PDA

View Full Version : Pat Buchanan vs Sean Hannity on Iran negotiations

William Tell
04-02-2015, 07:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTqHqYEjqWE&feature=youtu.be

AngryCanadian
04-02-2015, 07:44 AM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAzWIqlUQAAey_S.jpg

Makes you wonder what he quietly said to Bibi.

AuH20
04-02-2015, 08:06 AM
Hannity is so out of his depth against a historian like Buchanan. I just have to chuckle.

AuH20
04-02-2015, 08:13 AM
Iran is trying to build an empire according to Sean.

http://www.localterror.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/USA-bases-around-Iran.jpg

William Tell
04-02-2015, 08:20 AM
Iran is trying to build an empire according to Sean.

http://www.localterror.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/USA-bases-around-Iran.jpg

Yeah, the Neo-Cons always throw a fit when we talk about the American Empire.:D

AuH20
04-02-2015, 08:21 AM
Hannity really went nuts when Pat brought up Iraq. He started screaming "The surge worked! The surge worked and then Obama pulled the plug." Who is the one who created the power vacuum in the first place Sean? Who created the terrorist wonderland?

William Tell
04-02-2015, 09:17 AM
Buchanan: ‘I’m Not Scared of Iran’

Columnist Pat Buchanan said that he was “not scared” of Iran and downplayed Iran’s threat on Wednesday’s “Hannity” on the Fox News Channel.

Buchanan cited past threats made by Iran against Israel, and declared “Ahmadinejad was in power for eight years. He did nothing. He was a blowhard. Are we going to be frightened by words from some character in Iran?”

He continued, “in Iraq, Iran is fighting ISIS and al Qaeda. In Syria, they’re fighting ISIS on behalf of Assad. In Yemen, they’re not involved there…they’re fighting our enemies. I’d rather have Iranians up there fighting in Tikrit and dying than American kids there.”

Buchanan also downplayed the threat of Iran’s nuclear program stating “listen to the American Head of Intelligence. He says Iran does not have a bomb program as of 2013. Secondly, if they start building a bomb, we will know it.” And “Bibi’s been talking about Iran getting a bomb since 1992. In 2006, he said they’ll be building 25 bombs by the end of the decade. Are they? No.”

Buchanan conclued, “I’m not scared of Iran for God’s [sake]…Bibi’s sitting on 200 atom bombs and he’s fretting over Iran.” Although he did say he didn’t want them getting a nuclear weapon, but was confident the US could stop them.

He also argued “the reason Iran’s — is going to be a power in the Gulf is because your President George W. Bush, invaded Iraq and turned it into a lot of Iran.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/04/01/buchanan-im-not-scared-of-iran/

AngryCanadian
04-02-2015, 09:25 AM
The comments on brait are good for a little laugh.

ThePaleoLibertarian
04-02-2015, 09:35 AM
It's always good to see Pat Buchanan in the mainstream conversation.

AuH20
04-02-2015, 09:35 AM
The comments on brait are good for a little laugh.

Edit. They are back.

Brian4Liberty
04-02-2015, 09:55 AM
Hannity is the biggest pro-war neoconservative shill in the media today. He's more blatant than Bill Kristol. The only thing that comes close is the hysteria that regularly spews from Lindsey Graham's foul pie hole.

AuH20
04-02-2015, 09:57 AM
Hannity is the biggest pro-war neoconservative shill in the media today. He's more blatant than Bill Kristol. The only thing that comes close is the hysteria that regularly spews from Lindsey Graham's foul pie hole.

I can recite what he's going to say before he does. That's how bad he is.

William Tell
04-02-2015, 09:59 AM
If we had just kept the surge up until 2053 we would have won....

^ how Hannity thinks.
:rolleyes:

JohnGalt1225
04-02-2015, 10:26 AM
The last bit about WWII was hilarious. Pat's eyes almost popped out of his head when Sean said Britain won the war.

ILUVRP
04-02-2015, 11:39 AM
In 1985, Pakistan crossed the threshold of weapons-grade uranium production, and by 1986 it is thought to have produced enough fissile material for a nuclear weapon. Pakistan continued advancing its uranium enrichment program, and according to Pakistani sources, the nation acquired the ability to carry out a nuclear explosion in 1987.

will someone help me , i can't remember who was potus then .

