PDA

View Full Version : Dinner with Rand Paul Miramar Beach, FL March 30th! (Northwest Florida)

Okaloosa
03-24-2015, 02:16 PM
Rand is having one fundraiser while he is on vacation with his family. If you can make it out to the beautiful Destin Florida area on March 30th you can support Rand Paul. Please call the number to RSVP for the event.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn187/okaloosawaltonforronpaul/Rand%20Paul%20Dinner%20Fort%20Walton%20Beach_zpshw rkflqz.png (http://s304.photobucket.com/user/okaloosawaltonforronpaul/media/Rand%20Paul%20Dinner%20Fort%20Walton%20Beach_zpshw rkflqz.png.html)

Uriah
03-24-2015, 02:40 PM
Glad to see the senator in Florida. And raising money at that.

philipped
03-25-2015, 07:55 AM
If Rand doesn't consider actively campaigning here now that a Democratic challenger has been declared in my state for Rubio's seat, he's sleep. By the way, this democrat challenger is relatively a no name and has plenty of time to build an image which will have Rubio either reconsider or openly give up an open senate seat to a Democrat.........

If Rubio is smart he won't run. Plain and simple. That makes it Jeb vs. Rand in FL. Collier County, Pinellas County, Sarasota County, Orange County, Miami-Dade County, all had Ron Paul volunteer efforts that ran at minimal level. Liberty Republicans have made strides in these counties and others after further research, hopefully this fundraiser confirms Rand can campaign here as well.

Crashland
03-25-2015, 10:39 AM
IMO Florida won't be good for anything except fundraising. The demographics are tilted towards older, white, veterans. Most recent PPP poll has Rand at 4%. Unless Rand gets himself a full blown national sweep I don't think Florida is in play for the nomination.

francisco
03-25-2015, 12:00 PM
IMO Florida won't be good for anything except fundraising. The demographics are tilted towards older, white, veterans. Most recent PPP poll has Rand at 4%. Unless Rand gets himself a full blown national sweep I don't think Florida is in play for the nomination.

Well then that's what we have to work toward! Carpe Diem

Crashland
03-25-2015, 03:08 PM
Well then that's what we have to work toward! Carpe Diem

Yeah it's possible, but if so Florida's going to be one of the last states to flip.

I'm just hoping for a better than expected performance there. Its also too bad that it's winner take all.

03-26-2015, 05:58 PM
Zero chance of Rand winning FL. But if he wants to vacation and fund raise, good for him.

Okaloosa
03-27-2015, 07:14 PM

I agree the state isn't the best but I don't agree with your assumptions regarding the demographics. I lived in an area that was Veterans and he did better there than a majority of other places in Florida.

Okaloosa
03-27-2015, 07:16 PM
I saw on his schedule he also has a fundraiser in Charleston, SC on APR 8th. I don't have any details but keep that in mind if you might be able to attend on that date.

philipped
03-27-2015, 10:39 PM
Rand can easily compete in FL if he were to take 1st in IA & NH.

Austin
03-27-2015, 11:14 PM
Huh, I'm vacationing 45 minutes away from there until next weekend. Fancy that! Not sure if I an split with $250 at the moment though. Maybe I can get in for free from my previous campaign contributions ;)

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
03-27-2015, 11:27 PM
Great area to vacation in.

philipped
03-27-2015, 11:46 PM
Huh, I'm vacationing 45 minutes away from there until next weekend. Fancy that! Not sure if I an split with $250 at the moment though. Maybe I can get in for free from my previous campaign contributions ;)

You'd be a swell guy if you went with that $250 and told Rand to build a Team specifically for this state...

LatinsforPaul
03-28-2015, 05:23 PM
Zero chance of Rand winning FL. But if he wants to vacation and fund raise, good for him.

If Jeb and Marco split the Neocon vote in Florida, Rand may have a better chance than we all think. Especially if Rand has captured the anti-establishment vote by then and the likes of Ted Cruz and others have dropped out of the race...

Marco Rubio Could Announce White House Bid April 13: Report (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/28/marco-rubio-white-house-april_n_6961472.html)

U.S. Senator Marco Rubio is likely to make an announcement on his bid for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination on April 13 in Miami, according to a local news report.