PDA

View Full Version : Mike Church Site Needs Your Support; Founders Pass Available

AuH20
04-02-2015, 01:54 PM
Normally, I abhor these type of pleas, but Church is a good dude and provides an important function to our value starved conservative listening community. It's truly a shame that Limbaugh and others receive all the attention.

NOTE: I do not personally benefit in any way from this.

http://www.mikechurch.com/shop-our-store/an-appeal-from-mike-church-this-site-needs-your-support/

Bastiat's The Law
04-02-2015, 02:35 PM
He needs to go to a full-blown, free podcast, and get his stuff out there. That will raise his profile tremendously. The same way Tom Woods is doing his podcast. Hiding behind a pay-wall on Sirius is a dead business model today.

Adapt or die.

Matt Collins
04-02-2015, 03:20 PM
He needs to go to a full-blown, free podcast, and get his stuff out there. That will raise his profile tremendously. The same way Tom Woods is doing his podcast. Hiding behind a pay-wall on Sirius is a dead business model today.

Adapt or die.
I think he is kind of stuck.... he makes a good living on the Sirius salary, but if he were to go out on his own he probably wouldn't. On the other hand, if he stays with SiriusXM, he is very limited in his reach.

Ideally Mike would get a national syndication deal on terrestrial radio, but again I am sure he would have to break his contract with Sirius to do that, or at least renegotiate. In talk radio these days, sometimes its better to stay put if you have a pretty good gig considering the market.

angelatc
04-02-2015, 04:56 PM

Adapt or die.

We bought Sirius specifically because he was on it. So I don't think the model is dead quite yet.