PDA

View Full Version : Southern Political Report - EXCELLENT!

Sandra
12-04-2007, 02:23 PM
http://www.southernpoliticalreport.com/

Click on the video!

Primbs
12-04-2007, 02:27 PM
Ron Paul can win Iowa according to this guy.

jb4ronpaul
12-04-2007, 02:28 PM
iowa "it's all about turnout"

RonPaulJunkie
12-04-2007, 02:28 PM
Nice, too bad he has such a negative view of Ron Paul supporters thanks to a few. He is definitely correct though, its all about turn out.

goldstandard
12-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Excellent analysis. I like.:)

Patrick Henry
12-04-2007, 02:44 PM
http://www.southernpoliticalreport.com/

Click on the video!

Placemark :cool:

Quick
12-04-2007, 02:49 PM
Is that Donald Trump's brother?

JenaS62
12-04-2007, 02:51 PM
Exellent video. And although he called us crazy - he knows the passion we have and sometimes it's all about passion and nothing else.

mmarcman22
12-04-2007, 02:52 PM
All the Ron Paul supporters in Iowa should pick up voters and take them to the polls to vote how ever way you can. I know most people if it is freezing cold will not want to go vote.

Minuteman
12-04-2007, 02:58 PM
Good, Good.

drexhex
12-04-2007, 03:05 PM

Haha, I thought the same thing

1913_to_2008
12-04-2007, 03:05 PM
He's absolutely right. It's all about getting people to the polls and we know Ron Paul supporters will go out and vote. IMO...the colder the better in Iowa.

mconder
12-04-2007, 03:15 PM

I he had a brother, this guy would be it.

OferNave
12-04-2007, 03:18 PM
"sometimes downright mean"

We gotta be polite and respectful to people, we're the ambassadors.

Sandra
12-04-2007, 03:20 PM
I thought the Trump thing too!

Ridiculous
12-04-2007, 03:24 PM
Nice, too bad he has such a negative view of Ron Paul supporters thanks to a few. He is definitely correct though, its all about turn out.

When you say something to these few that he is talking about their response is always, "Don't you understand? This is a revolution!"

They need to chill out. All they are doing is giving us a bad reputation. There is a difference between being passionate and being obnoxious & disrespectful.

Liberty
12-04-2007, 03:27 PM
Ron Paul can win Iowa according to this guy.

Shhhh.

RonPaulJunkie
12-04-2007, 03:28 PM
When you say something to these few that he is talking about there response is always, "Don't you understand, this is a revolution!"

They need to chill out. All they are doing is giving us a bad reputation. There is a difference between being passionate and being obnoxious & disrespectful.

Exactly! You do not spread the message of freedom with disrespect, just as you cannot spread democracy with a gun.

It is a fine line.

JAYCEE
12-04-2007, 03:40 PM
If RP wins Iowa then it's all over, he's the nominee.

I think Huckleberry Hound will be #1, RP will be #2, and McCain will be #3. Iowa is not important and it is not a "must win" for RP.

NH is the important state. McCain must win NH because he won in 2000. Romney must win because his Mass. is next door. RP will win NH by a wide margin. I think RP can roll this thing up in NH.

pavilion33
12-04-2007, 03:41 PM
I really like this insideradvantage but do something with the hair

Lois
12-04-2007, 03:45 PM
You said --

If RP wins Iowa then it's all over, he's the nominee.

So then you say Huckabee will win Iowa. So if Huckabee wins Iowa, why isn't "it's all over, Huckabee's the nominee".

Lois
12-04-2007, 03:46 PM
Also, how come the guy said Huckabee won the Debate poll?

Sandra
12-04-2007, 03:48 PM
We need a polite revolution!
http://usera.imagecave.com/upallnightstudio/images.jpg
The Tea Party! - semi polite version if you exclude the dormouse incident.

Paulitician
12-04-2007, 03:50 PM
You said --

So then you say Huckabee will win Iowa. So if Huckabee wins Iowa, why isn't "it's all over, Huckabee's the nominee".
Because if Huckabee wins Iowa, it might just be a fluke. However, if Ron Paul wins it, that means he'll definitely go on to win NH, then Michigan, then Nevada and maybe even SC. That would be all the important early primaries.

Patrick Henry
12-04-2007, 03:51 PM
Because if Huckabee wins Iowa, it might just be a fluke. However, if Ron Paul wins it, that means he'll definitely go on to win NH, then Michigan, then Nevada and maybe even SC. That would be all the important early primaries.

I agree with this.

TheIndependent
12-04-2007, 03:54 PM
This just confirms what we need to be doing: ENSURING TURNOUT.

We have a LOT of barriers against us out there, like he said: The Orange Bowl. The weather. The holidays. We need to MAKE SURE that as many supports of Paul come out for the caucus as possible.

We CAN win this from right underneath the rest of the field. Are you determined enough to make it happen?

Talldude1412
12-04-2007, 03:55 PM
Hehe, wow.... thank you mister trump. He's probably right on though.

Devotion + cross aisle appeal = RP Nom.

I am looking forward to this most eagerly.

TheIndependent
12-04-2007, 03:57 PM
We need a polite revolution!
http://usera.imagecave.com/upallnightstudio/images.jpg
The Tea Party! - semi polite version if you exclude the dormouse incident.

I'd like to call it the "Gentleman's Revolution' after the demeanor and class Ron Paul displays even in the face of seething attacks and constant talk of not being viable.

It's truly an example for us all and we need to be ambassadors, not rabble-rousers in this fight. If all of us acted with the same class Ron Paul does, we'd be winning converts left and right.

Anger accomplishes nothing except retrospective regret. Channeling those emotions into persuasion and intelligent discourse with people who don't know what he's all about or have a skewed view of him will win the day. And THAT is what we need from supporters.

chrismatthews
12-04-2007, 04:11 PM
Well, we need to be both. I wince everytime i see Paul supporters acting out of line or stirring up unnecessary trouble like many of you do, but the plain truth is it will take all kinds of people to make this happen.

If we blandly adhere to a "gentleman's agreement" with the powers that be we'll be shuffled down the predetermined channel for a "fringe" candidate. Frankly, we're not in contest with gentleman, and to play by those rules will mean defeat.

So roll your eyes, when you see something uncivil, and by all means call those people out and share your views, but also understand that each stratum of this grassroots has a necessary contribution to make.

Dogmatic ferverence can succeed where intellectual pursuits fail and visa-versa. For every post we have to apologize for other supporters lack of tact, and wring our hands at the impact(which we perceive as negative) to Dr. Paul's campaign, some other like minded voter sees it and is effected positively, and that person is someone we could not have reached otherwise.

You have to believe in the freemarket of ideas if you want to ride this pony all the way to the whitehouse.

HalogenFlood
12-04-2007, 04:19 PM
I agree if Ron wins Iowa then he's got the nom. It would mean that all those low poll numbers don't mean jack, and his broad based appeal that is evident in his grassroots numbers and fund raising are the TRUE indicators of his popularity.

If Mitt or Huck win Iowa, it's just the expected outcome. Ron would still have to have a strong showing though.