PDA

View Full Version : Share your own material (Audio,video etc.) with others on this forum

theswedishchef
12-04-2007, 01:57 PM
Hello everyone.

As a response to someone who asked for a resource FTP the other day I have setup
a very simple FTP that you can use at your own discression.

currently 40Gb of space with a 100/100Mbit connection. I will try to publish the username and pass here and see if that works.
If it doesnt work and trollish behavior arise I will move any good uploaded material
to a new FTP and hand out personal user accounts on request. This so that the trolls can be sorted out from the serious users.

I personally dont have any resourses so it is up to you all to upload video, audio, text and pictures
that you have the rights to do so with and you want to make available to other Ron Paul Fans.

the following is the info for the FTP

U: Ron Paul
P: grassroots
adress: 130.239.112.226
Port: 21

there are currently 6 folders 5 with DL/UP access without delete access.
and then 1 with full access for short transferes.

please contact me on mikael.sundh@gmail.com if there is an issue regarding this ftp.

Zarxrax
12-04-2007, 01:59 PM
As I responded in the other thread, I've already had a site like this set up at http://ronpaulsource.com
Please see my response on that thread for how I think we can work together for it.

theswedishchef
12-04-2007, 02:14 PM
Well that is way better than just having a simple FTP :p.

you should promote it better hehehe.

I am not sure I know how to setup a mirror dl from your page
but as long as there is not a high enough strain (I doubt it ever will be)
to degrade the performance of your DL (500kb/s is more than enough)
there is no need for a mirror DL/UL site either to be honest,

Zarxrax
12-04-2007, 02:24 PM
Yea, I'm just not sure how to promote it better, cause I don't wanna spam it all over the place and get on peoples nerves or anything. I just started it a few days ago though, so people haven't had much time to become aware of it.

Mortikhi
12-04-2007, 03:17 PM
bump so i can check this out once i get home.

rajibo
12-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Thanks guys!

This is exactly what I was looking for. Now I just hope folks will use it.