PDA

View Full Version : Pew Researcher: Rate of Illegal Males In Workforce 12 Percent Higher Than U.S.-Born Males

DamianTV
03-29-2015, 04:57 PM
Title actually said "Illegal Immigrant Males", but I had to trim it down to fit forum character length.

Pew Researcher: Rate of Illegal Immigrant Males In Workforce 12 Percent Higher Than U.S.-Born Males
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/03/28/hold-think-tank-illegal-immigrant-males-more-likely-to-be-in-workforce-than-legal-immigrants-us-born-men/

... from a statement to Lawmakers ...

WASHINGTON, DC — An illegal immigrant male residing in the United States is more likely to be gainfully employed than a male who is a legal immigrant or U.S.-born citizen, a senior demographer at the Pew Research Center think tank told lawmakers.

In 2012, the most recent year for which data is available, an estimated 91 percent of illegal immigrant males were in the workforce. This compares to 84 percent of legal immigrant men and 79 percent of U.S.-born males, Pew Research Center demographer Jeffrey Passel in written testimony prepared for a March 26 hearing held by the Senate Homeland Security & Government Affairs Committee.

Put in a different way, legal and illegal immigrant males had a better chance to be in the workforce than U.S.-born men in 2012.

For women, the opposite is true. U.S.-born women are more likely to be in the labor force than immigrant females.

“Unauthorized immigrant men of working age [16 years of age and older] are considerably more likely to be in the workforce than U.S.-born men (91% versus 79%),” Passel declared in his written testimony.

Continues on Link.

War on U.S. Men?

Zippyjuan
03-29-2015, 07:14 PM
I thought illegal immigrants were supposed to be lazy welfare collecting bums. Turns out they are more likely to have a job than citizens.

an estimated 91 percent of illegal immigrant males were in the workforce.

Note that "not in the workforce" means you don't have a job and don't want one (determined by not actively looking for one).

79 percent of U.S.-born males,

That means that 21% of US born males are choosing not to work. That may be retired people or people in school and not working or stay at home dads (which have doubled in the last ten years) or other reasons.

Origanalist
03-29-2015, 08:19 PM
I thought illegal immigrants were supposed to be lazy welfare collecting bums. Turns out they are more likely to have a job than citizens.

Note that "not in the workforce" means you don't have a job and don't want one (determined by not actively looking for one).

That means that 21% of US born males are choosing not to work. That may be retired people or people in school and not working or stay at home dads (which have doubled in the last ten years) or other reasons.

Oh fucking bullshit. We aren't "choosing" anything. I guess I'm "retired" because I haven't reported my earnings in quite some time and I don't collect a "paycheck". Nor do I get any government benefits. And I'm not alone. I used to be "in the workforce" until wages dropped so low it wasn't worth my time anymore, I also had a business until it became necessary to hire illegals exclusively to compete.

That is correct, yet I'm still busting ass 6 or 7 days a week. Welcome to the new normal.

03-29-2015, 09:11 PM
So they want to work. Give them a green card. Get them legal. Make them pay taxes on their income. Don't give them any entitlements until they become citizens. Problem solved.

Zippyjuan
03-29-2015, 09:26 PM
Unless they are getting cash under the table, they are paying taxes.

Anti Federalist
03-29-2015, 09:27 PM
Oh fucking bullshit. We aren't "choosing" anything. I guess I'm "retired" because I haven't reported my earnings in quite some time and I don't collect a "paycheck". Nor do I get any government benefits. And I'm not alone. I used to be "in the workforce" until wages dropped so low it wasn't worth my time anymore, I also had a business until it became necessary to hire illegals exclusively to compete.

That is correct, yet I'm still busting ass 6 or 7 days a week. Welcome to the new normal.

