PDA

View Full Version : Paging all Farkers

Jaykzo
12-04-2007, 01:30 PM
I know theres at least three of us on here...

Someone just sponsored me for TotalFark, I want to know if your lurking around these ways, Iconoclast.

And if so, a big thank you to you!

To those of you who have never Farked- go to Fark.com and check out the awesomely hilarious news stories. They have a politics page too. The accompanying threads are usually insanely ignorant arguments peppered with the obligatory trolling, but occasionally some good discussion will come out from the chaos. Most of the Ron Paul threads have been swinging over into his favor, but there are 3 or 4 die hard Ron Paul attackers who repeatedly post the same arguments feverishly in an attempt to smear his image. Its a fun site to kill time at.

Larofeticus
12-04-2007, 02:00 PM
Have you argued with tatsuma yet today?

Jaykzo
12-04-2007, 02:23 PM
lolz, no, I don't argue him or people like him. I just throw random facts at him to spin him off into some tangent just to get him off track. Theres some people who are so good at muddying up the argument, that no matter what happens, there is no clear winner or loser because of all the crap thats been brought up.

10thAmendmentMan
12-04-2007, 02:39 PM
No one ever sponsors me unless I become a raging alcoholic and go to AA. :(

/Never would spend $5 to access an exclusive part of a website.

Jaykzo
12-05-2007, 11:20 AM
Smellvin-

I was shocked to see someone sponsor me. I rarely contribute anything of any worth, usually just hit-and-run jabs.

greves
12-05-2007, 11:32 AM
I'm on Fark too under the same name as here. Never been on TF though.