PDA

View Full Version : Prosecutors, the evil scurge

tod evans
03-31-2015, 07:09 AM
Every town, every county has at least one of these worms hiding in plain view.

These "people" live among the unwashed and wield more power than kops or judges.

The DA is who is actually responsible for the kops getting away with their antics, they're responsible for all of the SWAT raids as well as every plea bargain.

They choose which laws to enforce against whom just as they choose who doesn't get prosecuted.

If your town or county has out of control kops or any issues with its governments employees in general then it's up to you to find out who the DA is, where they live, worship, shop and school their children and only then confront them.

These "people" know what they do, they hide and cower for a reason and if government is ever going to be changed it won't be done at the voting booth by electing different law writers, it'll only be changed by publically engaging the law interpreters.

DamianTV
03-31-2015, 07:29 AM
Guilt by Intimidation. It really is one of the primary causes we have 25% of the worlds prison population.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-31-2015, 07:47 AM
I always wondered if some of these roaches avoid things like shopping at the grocery store. I could see some disgruntled person thinking he might catch one of them in the parking lot.

tod evans
03-31-2015, 07:50 AM
I always wondered if some of these roaches avoid things like shopping at the grocery store. I could see some disgruntled person thinking he might catch one of them in the parking lot.

It is the duty of every free man to know everything about the man who literally holds his families well being in his hands.

They MUST be held accountable!

mrsat_98
03-31-2015, 07:56 AM
You should read your states Uniform Code of Military Justice and it will all start to make more sense. I am certainly not saying its right, thats just how they do it.

tod evans
03-31-2015, 08:12 AM
You should read your states Uniform Code of Military Justice and it will all start to make more sense. I am certainly not saying its right, thats just how they do it.

Has the UMCJ changed since the 70's?

Best of my knowledge there was no specific states issues covered..