PDA

View Full Version : No charges against Lois Lerner or any IRS employee in targeting/email scandal

devil21
04-02-2015, 04:26 PM
:| <---my shocked face

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/doj-mocks-justice-giving-lois-090000766.html

When Lerner refused again to testify, Congress responded with a criminal complaint of contempt of Congress, and passed it along to the Department of Justice to enforce.

Nearly eleven months later, the Department of Justice has decided to pass on enforcing the contempt charge.

Ronin Truth
04-02-2015, 04:30 PM
:| <---my shocked face

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/doj-mocks-justice-giving-lois-090000766.html

Mine too.

Obviously the fix is in. Again, of course. No wonder contempt of CONgress is so widespread, and well deserved.

Dianne
04-02-2015, 06:16 PM
Investigations go no where.. We spend billions per year for our Congress Critters to investigate a rogue Congress Critter, to no avail. My view is to avoid all this drama and just ask the Federal Government to retire itself .. We don't need the maggots.

Henry Rogue
04-03-2015, 04:04 AM
No surprise, it's the same as cops investigating themselves.

Weston White
04-03-2015, 06:06 AM
Congress should issue an order to post guards around and lockdown their D.C. office until a case against Ms. Lerner has been filed, and if that action has not occurred with x-days then place all staff there on leave (with pay) pending the outcome of their Congressional hearing for negligence, abandonment of duty, conduct unbecoming an officer, or whatever. Finally, terminate them all, reduce their pay and benefits, reduce staffing and funding, lift the order and instruct the Executive to hire a new staff and let this all be a valuable lesson to be learned for all other federal bureaus. ...If only.

Thor
04-03-2015, 07:14 AM
JustUs was served.

Cleaner44
04-03-2015, 08:43 AM
JustUs was served.

This.

donnay
04-03-2015, 08:57 AM
Congress are like illegal aliens, they protect the ones that give them welfare.