The powers that be – from the politicos to the bankers to the investors to the business tycoons – want cheap, shitty worker bees. The Chamber of commerce desires to offload government imposed healthcare costs back on the government. The captains of industry want cheap disposable wetbacks to pick their crops and kludge together their ocean of chip-board McMansions. The politicians want voting drones more “amicable” to statist initiatives, who will broaden the tax base enough to prop up the Social Security lie a decade or so more. Meanwhile, the financial caste, who keep the “CNBC double-plus-UN-approved-numbers” on America’s dire economic reality, view this influx of cheap slaves as a way to stave off the coming economic train-wreck a few more years.

http://www.dethguild.com/voting-will-not-fix-what-ails-the-united-states/

Origanalist
03-29-2015, 09:28 PM

Oh believe me, plenty of them in residential construction are.

Origanalist
03-29-2015, 09:30 PM
The powers that be – from the politicos to the bankers to the investors to the business tycoons – want cheap, shitty worker bees. The Chamber of commerce desires to offload government imposed healthcare costs back on the government. The captains of industry want cheap disposable wetbacks to pick their crops and kludge together their ocean of chip-board McMansions. The politicians want voting drones more “amicable” to statist initiatives, who will broaden the tax base enough to prop up the Social Security lie a decade or so more. Meanwhile, the financial caste, who keep the “CNBC double-plus-UN-approved-numbers” on America’s dire economic reality, view this influx of cheap slaves as a way to stave off the coming economic train-wreck a few more years.

http://www.dethguild.com/voting-will-not-fix-what-ails-the-united-states/

I have read that, plus rep anyway for posting it.

paleocon1
03-30-2015, 07:18 AM
A truly Great American President would do what Eisenhower did- ship the illegals out in railroad cars.

kcchiefs6465
03-30-2015, 08:35 AM

I understand the frustration but let's be real here. The reason why jobs are relatively scarce and entrepreneurial endeavors stymied is because of a ridiculous tax code coupled with inane and impossible regulatory burdens. Truth be told, if I wouldn't be put in a cage for doing as much, I'd have long ago started a business. And frankly after gaining some experience in human resources, or hiring people, rather, I can say that if they even show up everyday, they are the 'talent.' Nevermind their work ethic and skills, let me just find an employee who shows up when they're scheduled.

Called a girl the other day. She seemed excited, asked me a bunch of questions... her ass didn't even show up to the interview (and absent being a complete and total fuck wit, she would have had the job). No call/no show before she even had a chance to decide what increment she is to be robbed of. Needless to say, the guy standing out front Home Depot would have been willing to work.

Brian4Liberty
03-30-2015, 09:05 AM
I thought illegal immigrants were supposed to be lazy welfare collecting bums.

Collectivist!

That may be retired people or people in school and not working or stay at home dads (which have doubled in the last ten years) or other reasons.

You leave out a fast growing demographic: unemployed stay at home children (18-35).

03-30-2015, 10:48 AM

All the ones I have come across were off the books. Day laborers get paid cash.

They all worked hard, never caused any trouble. I have no problem with them.

kcchiefs6465
03-30-2015, 11:02 AM
All the ones I have come across were off the books. Day laborers get paid cash.

They all worked hard, never caused any trouble. I have no problem with them.
Just curious, why do you propose taxing them?

Hard workers, able to be hired and fired as needed, no ridiculous reporting requirements, healthy discrimination able to be practiced... seems to me they are a boon to the economy. Now if only governments would quit distorting the money supply, inflating on whim, the value of one's labor might hold up.

erowe1
03-30-2015, 11:14 AM
What in the world is an illegal male?

Zippyjuan
03-30-2015, 12:23 PM
A truly Great American President would do what Eisenhower did- ship the illegals out in railroad cars.

We will have to find them first. Perhaps more police and checkpoints in every city and every town to look for illegals. Everybody will need to be carrying their papers. No papers- you get deported. Then we will have to start raiding businesses to be sure they are not hiring anybody. Going to need more DHS employees too. Oh yeah- we are also going to need more of your tax dollars to pay for all of this and we may need to suspend some liberties while we deal with this problem. Maybe some national form of ID so we can tell "us" from "them".

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-30-2015, 12:42 PM
Perhaps more...checkpoints...

