PDA

View Full Version : Media Attempting To Instigate Racial Tensions

Dark_Horse_Rider
03-20-2015, 07:18 PM
Headlines on Yahoo and Bing today ,

a "possible lynching" in mississippi,

a woman upset about stickers in store something " white's only " ,

gee, i wonder who benefits from a divided nation and wounds from the past being torn open, again and again, gee i sure do wonder. . .

surely hope folks see the manipulation and the reason behind it, for what it is

enhanced_deficit
03-20-2015, 07:45 PM
For last couple of days ISIS/other news had replaced top headlines on google news in a sudden shift right after two cops were shot in Ferguson. But there seems to be recent race card game play within some media owners and perhaps SWC team.

"Growing" OU racist rant scandal has evoked a White House response now. SAE frat chant video clip had made natianal headlines yesterday, a day after Obama-Bush unity front marched in Selma to mark 50th anniversary of bloody Sunday.

[ This seems odd, and even bit fishy, if a few teens/young adults youtube racist chant video can be top national news headline on Google all day yesterday/today and then Office of the President makes time to repudiate it with all else that is going on in the world. Too early to say for sure but it looks as if "race card" play is a welcome play for Obama handlers lately, such suggestions were made when Obama invoked his son in Treyvon Martin while staying tight-lipped after Miriam Carey's execution by DC cops.
Between ISIS and racial play headlines, very tough competition for other zillions of national matters to make top headline on Gooogle news]

White House Responds to Racist OU Frat Video, Repudiates It (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?470490-Caution-Graphic-Language-White-House-Responds-to-Racist-OU-Frat-Video-Repudiates-It&)

acptulsa
03-20-2015, 08:03 PM
Can't have people so un-distracted that we notice what they're really up to.

Like using this to finish federalizing local police departments.

Brian4Liberty
03-20-2015, 09:29 PM
Media Attempting To Instigate Racial Tensions

You know it. CNN has been running with this as fast as they can.

twomp
03-21-2015, 12:13 AM
surely hope folks see the manipulation and the reason behind it, for what it is

Nope, they won't. Welcome to Amerika brah!

kpitcher
03-21-2015, 01:14 AM
I don't know if it's conspiracy or absolute laziness. Why have actual reporters actually working the news when you can just have talking heads going on and on about the same crap?

enhanced_deficit
03-21-2015, 04:24 PM
There seems to be mixture of deliberate race carding to distract attention/cultivate agenda etc as well as legit racial tensions news, part of it self-fulfilling prophecies.
Oddly no headlines today about "boko haram girls" or calls for their rescue by Obama's first lady.

Four Florida police officers out after racist text messages

By Julia Talanova, CNN
Updated 5:24 PM ET, Sat March 21, 2015
(CNN)Three Florida police officers were fired and a fourth resigned after exchanging a series of racially offensive text messages and a video that portrayed President Barack Obama in a derogatory way, Fort Lauderdale police said.

Jason Holding, James Wells and Christopher Sousa were terminated after a five-month internal affairs investigation foundsustained department misconduct, conduct unbecoming of a police officer and engaging in "conduct prejudicial to the good of the order of the police department."
A fourth officer, Alex Alvarez, resigned but authorities said Friday that he would have been fired had he not done so.
In the text message exchanges, the former officers used racially derogatory terms to refer to people they encountered while on duty, included racially insensitive material from the film, "Django Unchained," and talked about getting drunk and "killing n*****," according to investigative documents.
The men allegedly criticized co-workers, including African-Americans, making crude comments about their grammar, appearance and work ethic. One message referred to an entire shift as "lazy f****," the documents state.
Alvarez created a faux movie trailer with the title "The Hoods," with offensive language and images of Obama, the Ku Klux Klan and African-Americans.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/21/us/fort-lauderdale-police-officers/

Natural Citizen
03-21-2015, 06:09 PM
Turn them off. Click. See? There. All fixed now. It works every time. :)

I'll say this much. Do you know where I'm exposed to 99% of mainstream media narratives and stories? Here. Yep. True story. I mean, I go out of my way to avoid those malfeasant clowns and every day I still read about what this or that 3 letter talking head has to say about this or that nonsensical thing. Is scwewy. We're our own worst enemy sometimes.

Zippyjuan
03-21-2015, 08:25 PM
No riots so far. Must not be working.

Ronin Truth
03-22-2015, 11:34 AM
Whatever it takes to sell more newspapers, magazines and commercial air time. :p :rolleyes: :(

acptulsa
03-22-2015, 11:38 AM
Turn them off. Click. See? There. All fixed now. It works every time. :)

I'll say this much. Do you know where I'm exposed to 99% of mainstream media narratives and stories? Here. Yep. True story. I mean, I go out of my way to avoid those malfeasant clowns and every day I still read about what this or that 3 letter talking head has to say about this or that nonsensical thing. Is scwewy. We're our own worst enemy sometimes.

We're supposed to counter the enemy without knowing what they're up to?

If we tried that, we'd find out why we're our own worst enemies in a big hurry.

No riots so far. Must not be working.

There are no riots over the federalization of local police departments in violation of Posse Comitatus and in the name of community-based policing and you're claiming that the game isn't working...?!

Now that's funny.

