AM
Looking good.

Another idea is, once a child is removed, make it a substantial burden for the government. See Section 3.5. It probably has a lot of legalese fails in it, but the gist remains. It does bulk up the bill sadly, which I know you don't want to do.

Also, looking at the first sentence of Section 3...it seems a bit shaky. They may be removed if one parent dies, or one parent is a felon?

SECTION 1
Short Title: “Parents Call The Shots in North Carolina” Act of 2015

SECTION 2

SECTION 3
No children may be legally or physically separated from their parents or guardians for any reason, excepting that a felony conviction has confined a parent in prison, a parent's rights have been legally terminated, or the custodian of a child is declared an unfit parent. It is then the duty of the state custodian to immediately transfer custody of the child to the closest living relative able to care for them. No agent or agency of the state may question the child in connection with an ongoing case starting from the beginning of the transfer, until 24 hours after the child has been placed with his family. Any conversations held with the child during this period are inadmissible in court.

SECTION 3.5
For the duration of the period where the child is legally or physically separated from their parents or guardians, all of the below must be followed:

(1) Daily progress reports must be sent to the child's parents or guardians, fully entailing all interactions between the child and all state agents and agencies. The progress report must also include a list of all medical administrations involving the child. A hand written note from the child to the parent must also be attached, if the child agrees. If the child does not agree, a sworn statement admitting such must be signed, dated, and attached The list in Section 3.5 (2) must also be attached.
(2) A list of all state agents and agencies who are directly involved ongoing case must be given to the parent of the child. This list must detail the name of each entity, their official title, their functional relationship with the child, and their phone number and email address. This list must be updated daily, and attached to the daily progress reports. If a parent attempts communication with any state agent or agency provided on this list, and communication is not returned within 2 days, that state agent or agency must be fully removed from the case, and a $250,000 fine shall be enforced.
(3) Weekly court hearings(?) must be held before a jury of peers, in which the ongoing case is discussed. The jury is hereby granted the power to decide to return the child to the parent.

If there is a failure to fully comply with any portion in the above list, (including just missing something in the progress reports...all criminal charges are dropped/return of child?)

SECTION 4
No person may be deprived of the right of consent over any medical treatment, procedure, or preventative treatment or procedure, in the State of North Carolina, and no decision concerning the medical care or treatment of a child may be taken without the full consent of that child's parent, except by proper orders of commitment enacted by parents, legal guardians, and/or holders of medical powers of attorney, and only in full compliance with Section 3 of this Act.

All persons shall be presumed to have the right of self ownership, and the right to self determination in regards to their own medical care, treatment, and the disposition of their physical person. No agent of the state may in any way interfere with the right to medical and physical self determination.

SECTION 5

SECTION 6

SECTION 7
Enacted upon Adoption

Christopher A. Brown
04-08-2015, 09:32 AM
Lawyers have it tough in a very weird way. There is a difficult duality the good one must live in. The people are going to have to act to correct this situation.

Firstly they take an oath to serve the British crown which makes them a BAR attorney.

British Accredited Registry

http://www.barefootsworld.net/sui_juris/hiding_behind_bar.html

Then, if they decide law is for doing good and for the betterment of humanity, they might be hunted down and killed.

http://www.theguardian.com/law/2014/jan/03/alliance-of-lawyers-at-risk

Meaning, that here in America we have to help the good ones by doing their job, a job they really cannot do. Perhaps mostly because they probably do not know it, almost no one does. And secondly, because they will see some form of retaliation. Certainly problems in business.

What I refer to is Constitutional intent. Lawyers and judges know the surficial aspects, and some Americans too, but not the deeper fundaments. Those have been all but obliterated by hundreds of years of obsufucation.

The fundaments I speak of are the ultimate purpose of free speech and it's relation to our right to alter or abolish. FOUND HERE along with a plan for using those rights within a lawful and peaceful revolution.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?471555-A-lawful-and-peaceful-revolutionin

We need to alter or abolish our government in order to survive and evolve on this planet.

DP714
04-12-2015, 09:16 AM
Overall, I think it would be beneficial to create a definition section and define at least: health care practices, procedures, treatment. And then use them in a uniform manner in each paragraph. By this I mean when you mention one of them, mention the rest of them, AND do not mention something in one area that was not in another. Doing so would create unwanted ambiguity, and more ambiguity means more of an arsenal that can be used to overrule the parental decision. ("Expressio Unius"- The expression of one thing implies exclusion of others).

In Section 3: A line should be added to prohibit a parent from being declared "unfit" simply because of his/her choices of medical treatment.

"The choices that a parent or guardian have made, or wish to make, governing the health care practices and procedures for his or her children shall not be used as a basis for declaring that parent or guardian as unfit."

or,

"No parent or guardian of a child shall be declared as unfit to make choices governing the health care practices and procedures for his or her child for any reason based on those choices governing the same that the parent or guardian has made or will make."

I realize this may sound like circular reasoning since the bill is to protect parental choice, so it is not necessary to include this. However the court would likely interpret this law with a two part test:
First: The parent or guardian is not incarcerated, and
Second: The parent or guardian has a legal right to make decisions for the child (the rights have not been terminated, and the individual is not unfit).
If these two are met, then whatever decisions are made should not be second-guessed by the government or its agents. The problem is that American courts have an infatuation with the word "reasonable." It would not be far-fetched to assume that the party wishing to overrule a parent's decision would easily be able to show that the parent is "unfit" by a showing that the particular decision in the case is so unreasonable that a reasonable person in the same position would not have made it.