Question for you. Why aren't your fellow diehard Democrats more opposed to roadblocks? I posted some roadblock items on the Democratic Underground Forum a couple years back, but hardly anyone responded. I know you said you're not on DU, but not all Democrats, of course, join the site.

I thought you Democrats always talked about civil liberties and were against things like roadblocks. Sort of disconcerting that the people leading protests in the 1960s just dropped the ball. Are you for or against them?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-30-2015, 01:26 PM
We will have to find them first. Perhaps more police and checkpoints in every city and every town to look for illegals. Everybody will need to be carrying their papers. No papers- you get deported. Then we will have to start raiding businesses to be sure they are not hiring anybody. Going to need more DHS employees too. Oh yeah- we are also going to need more of your tax dollars to pay for all of this and we may need to suspend some liberties while we deal with this problem. Maybe some national form of ID so we can tell "us" from "them".

By the way, your entire argument is a false dichotomy. You don't need more of anything to enforce law.

Randomness does not really work in any endeavor. There are already INTERNAL checkpoints 100 miles from the border. Just move those to the border and it will be more effective. Same thing for raiding businesses "looking" for people. More IDs is counterproductive and actually costs more in if you consider what actually goes in to creating identification systems.

Being more diligent and less random would actually mean LESS tax dollars spent. You don't need to suspend liberties if you're less lazy.

Not that I give a damn about "illegals." Just pointing it out because big government advocates like you are now reaping the results of more laws in the form of unintended consequences.

ItsTime
03-30-2015, 01:34 PM
So they want to work. Give them a green card. Get them legal. Make them pay taxes on their income. Don't give them any entitlements until they become citizens. Problem solved.

Would they be hired if they were given green cards? Or are they being hired because it is easier to use the black market to hire people than deal with the government?

erowe1
03-30-2015, 02:04 PM

+rep

Why do people here not get this?

NIU Students for Liberty
03-30-2015, 02:25 PM

/Thread

Philhelm
03-30-2015, 03:51 PM
Maybe some national form of ID so we can tell "us" from "them".

Blond Hair = Legal :)
Dark Hair = Illegal :(

ThePaleoLibertarian
03-30-2015, 04:09 PM

Having a job doesn't mean you don't use welfare programs, it's the modern American way. Illegal immigrants use welfare programs at a higher rate than legal immigrants who in turn use those programs at a higher rate than natives.

ThePaleoLibertarian
03-30-2015, 04:12 PM
Eisenhower's methods worked extremely effectively, didn't cost a whole lot, didn't increase the size of the government to any extreme degree, and didn't need any sort of national IDs. The idea that something that was done efficiently and quickly in the 1950s would somehow be harder today is just absurd.

ThePaleoLibertarian
03-30-2015, 04:13 PM
+rep

Why do people here not get this?
Because so much of it is bullshit, probably.

phill4paul
03-30-2015, 04:32 PM
Like everything else Americans get what they deserve/ask for. Cheap ass labor and therefore cheap ass end results. I see the work they do every week. Piss poor and it shows. Job site left with trash to look like a third world garbage dump. Re-installations repairs within 5 yrs. Lol. Don't care. Keeps me making some lucre, under the table and therefore un-taxable, fixin' their crap.

Stratovarious
03-30-2015, 06:09 PM

Cheap illegal labor keeps US Citizens from jobs that would pay more if illegals weren't here.

Illegals are bringing the quality of life in America down to the levels of the Countries they came from ,
Obama is a traitor and condones and rewards border crashing illegal aliens with cash incentives and the eventual citizenship for their crimes.

21 million that came through Ellis Island are insulted for their respectable legal petitions for citizenship along with millions more that legally followed.

, ,

donnay
03-30-2015, 06:15 PM
Would they be hired if they were given green cards? Or are they being hired because it is easier to use the black market to hire people than deal with the government?

Makes me want to be a illegal alien.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-30-2015, 06:22 PM

Says the person who thinks government should carve out cultural enclaves because his white brain is superior to everyone else.

kcchiefs6465
03-30-2015, 08:52 PM
Cheap illegal labor keeps US Citizens from jobs that would pay more if illegals weren't here.