Dark_Horse_Rider
03-22-2015, 06:53 PM
riots, of course are not the effect that is being sought,

but rather distrust of one's fellow countrymen,

by using a tragic period of history,

but notice that the tribes are glossed over in the media,

gee, sure do wonder why

enhanced_deficit
03-22-2015, 09:03 PM
Headlines on Yahoo and Bing today ,

a "possible lynching" in mississippi,

Limited details but this may become a bigger news story.

Otis Byrd: 30 FBI agents probing whether convicted killer found hanging from noose in Mississippi took his own life or was murdered

Officials are awaiting results of a post-mortem examination

Andrew Buncombe
New York
Friday 20 March 2015

Thirty agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation are trying to determine whether a convicted killer found hanging from a noose in Mississippi was the victim of a hate crime

Officials have revealed that Otis Byrd, whose family reported him missing two weeks ago, was found hanging (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/body-of-missing-black-man-found-hanging-from-tree-in-mississippi-sparks-hate-crime-probe-10121715.html)from a tree close to his rented home in Port Gibson. The noose was formed from a bed sheet and Mr Byrd was hanging from a branch around 12 ft from the ground. His hands were not tied.
“Everybody wants answers and wants them quickly,” said FBI special agent Don Alway, according to the Associated Press. “We need to come to a conclusion, wherever that takes us.“

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/otis-byrd-30-fbi-agents-probing-whether-convicted-killer-found-hanging-from-noose-in-mississippi-took-his-own-life-or-was-murdered-10124524.html

Dark_Horse_Rider
03-23-2015, 07:50 PM
What is one to make to make of the supposed anonymous spank of Kanye ? but anonymous says it was not them ?

What did Kanye do or not do that got him " scolded " so ?

Could his actions at those 2 awards ceremonys have been scripted ?

Kiss the ring and you may get all those things desired, but must still do the boss' bidding

ThePaleoLibertarian
03-23-2015, 07:55 PM
I really thought the black guy they found strung up was going to be a bigger story than it is...

donnay
03-23-2015, 07:59 PM
Divide and conquer agenda.

Ronin Truth
03-24-2015, 02:39 AM
Well what else can really be expected from a bunch of looney left bleeding heart liberals with guilty consciences because many of their ancestors used to be the slave owners?

Ronin Truth
03-24-2015, 02:40 AM
Well what else can really be expected from a bunch of looney left bleeding heart liberals with guilty consciences because many of their ancestors used to be the slave owners?

Ronin Truth
03-24-2015, 02:44 AM
Well what else can really be expected from a bunch of loony left bleeding heart liberals with guilty consciences because many of their ancestors used to be the slave owners?

Dark_Horse_Rider
03-26-2015, 07:21 PM
seems not left/right issue, but more of a tool used by tptb ,

left/right also a tool used to keep people from coming together against tyranny

ThePaleoLibertarian
03-26-2015, 07:44 PM
The elites do not on the aggregate, push narratives of racial division. Just the opposite.

Dark_Horse_Rider
03-27-2015, 07:16 PM
not being the word standing out most in that post ^

Dark_Horse_Rider
04-27-2015, 07:35 PM

Dark_Horse_Rider
06-21-2015, 06:19 PM
still believe what you see on the " news " is not manufactured ?

Dark_Horse_Rider
07-20-2016, 03:35 PM
old news I know, but elitist agenda perpetuated by media is ongoing

wizardwatson
07-20-2016, 03:42 PM
old news I know, but elitist agenda perpetuated by media is ongoing

What's weird is it's been like a year since we outlawed the Confederate flag and it's like things have gotten worse.

This world doesn't make any sense!!!

Dark_Horse_Rider
07-20-2016, 03:49 PM
indeed wizardwatson !

the populace are being played like a fiddle.

it is a program being used by the elite, a plan

RandallFan
07-20-2016, 05:51 PM
Some of the people should be medicated and put in strait jackets believing these stories.

The KKK rolls into some black town, abducts a black man without a single body scratch or scream and hangs from a tree.

Dark_Horse_Rider
07-21-2016, 03:18 AM
^ As I am sure you well know, many here on this site are also commissioned to stir the race pot

Dark_Horse_Rider
11-17-2016, 07:22 AM
Media most definitely hell bent on ripping open wounds trying to heal.

Truly a disrespect to everyday people.

Still my hope that people see through these efforts to divide and conquer.

dean.engelhardt
11-17-2016, 07:33 AM
Not a Glenn Beck fan, but he had a good point. Networks no longer report the news, they produce news. It is so difficult to stay informed on current events because 99% of what is presented as news is editorial.

24 hour news networks have ruined journalism more than the internet. It was better 30 years ago when a national news broadcast was 30-60 minute per day. When they ran an editorial segment, they identified it as an editorial.

Indy Vidual
11-17-2016, 12:14 PM
riots, of course are not the effect that is being sought...

Riots are a possible goal, since they cause a forceful response/crackdown and an obvious, screaming need for The Don to help us be Great Again.

paleocon1
11-17-2016, 12:50 PM
Never believe a YAHOO headline.

Dark_Horse_Rider
11-17-2016, 07:08 PM
Riots are a possible goal, since they cause a forceful response/crackdown and an obvious, screaming need for The Don to help us be Great Again.

yes, I agree they could definitely be the desired effect now.

this old thread, but bumped today to alert anyone not aware of elite's plan.