PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton reportedly wiped email server clean, didn’t respond to Benghazi subpoena

Natural Citizen
03-28-2015, 12:45 AM
http://cdn.rt.com/files/news/3b/c4/10/00/rtr4uiq8.si.jpg
Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. (Reuters / Kevin Lamarque)

The chair of the Republican-led congressional panel investigating the 2012 Benghazi attacks said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton failed to respond to a subpoena for her private server, which she had used for government business.

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), who heads the House Select Committee on Benghazi panel, said Clinton had not provided a single new document and had wiped her server clean, reported Reuters.

"We learned today, from her attorney, Secretary Clinton unilaterally decided to wipe her server clean and permanently delete all emails from her personal server," Gowdy said in a statement.

The development is the latest wrinkle in the press and government's scrutiny over Clinton's use of a personal email address to conduct government business. There is concern that her email account was not as secure as the State Department's network, leaving her correspondence vulnerable to hackers and foreign nations.

Continued - Hillary Clinton reportedly wiped email server clean, didn’t respond to Benghazi subpoena (http://rt.com/usa/244801-clinton-benghazi-email-subpoena/)

Spikender
03-28-2015, 02:17 AM
She should be behind bars.

moostraks
03-28-2015, 08:17 AM
Now why would she do that? Hmmm...

tod evans
03-28-2015, 08:26 AM
I'm betting the ol' witch didn't "wipe" anything 'lectronic.....

If the data is in fact gone it was accomplished by some tech-savvy minion....

donnay
03-28-2015, 09:59 AM
Where's GuChipher when you need him? <s>

I hope this stops any chance of her seeking the 2016 Presidential run.

Natural Citizen
03-28-2015, 10:03 AM
I think the whole thing is just about another reason to keep talk of cyber-security in everyone's mind. I mean, do we honestly think that anything we delete or wipe is ever really gone forever? I wouldn't think so. Doesn't mean I'm right. I just don't think so.

donnay
03-28-2015, 10:06 AM
I think the whole thing is just about another reason to keep talk of cyber-security in everyone's mind. I mean, do we honestly think that anything we delete or wipe is ever really gone forever? I wouldn't think so. Doesn't mean I'm right. I just don't think so.

Great point. Yeah that is what they are pushing for is control over the internet. <smacks forehead>

Ronin Truth
03-28-2015, 10:09 AM
Just as Bubba taught her, no doubt.

enhanced_deficit
03-28-2015, 10:34 AM
This could be big scandal.

http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/benghazi-coverup-barack-obama-hillary-clinton-susan-rice-innocence-of-muslims.jpg

http://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Hillary-Clinton-Email-Servers-Home-Scandal-Private-Email-Secretary-of-State-620x435.jpg

Carlybee
03-28-2015, 10:43 AM
If you go read the comments about this on HuffyPo, the Dems are giving her a 100% free pass on this and it's just a GOP witch hunt and there should be no issue whatsoever with her deleting her emails.

Ronin Truth
03-28-2015, 10:51 AM
Just swap out the "dirty" drives with "clean" ones.

Even simpler and easier with using USB multi-gig jump drives.

Piece of cake. <shrug>

orenbus
03-28-2015, 11:01 AM
I can picture hillary in her backyard around a campfire laughing hysterically as she cooks up some marsh mellows and hard drives.

specsaregood
03-28-2015, 11:03 AM

Spikender
03-28-2015, 11:10 AM
If you go read the comments about this on HuffyPo, the Dems are giving her a 100% free pass on this and it's just a GOP witch hunt and there should be no issue whatsoever with her deleting her emails.

Disgusting.

These people are just blind party bilge suckers who will stick up for Hillarlity no matter one. They wouldn't miss a beat defending her if they exhumed a body in (one of her) backyards.

surf
03-28-2015, 11:12 AM
i'm getting tired of this Benghazi blitz focusing on such somewhat stupid facets of this incident: blaming it on a video.... missing emails... etc.

we've got a goddamn cia base burned up in a country that Hillary destabilized (blew up) and the primarily republican witch hunt is about what was said on Sunday talk shows and who's funding the Clinton foundation.

not saying the email scandal is not legit and concerning, but any Benghazi investigation should address the reason these 4 Americans died: intervention. this should be a foreign policy failure investigation and any mention of Chelsea's wedding plans does nothing but detract from these epic problems.

oh well, LOOK! A SQUIRREL!

Natural Citizen
03-28-2015, 11:17 AM
i'm getting tired of this Benghazi blitz focusing on such somewhat stupid facets of this incident: blaming it on a video.... missing emails... etc.

we've got a goddamn cia base burned up in a country that Hillary destabilized (blew up) and the primarily republican witch hunt is about what was said on Sunday talk shows and who's funding the Clinton foundation.

not saying the email scandal is not legit and concerning, but any Benghazi investigation should address the reason these 4 Americans died: intervention. this should be a foreign policy failure investigation and any mention of Chelsea's wedding plans does nothing but detract from these epic problems.

oh well, LOOK! A SQUIRREL!

Quick, everyone go +rep surf...

Aside, China is certainly expanding. And they're expanding as a direct result of our own foreign policy/coup in the Ukraine. So, yes...foreign policy is 100% counterintuitive. A failure.

specsaregood
03-28-2015, 11:28 AM

Natural Citizen
03-28-2015, 11:33 AM
Failure depends on your POV. Some might argue its all going according to plan.

Yes, that is absolutely true. And a great point. I've mentioned my thought on that before. It isn't too far off to ask if we don't maybe have a few folks residing and functioning from within both mainstream political parties who are working in synergy to economically isolate the U.S. from the world. And that is directly relevant to the discussion here when we get into domestic and international clearing infrastructure combined with some of the foreign "policy" that we've seen of late.

Very, very good point, specs.

muh_roads
03-28-2015, 11:50 AM
I would be curious to have access to that hard drive regardless to see if she zero'd it out.

Is this a psy-op to make us want PRISM?

orenbus
03-28-2015, 11:56 AM
I would be curious to have access to that hard drive regardless to see if she zero'd it out.

If they are smart there won't be much left.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/k-ckechIqW0/hqdefault.jpg

http://www.extremetech.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/smashed-hard-drive-348x196.jpg

kpitcher
03-28-2015, 02:40 PM
Who will have the balls to subpoena the NSA for all copies of her email?

ZENemy
03-28-2015, 03:01 PM
Vote her out

Lol

LibForestPaul
03-28-2015, 06:02 PM

Yes. Because the NSA does not have copies of this all. So why the theater is a good point.

TheCount
03-28-2015, 06:23 PM

This is what makes me think that there's nothing of actual substance to the matter. If there was, it would've been outed by now. Instead, it's just monkeys throwing poo at each other.

idiom
03-29-2015, 12:31 AM
The email thing is the most likely of her things to deliver black and white law-breaking and jail-time.

Benghazi could make her look like she made a poor judgement call, but violating federal laws or committing perjury could put her in prison if anyone had the balls to prosecute.