Illegals are bringing the quality of life in America down to the levels of the Countries they came from ,
Obama is a traitor and condones and rewards border crashing illegal aliens with cash incentives and the eventual citizenship for their crimes.

21 million that came through Ellis Island are insulted for their respectable legal petitions for citizenship along with millions more that legally followed.

, ,
The wages paid would be more suitable to live on absent the bastardization of money. That is the first thing which should be considered with regards to whether someone with a state license for employment is paid eight dollars an hour or a person who is not state licensed for employment being paid five or six dollars an hour. (For the same job.. or a comparable one)

You know if someone doesn't take a half hour lunch it's a three thousand dollar fine right off the bat? Or that employers match FICA taxes? Or that you cannot discuss the reasons why a person was fired?

Etc...... infinitely.

fr33
03-30-2015, 10:26 PM
Am I supposed to hire your college educated sons to work calves, feed hay, and drive tractors? I didn't go to college for that and nobody should. The people that I know who are hiring illegal immigrants are paying them what they need to live in this country. College boys want to earn enough for netflix, cable tv, internet, new cars, and all the shit that is becoming a guaranteed "right" today.

Origanalist
03-31-2015, 03:50 AM

Me, in many regards.

DamianTV
03-31-2015, 04:55 AM

My fault. I paraphrased the original title cuz the full title wouldnt fit. If it would have fit, it would have said "Illegal Immigrant Males".

... or having a Penis without Govt Permission???

erowe1
03-31-2015, 08:24 AM

How do you expect the government to figure out who has ever immigrated illegally before?

Cleaner44
03-31-2015, 08:36 AM

The illegal immigrants are illegal... they are getting paid cash under the table.

Are you for real zippybot?

Unless the moon has some influence on the tides, they oceans are very still.

erowe1
03-31-2015, 08:40 AM
The illegal immigrants are illegal... they are getting paid cash under the table.

Some are. Some aren't.

Just like some citizens are and some aren't.

More power to those who are.

AuH20
03-31-2015, 08:54 AM
Like everything else Americans get what they deserve/ask for. Cheap ass labor and therefore cheap ass end results. I see the work they do every week. Piss poor and it shows. Job site left with trash to look like a third world garbage dump. Re-installations repairs within 5 yrs. Lol. Don't care. Keeps me making some lucre, under the table and therefore un-taxable, fixin' their crap.

Americans had the world by the balls but they got greedy and complacent. The entire country will look like this in 15 years guaranteed with the current trend-line. Think 3rd world mixed in with dashes of opulence. LOL

http://i.imgur.com/iZ1xEiX.jpg

There is a dumbed down slave class eager just to survive, that will lick down the elites' toilets if need be. That's why I'd rather take my chances with a systemic breakdown as opposed to the demographic nightmare above.

AuH20
03-31-2015, 09:23 AM
Eisenhower's methods worked extremely effectively, didn't cost a whole lot, didn't increase the size of the government to any extreme degree, and didn't need any sort of national IDs. The idea that something that was done efficiently and quickly in the 1950s would somehow be harder today is just absurd.

Eisenhower's plan wouldn't work today. I'd venture that a majority of those forcibly removed would be back in 5 weeks. There are too many incentives that won't keep them out and the government-corporate alliance is basically keeping the border open. Our only hope is biblical level economic chaos accompanied with the practical dissolution of the fed gov that sends them scurrying home to their native countries. What do guests typically do when the party abruptly ends? They leave. La tierra del gringo es peligrosa!

Maybe the elites will hightail too if we're fortunate. My opinion is that the village must be burnt down so it can survive in some recognizable form. Maybe some regions will break away if we're lucky.

jbauer
03-31-2015, 09:34 AM

Dude, have you ever hired a legal "immigrate" They report a high enough number on their w4 so that there is no tax withholding (except SS/Medicare)

Even the legal ones hired via paycheck aren't paying taxes.