William Tell
04-02-2015, 11:45 AM
In 1985, Pakistan crossed the threshold of weapons-grade uranium production, and by 1986 it is thought to have produced enough fissile material for a nuclear weapon. Pakistan continued advancing its uranium enrichment program, and according to Pakistani sources, the nation acquired the ability to carry out a nuclear explosion in 1987.

will someone help me , i can't remember who was potus then .

Are you blaspheming the name of St. Ronald?

Influenza
04-02-2015, 12:01 PM
It pains me that we have to share the same air with people like Hannity

ILUVRP
04-02-2015, 12:37 PM
i remember when hannity said they could water board him and he would give money the vet's family's . he never did , it was just pr .

there was a neocon radio talker show host in calif that said they could water board him for 30 seconds , they gave the guy cue ball , told him to drop it when he had enough , he dropped the ball in 5sec , hannity never tried it ,

hannity is a chicken-hawk .

Todd
04-02-2015, 12:39 PM
Pat....."What are you scared of you sissy"?

Hannity...."Reductio ad Hitlerum".

The go too argument of every Neo-Con shill when they are losing an argument.

Pat has it pretty much right. Hitler didn't want to fight France and Britain. He wanted to pound Russia in the East. Had he not Blitzed in the West, it might have very well worked that way.

AuH20
04-02-2015, 12:41 PM
Pat....."What are you scared of you sissy"?

Hannity...."Reductio ad Hitlerum".

The go too argument of every Neo-Con shill when they are losing an argument.

Pat has it pretty much right. Hitler didn't want to fight France and Britain. He wanted to pound Russia in the East. Had he not Blitzed in the West, it might have very well worked that way.

It's Munich 1938 every hour of the day. We can't appease the Hitler of our time (insert flavor of the month).

Todd
04-02-2015, 01:00 PM
It's Munich 1938 every hour of the day. We can't appease the Hitler of our time (insert flavor of the month).

I should have said Godwin's Law.....but you got my point.....:)

Brian4Liberty
04-02-2015, 01:32 PM
I can recite what he's going to say before he does. That's how bad he is.

Yeah, he's a broken record. Every day the same propaganda. He really loves the propaganda technique of constant repetition.

"Munich! Radical Islam! Iran! Nukes! Terrorists! Wiping Israel off the map! Chanting death to America! Descendants of apes and pigs! Israel! Bibi! 1938! Hitler!"

Stratovarious
04-02-2015, 01:39 PM
The UN could use the same arguments for the Iraq invasion to invade us ....

We need to get the #### out of all these interventions, before the nuc's start raining down on us, someone out there is everntually going
to start connecting the dots.

, ,

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-02-2015, 02:37 PM
Pat Buchanan? I thought he was dead.

AuH20
04-02-2015, 05:36 PM
If I had 5 dollars for every time Munich is dug up, I'd be the East Coast version of Warren Buffett...

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/04/02/iran-deal-munich-ii/

brandon
04-02-2015, 06:06 PM
Pat's right, he really is hysterical.

heavenlyboy34
04-02-2015, 06:07 PM
LMAO!!! It is kind of amusing to hear pretentious mental midgets get squashed by Buchanan. :D But, Pat let the heat of the moment bluster him about WWII at the end. The Soviets would have won the war no matter if the US/Britain had joined or not. Hitler was a great orator and pol, but a godawful wartime executive. Especially when he let his emotions take over his rational brain WRT Stalin and the war on the Eastern front. ~sigh~

roho76
04-02-2015, 06:48 PM
It pains me that we have to share the same air with people like Hannity

That's what plastic bags are for. Not for you, of course.

Patrick Henry
04-02-2015, 07:34 PM
Poor Hannity. It must be awful living such a fear filled life. :p

Patrick Henry
04-02-2015, 07:41 PM
I love it when Pat laughs.

CPUd
04-02-2015, 08:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/h9iGvKW.jpg

ChiefJustice
04-02-2015, 08:38 PM
Is it worth watching? Pat surely kicks his ass but I get physically sick listening to Hannity.

William Tell
04-02-2015, 08:47 PM
Is it worth watching? Pat surely kicks his ass but I get physically sick listening to Hannity.

Yeah, its worth watching.:)