Ender
03-31-2015, 01:06 PM
Immigrants, "illegal" or otherwise do not hurt the economy. The history of strong US economy is usually based around an influx of immigration.

The problem, as I just stated on another thread, is government over-regulation, the FED, fractionalization of money, no gold standard, and minimum wage. Get rid of these things and watch everyone flourish.

AuH20
03-31-2015, 01:13 PM
Immigrants, "illegal" or otherwise do not hurt the economy. The history of strong US economy is usually based around an influx of immigration.

The problem, as I just stated on another thread, is government over-regulation, the FED, fractionalization of money, no gold standard, and minimum wage. Get rid of these things and watch everyone flourish.

In a free market economy (a minimal welfare state) your statement would be correct, but we don't have one.

Ender
03-31-2015, 01:24 PM
In a free market economy (a minimal welfare state) your statement would be correct, but we don't have one.

So, why aren't we arguing the real problem and working toward a solution, instead of blaming the "brown" people?

erowe1
03-31-2015, 01:24 PM

Even in the economy we have, if the OP is correct, then illegal immigration is a net gain to the US economy.

Maybe we should deport all the natural-born citizens who are dragging America down.

Ender
03-31-2015, 01:26 PM
Even in the economy we have, if the OP is correct, then illegal immigration is a net gain to the US economy.

Maybe we should deport all the natural-born citizens who are dragging America down.

You mean the Indians? ;)

Stratovarious
03-31-2015, 01:34 PM
The wages paid would be more suitable to live on absent the bastardization of money...

Etc...... infinitely.

We need the Gold standard without the Fed Reserve. If we go to WWIII, my bet is it would be because once again the Fed Gov, and Federal Reserve
need to cover for the Trillions that disapear down the Rabit Hole, hence somewhat start with a clean slate.

I have a guess, and it's proabably wrong but I had an idea the about the Trillions the gov can't account for , Pentagon, Gen Defense etc...
a secretive way to burn some of fiat paper that was printed so the actual circulation is delluted, in concert with the Fed Reserve.

Alternatively; if the fed reserve was audited completely (without tens of thousands of records destroyed first) , we would be able to see how cheating the
world and ourselves is a sustainable shell game.

, ,

AuH20
03-31-2015, 01:38 PM
So, why aren't we arguing the real problem and working toward a solution, instead of blaming the "brown" people?

Because it's a twofold situation. One, you're not changing "the brown people" and it would be criminal in my eyes to tamper with their culture. They seek to survive and I frankly can't blame them, but this isn't their country.

When someone has no stake in building something and moves in on someone else's claim for purely advantageous reasons, then I question their motivations. Locusts don't really care whether the U.S. remains the U.S. in some form or another. Once the U.S. disappears, the desperate people will likely move onto another organism. Such is the cruel cycle of survival.

Secondly, the task that lies ahead to create a free market economy in which all could thrive is gargantuan. There is over 100 years of rent seeking and cronyism that has to be dismantled brick by brick, before this demographic wave washes over us and we lose everything in the process. Theoretically, once that is accomplished, you could probably open up the borders. In a meritocracy, immigration could work and filter out the locusts.

Cabal
03-31-2015, 02:30 PM
Illegal male? Sounds like some kind of third-wave rhetoric.

erowe1
03-31-2015, 02:34 PM
Locusts don't really care whether the U.S. remains the U.S. in some form or another.

Call me a locust then.

AuH20
03-31-2015, 02:38 PM
Call me a locust then.

Who needs the bill of rights written on some old parchment? The concept of individual rights? Bah. An anachronism of days gone by. Maybe we can go back to fiefdoms too since everyone globally is doing it.

Ender
03-31-2015, 02:44 PM
Who needs the bill of rights written on some old parchment? Individual rights? Bah. An anachronism of days gone by. Maybe we can go back to fiefdoms too.

We can all see what great success the B of R has been. :rolleyes:

Remember under the Declaration, the "immigrants" have rights too. AND much of the SW was their country until we took it from them.

erowe1
03-31-2015, 02:45 PM
Who needs the bill of rights written on some old parchment? Individual rights? Bah. An anachronism of days gone by. Maybe we can go back to fiefdoms too.

Your whole point in this thread and every other discussion of immigration is to stand up against individual rights.

And for those who do promote individual rights, the regime in Washington DC is not their friend.

AuH20
03-31-2015, 02:49 PM
Your whole point in this thread and every other discussion of immigration is to stand up against individual rights.

And for those who do promote individual rights, the regime in Washington DC is not their friend.

Depriving me of my rights in this backward system is suddenly a right? Really? What would you think would happen if every illegal alien was allowed to vote?(And let's forget about the futility of voting for a second) I will remember that when I'm stuck in federal prison for illegally owning a firearm and I'm sure La Raza in it's infinite wisdom will raise money for my appeal. LOL

AuH20
03-31-2015, 02:50 PM
We can all see what great success the B of R has been. :rolleyes:

Remember under the Declaration, the "immigrants" have rights too. AND much of the SW was their country until we took it from them.

So when one group interferes with the pursuit of happiness of another group? What do we do? Note the other group is in a foreign country.
Do you realize how ridiculous this would sound if the tables were reversed and Americans were demanding this of Mexicans in their own country? Do you think anyone of a sane mind here would be defending Americans about their plunder of the Mexican homeland?

Ender
03-31-2015, 03:20 PM
So when one group interferes with the pursuit of happiness of another group? What do we do? Note the other group is in a foreign country.
Do you realize how ridiculous this would sound if the tables were reversed and Americans were demanding this of Mexicans in their own country? Do you think anyone of a sane mind here would be defending Americans about their plunder of the Mexican homeland?

We already plundered the Mexican Homeland and nobody cared or even remembers.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/the-plan-of-san-diego-and-the-legacy-of-the-mexican-war/

And what exactly are illegals demanding? I musta missed that part.

Stratovarious
03-31-2015, 03:35 PM
:smokingcigarette:....a thread drifts, the world turns....why not re-hash 'original sin' .....:ppicturedogscardtable::D

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-31-2015, 03:39 PM
Hot Sauce and Whitey took land from the Injun. Injun took it from somebody else.

Circle of life. What goes around, comes around. Payback is a bitch. And all that.

Zippyjuan
03-31-2015, 03:52 PM
There are already an estimated two million fewer illegal immigrants in the US than there were in 2007. Rather than from Mexico, most immigration today (legal and illegal) is actually from Asia.

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2012/04/12/america-is-losing-as-many-illegal-immigrants-as-its-gaining/

America is losing as many illegal immigrants as it’s gaining

You’d never know it from the Republican primary debates, but for the first time in more than four decades, illegal migration from Mexico has fallen to a net zero. All data indicate that the undocumented population of the United States is no longer growing. According to estimates from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, that population peaked at around 12 million in 2008, fell to 11 million in 2009 and has remained constant since then. Independent estimates prepared by the Pew Hispanic Trust show the same thing, and Mexican census data reveal unusually large numbers of former U.S. migrants remaining home rather than heading northward.

These population estimates are consistent with individual-level data collected by the Mexican Migration Project, a binational program I co-direct that has been surveying legal and unauthorized migrants on both sides of the border for 30 years. Statistical analyses reveal that the rate of new migration to the United States is essentially zero, while repeat visits by returned migrants are rare. In keeping with these calculations, border apprehensions have fallen to the lowest number since 1970 despite the fact that there are more Border Patrol agents on duty than ever.

Surprisingly, this turn of events does not likely have anything to do with border enforcement. Historically, the volume of undocumented migration is uncorrelated with the size or budget of the Border Patrol. According to a recent assessment by the National Academy of Sciences, studies of migrant behavior “generally show that rising enforcement has little deterrent effect on undocumented migration,” which instead reflects the economic trends in Mexico and the United States and ongoing opportunities for legal entry to the U.S.

http://www.pewresearch.org/files/2014/11/mexican-unauthorized.png
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/11/18/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/19/us/asians-surpass-hispanics-as-biggest-immigrant-wave.html?_r=0

In a Shift, Biggest Wave of Migrants Is Now Asian

Asians have surpassed Hispanics as the largest wave of new immigrants to the United States, pushing the population of Asian descent to a record 18.2 million and helping to make Asians the fastest-growing racial group in the country, according to a study released Tuesday by the Pew Research Center.

While Asian immigration has increased slightly in recent years, the shift in ranking is largely attributable to the sharp decline in Hispanic immigration, the study said.

About 430,000 Asians — or 36 percent of all new immigrants, legal and illegal — moved to the United States in 2010, compared with 370,000 Hispanics, or 31 percent of all new arrivals, the study said. Just three years earlier, the ratio was reversed: about 390,000 Asians immigrated in 2007, compared with 540,000 Hispanics.

“Asians have become the largest stream of new immigrants to the U.S. — and, thus, the latest leading actors in this great American drama” of immigration, Paul Taylor, executive vice president of the Pew Research Center, wrote in the report.

Immigration scholars have attributed the decrease in Hispanic immigration to a mix of factors, including the economic downturn in the United States, increased deportation and border enforcement by the American authorities, and declining birthrates in Mexico.

ThePaleoLibertarian
03-31-2015, 04:11 PM
Says the person who thinks government should carve out cultural enclaves because his white brain is superior to everyone else.
What an annoying shitheel you are. You're on ignore, plebe.

erowe1
03-31-2015, 04:24 PM

Was what he said not true?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-31-2015, 04:37 PM

Ignore is the resort of people who can't debate. Only 4 months for Pale Brain. I actually thought he had the wherewithal to last longer.

Your glossary of user names and cute flags from your little philosophy books ain't impressing me, bub. So you can save your superior race pseudoscience for somebody else.

You think you're superior to everyone, when all you've actually done is the age-old cherry picking of tiny slices in things like IQ theory, and then apply that narrowness to your pseudo-intellectual world view. You do the same thing with all the other science you read. It's just neo-superior race nonsense in a glossy new package. I ain't buying it.

ThePaleoLibertarian
03-31-2015, 04:50 PM
Was what he said not true?
As a person who could largely be described as a Hoppean, I don't support the government doing anything as an ideal. I do support immigration policy taking demographics in mind, but I do not support an ethno-state and have never argued for one here or anywhere else online or in person.

NCL is a creepy guy who thinks he knows about the personal lives of people he insults online, and he has a bizarre fixation on the ethnicity of my past sexual partners because of a single sentence I posted (and barely remember) around the time I first registered here. This is the second time (I'm aware of) he's tried to derail a thread because of my opinions on race. I do hope that putting him on ignore will allow him to retain some semblance of his mental health.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-31-2015, 05:03 PM
... but I do not support an ethno-state and have never argued for one here or anywhere else online or in person.

It's pretty much exactly what you argued. Races with lower IQs is a component of one of your three pillars of why the US is going in the toilet. The other two being consumerism and (I think) government overreach.

NCL is a creepy guy who thinks he knows about the personal lives of people he insults online,

The only reason I know about it is that you made a point of bragging about it. You're the one who brags about the Mexican and black women you date, and also your need to share on this forum how you're sexually satisfied with the women you claim to screw. You're both an apologist for your race superiority and a braggart to boot.

The fact that you brag in a weird way that I have never seen anyone brag on this forum says something more about your peculiarities than anyone else.

If you're going to whine on a forum that people actually read, then learn to keep your mouth shut.

Southron
03-31-2015, 05:03 PM
Just imagine how low we could drive wages if we increased immigration even further.

ThePaleoLibertarian
03-31-2015, 05:22 PM
Eisenhower's plan wouldn't work today. I'd venture that a majority of those forcibly removed would be back in 5 weeks. There are too many incentives that won't keep them out and the government-corporate alliance is basically keeping the border open. Our only hope is biblical level economic chaos accompanied with the practical dissolution of the fed gov that sends them scurrying home to their native countries. What do guests typically do when the party abruptly ends? They leave. La tierra del gringo es peligrosa!

Maybe the elites will hightail too if we're fortunate. My opinion is that the village must be burnt down so it can survive in some recognizable form. Maybe some regions will break away if we're lucky.
I don't know, crossing the border is difficult and dangerous. Knowing you would very possibly get sent back a little while after returning would make incentivize staying in Mexico. Eisenhower's plan would also disincentivize businesses from hiring illegals, because that would disrupt their business practices to the point where it wouldn't be worth it hire them. I agree that the border would also have to be secure, and getting both things enacted in conjunction with one another would be a herculean task, but solving the immigration issue isn't some impossible thing. If the political will was there, it could be solved. It is not an issue of logistics and never has been.

kcchiefs6465
03-31-2015, 06:03 PM
Just imagine how low we could drive wages if we increased immigration even further.
To a natural and honest level, I reckon.

Imagine the competition in wages if the government didn't establish and maintain monopolies pissing on the value of a dollar.

Your wage is too low? Start a business (in America it is exceptionally hard to). Educate yourself, market yourself better, seek a promotion (employers can't even pick the most qualified applicant, nor can a previous employer so much as speak on why one was fired or their qualifications). Further eroding the relationship between employer and employee by way of regulatory burden certainly isn't the answer.

AuH20
03-31-2015, 06:59 PM
We already plundered the Mexican Homeland and nobody cared or even remembers.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/the-plan-of-san-diego-and-the-legacy-of-the-mexican-war/

And what exactly are illegals demanding? I musta missed that part.

Let's say for argument sake, I had the power to return parts of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas for past wrongs. Do you think the mass exodus would stop if those lands were returned? Doubtful. And frankly, I wouldn't care about the mass exodus if it wasn't imbued with such a caustic political component that directly affects my life. It's tied to health care, gun rights, taxes and the like. We have an ethnic based political bloc that is adamant about taking what they want and the natives be damned. All human beings at some level want to live at someone else's expense but when you add in the powerful political element, it really goes off the rails.

AuH20
03-31-2015, 07:03 PM

Low wages, rising costs and near zero interest rates. It's an oligarch's dream.

paleocon1
04-01-2015, 07:33 AM
................. Then we will have to start raiding businesses to be sure they are not hiring anybody. Going to need more DHS employees too.............................. .

We already have more than enough Border Patrol staff to raid delinquent businesses and those businesses have a legal obligation to not hire illegals and to verify citizenship/legal residence. All that is required is enforcement.

paleocon1
04-01-2015, 07:35 AM
To a natural and honest level, I reckon.

There is no such thing in an economy where 14th amendment persons exist.

Zippyjuan
04-01-2015, 01:05 PM
We already have more than enough Border Patrol staff to raid delinquent businesses and those businesses have a legal obligation to not hire illegals and to verify citizenship/legal residence. All that is required is enforcement.

So you don't mind being stopped and asked for your papers (we do of course have to check EVERYBODY- not just those who look like they came from south of the border)? Or business being harassed by the government about who they hire? You will have to provide proof of citizenship if you apply for a job or school or a loan. After all- we can't allow anybody to slip through. Left your papers at home? Sorry- you are now on the next bus out of the country.

(We have doubled border security in the last ten years- maybe we can pull people off that detail and send them to all our cities and towns).

There is a trade-off and cost. Are the losses to liberty and the economic costs worth trying to find every person in this country illegally?

Numbers are down two million since 2007- there is no net illegal immigration happening today- should we spend even more? Give up even more?

I am not suggesting open borders but question the costs of trying to get rid of everybody here.

erowe1
04-01-2015, 01:07 PM

How are those businesses supposed to verify citizenship or legal residence?

NIU Students for Liberty
04-01-2015, 01:08 PM

And why should business owners have to go out of their way to verify citizenship?

Bigger question being, why should I be legally forced to fund your anti-free market policies?